Himesh Reshammiya's new song #Dagaa ft. Mohd Danish

Posted: 2 years ago

Vaise yeh galat baat he bas tere bagair Ka studio version nhi Aaya baaki sab Ka aa rha he 🤔

Will comment on the song after listening

IMPRESSIVE WORK BY DANISH 

👏

Achha hai..not as good as Sawai's but its nice.

Talking about just the song..not voice

Good one. But why every one is trying to sound like HR. Even Pawandeep I felt same again with Danish. Is it only me who is feeling that? Except Sawai other 2 songs I got the vibe of HR singing not sure why.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by SK2014

Good one. But why every one is trying to sound like HR. Even Pawandeep I felt same again with Danish. Is it only me who is feeling that? Except Sawai other 2 songs I got the vibe of HR singing not sure why.

Because HR wants them to sing this way. Singers follow music director's instructions.

HR is autotuning Thier voices 😭 

Sawai ki voice ko Apne Jaise nhi Bana Sakta but with the other 2 it's possible, I also expect nihal's voice to be autotuned too if he's singing in these albums 

Same even i felt like Pawan and Danish sounded like HR. So much use of autotune made it sound like HR.

Danish to fir bhi thik hai. Pawan's was very much similar to HR.