Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

HR is autotuning Thier voices ðŸ˜­ 

Sawai ki voice ko Apne Jaise nhi Bana Sakta but with the other 2 it's possible, I also expect nihal's voice to be autotuned too if he's singing in these albums 

Nooo.... He should not autotune them very much. Nihal ka to bilkul nahi. His voice is damn good. 

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

Because HR wants them to sing this way. Singers follow music director's instructions.

Oh ok. But not sure why he is taking their individuality out. Anyway it's ok atleast he gave them opportunity and audience liking them as songs are good hits.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Same even i felt like Pawan and Danish sounded like HR. So much use of autotune made it sound like HR.

Danish to fir bhi thik hai. Pawan's was very much similar to HR. 

Yes true..Pawan's voice sounded a lot like HR..

I felt Danish's voice would suit HR's music well..but his song is underwhelming compared to the first two. Thoda dhamakedar gaana dena tha usko.

One reason could be that we saw a studio version..he is always into moving n dancing while on mic...jo wo Kar raha hai..song isn't that groovy..video me it may sound even better

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same even i felt like Pawan and Danish sounded like HR. So much use of autotune made it sound like HR.

Danish to fir bhi thik hai. Pawan's was very much similar to HR. 

That's very bad. It feels like he is trying to mint their popularity but trying to prove himself not them as singers.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I felt Danish's voice would suit HR's music well..but his song is underwhelming compared to the first two. Thoda dhamakedar gaana dena tha usko.

One reason could be that we saw a studio version..he is always into moving n dancing while on mic...jo wo Kar raha hai..song isn't that groovy..video me it may sound even better

Danish ko stage performances pe criticism milta hai high pitched singing and aalaps ke liya uske comparison me he was good in this song. But yes song ka mood kuchh aur hota to jyada achha hota.

Only sawai's mood was perfect.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nooo.... He should not autotune them very much. Nihal ka to bilkul nahi. His voice is damn good. 

don't get me on this topic🤔 

Pehle I thought sirf PD k Saath Kiya but now Danish  it's a high chance that nihal k Saath bhi ho , chalo don't stress on what's not happening right now jab nihal Ka song aayega tab Dekh lenge 

PD ko Bina kisi mike  gaate hue suno tere bagair it's pure bliss 💖✨💖 itna sukoon he awaaz me which was somewhat missing in the original autotuned songs

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Because HR wants them to sing this way. Singers follow music director's instructions.

💯

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

don't get me on this topic🤔 

Pehle I thought sirf PD k Saath Kiya but now Danish  it's a high chance that nihal k Saath bhi ho , chalo don't stress on what's not happening right now jab nihal Ka song aayega tab Dekh lenge 

PD ko Bina kisi mike  gaate hue suno tere bagair it's pure bliss 💖✨💖 itna sukoon he awaaz me which was somewhat missing in the original autotuned songs

Even im not happy with what he did to Pawan's voice in Tere Bagairr. It would sound more better in his original voice. 

I dont want Himesh to do it with others now because his 1st attempt was kind of unsuccessful (yes song got views but isse bhi jyada popular ho sakta tha agar kuchh corrections hote to) 

He still tried to do the same with Danish but in less amount as compared to Pawan. 

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

kya tere bagair Ka studio version nhi milega humko ðŸ˜­

Y HR had to launch the 2 actors with this MV only 

Usko laga hoga arudeep he to everything is possible🤪 

But public isn't fool though USS video ko na dekhne me hi bhalaayi he 🙃

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Even im not happy with what he did to Pawan's voice in Tere Bagairr. It would sound more better in his original voice. 

I dont want Himesh to do it with others now because his 1st attempt was kind of unsuccessful (yes song got views but isse bhi jyada popular ho sakta tha agar kuchh corrections hote to) 

He still tried to do the same with Danish but in less amount as compared to Pawan. 

Uske 1st official song se double views he Uske II ki performance videos par ðŸ¤¡

N don't even talk about record breaking saason ki zarurat he ðŸ¤ª