Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I dont know about that serial.  I can't understand why such complicated logic is needed. 

Ok, let's ignore all of that.   Even if that is the case, on day 1 when the kids arrive, Vir & purvi have a conversation, shouldnt he be telling her about that?  

All he said was purana panna, they are his kids who have broken off the relationship etc. etc. He is going drop another bomb on her by hiding important info?πŸ˜•

Just Guessing.....dekte hai... Saba kya likti......

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I dont know about that serial.  I can't understand why such complicated logic is needed. 

Ok, let's ignore all of that.   Even if that is the case, on day 1 when the kids arrive, Vir & purvi have a conversation, shouldnt he be telling her about that?  

All he said was purana panna, they are his kids who have broken off the relationship etc. etc. He is going drop another bomb on her by hiding important info?πŸ˜•

Unn dono se woh itna pyaar karta hai ki woh unhe adopted manta hi nhi ho..... Bachpan se unhe upne hi manta ho. . .. 

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RamonaG

She said Purvir having a kid is bahot  zyada aagey  ki baat when someone asked when will they have a baby 

Awwwww. Someone actually asked that. It would make a good storyline, with these older kids getting jealous and insecure over the new kid. Will have to wait for the SR before that can happen though.

Edited by Fazzzz - 2 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

They can imply that the two kissed by panning away or other camera tricks to imply more has happened. 

I too think this should suffice, so that the audience know that they live like normal wedded couple. 

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

She said Purvir having a kid is bahot  zyada aagey  ki baat when someone asked when will they have a baby 

Fans always asking the same questions too 

Someone ask did Yogi run away with Jyoti? Where did all the maids go? Where did Sakshi photos appear from? πŸ€£

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada001

Unn dono se woh itna pyaar karta hai ki woh unhe adopted manta hi nhi ho..... Bachpan se unhe upne hi manta ho. . .. 

Isliye yaad bhi nai karte te...🀣🀣

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Wedding 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Phirse πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada001

Fine, let him love them how much ever he wants. My gripe is that he refuses to disclose this to Purvi. Whats wrong in telling her this? Kis subh muhurat ka intezaar hai is gadhe ko?

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Vaipri jaisa ho to alag bat hai πŸ˜³

That's d only wedding I fully enjoyed without any madness πŸ˜†

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fine, let him love them how much ever he wants. My gripe is that he refuses to disclose this to Purvi. Whats wrong in telling her this? Kis subh muhurat ka intezaar hai is gadhe ko?

Full shubh mangal ghadi ki... Dhommtamana πŸ€£