Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I had a question,

Does Ved know Mandhaar personally? Matlab he knew his mother, recognized him from far etc.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PSharada

He said na that he got the car from Keerti's friend. It wouldn't have been too tough for him given that he has people following Amma and Keerti all the time. He might have asked his men to see who the friend was whose car Keerti was driving. 

Hmm..  Keerthi's full confession will plug in the holes in the story.. there are few imp ones at this point.. the biggest being how and why was she in Hyderabad that night? how did Amma not know ?

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

I had a question,

Does Ved know Mandhaar personally? Matlab he knew his mother, recognized him from far etc.

They sort of left that Ved - Mandaar angle open ended . Maybe Mandaar worked for/under/with  Ved. 

Wallflowers thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha yeh apne hi ghar mai daka dalegišŸ¤£

Wallflowers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Precap 

Did they dress up for 5 mins lollipop scene ? šŸ˜†

I hope they donā€™t repeat same precap for a long time like pool scenes šŸ¤”

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Jail jaane ka fitoor hai usse 

accident se bachya toh chor ban gayi šŸ¤£

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

It wasnt a bad episose.. Mandhar's accident details were revealed.. Raghav had admitted him to a hospital and he was getting better. Apparently the doctor who was in-charge called Raghav around 4am and said he was all ok so his family took him home which was obviously a lie. Looked like a major accident so how he recovered so quickly is a miracle. But that's the first hint dropped that Mandhar is alive and will return.. Ved had run away from prison that night only to chase Raghav and see him with Mandhar at the accident site lol so he thought Raghav caused the accident. He got arrested right after. Pallavi wore the pink saree we saw in BTS ..the two had a moment in the bathroom ..loved the song selection yet again - Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi from Gajni. Precap was good. Pallavi in the black gown.Im guessing he bought it for her. Raghav is about to kiss her..Sunny will get caught not sure what how Keerthi is gonna react..and also we will get to know about the reason for Raghav's blood stained shirt in the BTS. 

While I agree some loops are closed ....but why would Raghav react the way he did since vat savitri when he knew he or Keerti had not killed the person that Keerti had accident with. Couple last weeks were presented with Raghavs fear of losing Pallavi if she knows truth. Today he told the truth..this he could havd told her long back. Poor girl was going from pillar to post trying to find out if Mandar had accident and if he was rescued or taken to hospital or not. 

I guess they are changing tracks and storyline pretty quick...but they shouldnt invalidate previous episodes for that. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hapc

I had a question,

Yes that too in a ''toofani'' raat and even when Mandhar's face and body was covered in blood.šŸ˜• but yeah seems like he knew the Deshmukhs..

Wallflowers thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

Precap 

Did they dress up for 5 mins lollipop scene ? šŸ˜†

I hope they donā€™t repeat same precap for a long time like pool scenes šŸ¤”

Precap dekh k sarr ghum gaya haišŸ¤Ŗ

Yeh scene itni jaldi nhi ane walašŸ¤“