Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on the new EDT 🥳

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, I was thinking along the same lines. However, after re-watching a few episodes, I've come to the conclusion that the CVs in each respective language handled Raavi's character differently. In the OG, Mullai was presented very maturely with a hint of childishness that she showed to her closest family members. In the Telugu, Siri was a firecracker who was very vocal about how her family and she were jilted at the altar (she's a lot more mellow now).

Here, I think the CVs chose to go a different route entirely. We were able to watch a few childhood episodes where we saw a glimpse of their equation (in the Telugu, Shiva admits to liking Raavi from childhood but didn't act on those feelings due to her attraction to Dev; however, there were no associated childhood scenes). There were even a lot of pre-marriage ShiVi scenes where we questioned Shiva's feelings. 

Honestly, it makes sense that Shiva and Raavi would have a lighter relationship, especially considering all that they've been through in their lives. What I wish, though, is they slow the ShiVi romance down (definitely an unpopular opinion here). Instead of stares of attraction, I wish we had scenes where Shiva gazed at her curiously, wondering what she would do next. Instead of showing him stuttering, I wish we had scenes where Shiva began saying something, but then trailed off on his train of thought because he was confused by her. I only say this because the original is 650+ episodes (currently on episode 648 with no plans of stopping). Having Shiva be attracted to her by episode ~150 ish makes me wonder what the next 500 episodes would be (unless SP wants the show to be shorter hence the faster pace) as it seems like they will have the most mellow of all romances smiley36 Gaumbi's speed is honestly something none of the brothers can catch up to smiley37

@bold - OMG!! YES YES a 1000 times... I think Shiva and Raavi have that chemistry of a really slow burn... Plus their characteristics would suit it so much.. Her the oblivious, full on life, happy go lucky girl; him the recluse with a temperament but such clear thoughts. 

I love the scenes they've shown of ShiVi but its very disjointed. As you put it, i don't want them to have a mellow romance. They have the most volatile history together so their love should be the most intense. 

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello all you dedicated homework doers...can someone summarise what's happened in the last 30 odd pages of the previous EDT?? 

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whosoever was keeping the vest count . Add one more . This is white 

Edited by mahajanaish - 2 years ago
Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congrats on the edt  girls 

So here is my two cents about the episode. I am late to the party today . It was a good episode well balanced.

I liked Dev Rishita scene . Rishita saying that she does not want the money but she is sad that her relation with her mother has soured. Simran emotes the scene well.  Even Dev telling her that he would try to give her everything she wants if not now but later.( Do not I repeat do not give that Dev ki deewani award to me for this🤣)

Gaumbi and Hardik scene had all the close friends vibes. I liked how easily and openly Hardik could tell that Dhara sleeping in aangan did not sit well with him. Gautam understood the protective brother in Hardik and affirmed that he would do so once the financial crunch is over. Hardik offered money freely and gautam could refuse in the same spirit of friendship without awkwardness👍🏼

Dhara praising Shiva behind him was the perfect proud mommy. Aap sab mere shiva ke peeche pade hai ..woh bina karan nahi bhadakta .. awww Dhara 

Shiva seems quite close to kaka but he did not open up. Sneha's words kept ringing in his ears. He was hurt but tried not to show it. That scene provided comic relief but also provided a glimpse to his mental state. Meri wali chudail ko mai masalo ka dukaan lagta hu😒. Even kaka guessed something has hurt Shiva and I would like to think Gaumbi and Dhara would guess too.

Dhara's shock at seeing her shiva drunk was done well. She could not believe her eyes. How could he drink? When Gaumbi told about friends, she was ready to beat up his friends for being a bad influence. Drunk Shiva was so cute with all his lines that Gaumbi is the best and why he was not reaching his room 🤣🤣 Dhara being worried for Raavi was a good touch since Raavi is her bachi too. Gaumbi lifting Dhara and being seen by both Dev and Krish🤣 Krish is light years ahead of his brothers it seems

Now the heartbreaking part in the room. Raavi looked beautiful. Shiva's dialogues were gold. Well I think more than being broken shiva felt defeated. He could never be what Raavi wanted. He was not the man of her dreams. He could never fulfil her criteria of a life partner. All his dialogues pointed towards how he was not worthy of her. Raavi toh tujhe milne se rahi😒😒

And the ending with him seeing the diary with Dev Raavi heart symbol, that would consolidate his belief of being unworthy 😒

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow I had completed all homework till 12 and now again I have 30 pages homework in addition to all my real study work🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally the locket is backkk😍😍😍

He makes sure to always clear the fans doubt.🤣🤣

Itne saree dress changes! Looks like the days are going very phast phast in PS 🧐

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Scarysea

Congrats on the edt  girls 

So here is my two cents about the episode. I am late to the party today . It was a good episode well balanced.

I liked Dev Rishita scene . Rishita saying that she does not want the money but she is sad that her relation with her mother has soured. Simran emotes the scene well.  Even Dev telling her that he would try to give her everything she wants if not now but later.( Do not I repeat do not give that Dev ki deewani award to me for this🤣)

Gaumbi and Hardik scene had all the close friends vibes. I liked how easily and openly Hardik could tell that Dhara sleeping in aangan did not sit well with him. Gautam understood the protective brother in Hardik and affirmed that he would do so once the financial crunch is over. Hardik offered money freely and gautam could refuse in the same spirit of friendship without awkwardness👍🏼

Dhara praising Shiva behind him was the perfect proud mommy. Aap sab mere shiva ke peeche pade hai ..woh bina karan nahi bhadakta .. awww Dhara 

Shiva seems quite close to kaka but he did not open up. Sneha's words kept ringing in his ears. He was hurt but tried not to show it. That scene provided comic relief but also provided a glimpse to his mental state. Meri wali chudail ko mai masalo ka dukaan lagta hu😒. Even kaka guessed something has hurt Shiva and I would like to think Gaumbi and Dhara would guess too.

Dhara's shock at seeing her shiva drunk was done well. She could not believe her eyes. How could he drink? When Gaumbi told about friends, she was ready to beat up his friends for being a bad influence. Drunk Shiva was so cute with all his lines that Gaumbi is the best and why he was not reaching his room 🤣🤣 Dhara being worried for Raavi was a good touch since Raavi is her bachi too. Gaumbi lifting Dhara and being seen by both Dev and Krish🤣 Krish is light years ahead of his brothers it seems

Now the heartbreaking part in the room. Raavi looked beautiful. Shiva's dialogues were gold. Well I think more than being broken shiva felt defeated. He could never be what Raavi wanted. He was not the man of her dreams. He could never fulfil her criteria of a life partner. All his dialogues pointed towards how he was not worthy of her. Raavi toh tujhe milne se rahi😒😒

And the ending with him seeing the diary with Dev Raavi heart symbol, that would consolidate his belief of being unworthy 😒

Beautiful takee❤️

Ready for tomorrow's heartbreak🥺

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Finally the locket is backkk😍😍😍

He makes sure to always clear the fans doubt.🤣🤣

Itne saree dress changes! Looks like the days are going very phast phast in PS 🧐

Yeah was about to comment the same 😂