Episode 136 : Man proposes God disposes

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode starts from where they left off, near the tree. Khanderao asks Ahilya to have a race to cheer her up. They run and reach this family who was trying to jump in the well. KR & AB stop them. The woman tells her story, how the zamindar took their land under false pretext and they don't have the means of livelihood. Khanderao scolds her for trying to do a sin by killing her children and herself. (The whole idea of suicide being a sin and a selfish thing to do.. isn't quite right.. will discuss this separately.)

Ahilya tries to get more details and convinces Khanderao to talk to Gunoji about this issue. Khanderao denies her saying that Gunoji will feel bad on being questioned. 

Gunoji and his daddy are discussing how to earn more and growing greedy. Gunoji tells him that soon they would have their coffers full of money through these lands. Some man comes and informs that KR & AB have reached the Lodhi family and posted a soldier for their guard even. Gunoji angrily breaks a glass and his father tries to calm him. They plan what to do next.

Malharrao comes to meet Harkubai.. they share a sweet moment as Malharrao shares that he is very delighted to see KR-AB getting together so well, it was a pleasant surprise for him. He thanks Harku for this. It was a very cute!😳

Didn't see the precap.🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Lovely update, Neha ❤️ Today's episode was also among the finest ones till date. I loved what Ahilya said to KR- In logon ko Daya milegi, par nyay nahi. There is actually a lot of difference between getting favour and getting something through your own right. 

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update Neha👏 

Khanderao and Ahilya probably will have a difference in opinion/argument regarding Gunoji. KR Gunoji ko hurt nahi karna chahte (emotionally soch raha hai) aur Ahilya practically soch rahi hai.

I guess iss baar DB full-fledged support karegi Zaveri sahab ko🥱

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Lovely update, Neha ❤️ Today's episode was also among the finest ones till date. I loved what Ahilya said to KR- In logon ko Daya milegi, par nyay nahi. There is actually a lot of difference between getting favour and getting something through your own right. 

True! I missed some bits in between.. 

Life is terrible especially if you're underprivileged and there are people ready to take advantage of your situation. 🥺

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Nice update Neha👏 

Khanderao and Ahilya probably will have a difference in opinion/argument regarding Gunoji. KR Gunoji ko hurt nahi karna chahte (emotionally soch raha hai) aur Ahilya practically soch rahi hai.

I guess iss baar DB full-fledged support karegi Zaveri sahab ko🥱

Yup..yahan differences to honge.. but they did manage it well.. as for now.. DB kya raita failayegi use hi pata🤔

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the wonderful update Neha❤️

Today KR and AB did have a difference of opinion abt Gunoji but I saw half the precap where Gunoji is acting in haste in fury holding a dagger to kill KR. A shadow is then shown entering the room where KR is sleeping. 

Now no idea whether it’s Gunoji. 😕
But Gunoji is dumb. KR trusts him blindly. Any stupid act of his if caught will directly paint a bad image of his for KR. But good for us…want to get rid of the trio NB- Jawaibabu- Sambandi quick.😔

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Today KR and AB did have a difference of opinion abt Gunoji but I saw half the precap where Gunoji is acting in haste in fury holding a dagger to kill KR. A shadow is then shown entering the room where KR is sleeping. 

But Gunoji is dumb. KR trusts him blindly. Any stupid act of his if caught will directly paint a bad image of his for KR. But good for us…want to get rid of the trio NB- Jawaibabu- Sambandi quick.😔

🤗

He might try and his daddy will stop him I think, he is smarter and more cunning, won't do anything overtly.

Ye track lamba chalega aisa lag raha hai.. these three will be around for a long time.. not getting new villains as yet.🥺💔

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

🤗

He might try and his daddy will stop him I think, he is smarter and more cunning, won't do anything overtly.

Ye track lamba chalega aisa lag raha hai.. these three will be around for a long time.. not getting new villains as yet.🥺💔

Haan yaar…sambandi is a crook…he has the brains which his son lacks🤔he will stop him…but there was a promo today…saw a bit…where KR- AB bringing out this farmer case in sabha…Gunoji is also there. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Haan yaar…sambandi is a crook…he has the brains which his son lacks🤔he will stop him…but there was a promo today…saw a bit…where KR- AB bringing out this farmer case in sabha…Gunoji is also there. 

Haan, shayad Ahilya Khanderao ko convince kar legi ki papa se baat karo directly kuch hoga.. 👍🏼 I hope we see it tomorrow. He was hesitant but Ahilya didn't budge.👍🏼

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It will be Ahilya for sure. She will talk to him regarding favour vs justice & then KR will say that to MR in the court shocking Gunoji🤣....

New promo mein dikhaya gya tha