Pandya Store

PS|EDT #57|Tu Gulkand Kimam ka Meetha Paan, Main Sukha Supari Ka Saman - Page 5

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on the new EDT! 😃
Apt title, kitne feelings se Shiva ne ye sab bola! 😕
Poor guy needs a break from all this humiliation, heartbreak and deserves to be happy😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Good Morning people🤗

Title💔

Shiva ka chehra aya mere samne after seeing the title😭❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT! 😃
Apt title, kitne feelings se Shiva ne ye sab bola! 😕
Ppir guy nerds a break from all this humiliation, heartbreak and deserves to be happy😃

He will❤️

Shiva ka time ayega, dont worry.

It'll take time for Raavi to realise what He is in her life, but as soon she realises Shiva ki khushiyaan phirse wapas ayegi uski zindagi mei

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shiva looks angry in the last frame reading her diary. Do u think he’ll misunderstand and be angry at Raavi after reading her diary?

is that what’ll wake Raavi up? His anger?

AppleOfEye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Shiva looks angry in the last frame reading her diary. Do u think he’ll misunderstand and be angry at Raavi after reading her diary?

is that what’ll wake Raavi up? His anger?

He's gonna be angry, jealous, hurt everything together 

I think It'll be mix of emotions going inside him!

Jealous thinking that She still loves Dev, Sad thinking that He's not capable of her and she's still with him and Angry thinking that yet He loves her 💔

We audience know none of these are true. Only ShiVi needs to realise!! 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

All i want is for Dev to face the consequences of his actions

I want him to mess up badly and get bashed left right amd centre for his stupidity 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AppleOfEye

He's gonna be angry, jealous, hurt everything together 

I think It'll be mix of emotions going inside him!

Jealous thinking that She still loves Dev, Sad thinking that He's not capable of her and she's still with him and Angry thinking that yet He loves her 💔

We audience know none of these are true. Only ShiVi needs to realise!! 

Yes 😭

Mostly I think he’ll feel bad for “ruining” her life 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ho mainu dio na wafawaan, mainu dhokha de do

Dhokhe vich bada hi swaad hunda ae

Jehda dil ton nibhaave ohnu puche koi na

Jehda tod da ae dil ohi yaad hunda aee

(Translation:

Don't give me loyalty, give me betrayal

Betrayal has a taste of it's own

Nobody remembers the one who gives his heart to the relationship 

But the one who breaks the heart is always remembered)

Coincidentally, this was the first song that played in my car this morning and I couldn't help but relate it to Shiva's current situation. He has been in this relationship with all his heart since day one. He has always considered it to be for life.. and now that he was beginning to have feelings towards Raavi, that too was all heart and soul. We can say that he is fully loyal towards this marriage. 

But today after reading her diary, he feels betrayed, not by raavi but by his own emotions.. he suddenly feels that he has no right to feel the way he has been recently feeling for her.. kyuki 'Raavi toh tujhe milegi hi nahi'. My heart breaks at the unworthy feeling that has emerged in him.. the guy who was so confident and comfortable in his skin is now thinking that he's not deserving the woman in his life for whom he has this new found longing.. I can so relate to his emotions, been there. 

Reading Dev's name in her diary shouldn't have come as a shocker to him because he very well knew about her past and madness for Dev, but that would have been the case if he had read the diary just randomly. 

But in today's scenario, first he heard the comparison between Dev and him from Sneha which didn't go well with him and made him drink. And now that he came to his room to his sleeping wife, holding the diary in one hand. She probably fell asleep writing in it or reading it. The diary kept so close to her still having her and Dev's name so romantically and him as the evil of their story, made him feel that even after all the betrayal and heartbreak that Dev gave her, she still remembers him and hasn't removed him from her thoughts whereas him being 100% into this marriage and trying to mould himself for it, stands nowhere. 

That is maybe one of the reasons he says in the precap ki jab tujhe bola tha jaane ko kyu nahi gayi ab chali jaa.... 

This heartbreak comes as a speed breaker in Shiva's fast growing feelings for Raavi, and it's a much needed one for a smooth ride ahead called life.

Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing...

Elizabeth Gilbert

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sakmen

Ho mainu dio na wafawaan, mainu dhokha de do

Dhokhe vich bada hi swaad hunda ae

Jehda dil ton nibhaave ohnu puche koi na

Jehda tod da ae dil ohi yaad hunda aee

(Translation:

Don't give me loyalty, give me betrayal

Betrayal has a taste of it's own

Nobody remembers the one who gives his heart to the relationship 

But the one who breaks the heart is always remembered)

Coincidentally, this was the first song that played in my car this morning and I couldn't help but relate it to Shiva's current situation. He has been in this relationship with all his heart since day one. He has always considered it to be for life.. and now that he was beginning to have feelings towards Raavi, that too was all heart and soul. We can say that he is fully loyal towards this marriage. 

But today after reading her diary, he feels betrayed, not by raavi but by his own emotions.. he suddenly feels that he has no right to feel the way he has been recently feeling for her.. kyuki 'Raavi toh tujhe milegi hi nahi'. My heart breaks at the unworthy feeling that has emerged in him.. the guy who was so confident and comfortable in his skin is now thinking that he's not deserving the woman in his life for whom he has this new found longing.. I can so relate to his emotions, been there. 

Reading Dev's name in her diary shouldn't have come as a shocker to him because he very well knew about her past and madness for Dev, but that would have been the case if he had read the diary just randomly. 

But in today's scenario, first he heard the comparison between Dev and him from Sneha which didn't go well with him and made him drink. And now that he came to his room to his sleeping wife, holding the diary in one hand. She probably fell asleep writing in it or reading it. The diary kept so close to her still having her and Dev's name so romantically and him as the evil of their story, made him feel that even after all the betrayal and heartbreak that Dev gave her, she still remembers him and hasn't removed him from her thoughts whereas him being 100% into this marriage and trying to mould himself for it, stands nowhere. 

That is maybe one of the reasons he says in the precap ki jab tujhe bola tha jaane ko kyu nahi gayi ab chali jaa.... 

This heartbreak comes as a speed breaker in Shiva's fast growing feelings for Raavi, and it's a much needed one for a smooth ride ahead called life.

Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing...

Elizabeth Gilbert

Sakshi, this is Beautiful  ❤️