Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is so freaking disappointing

Optimistic_Jo thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No one can take sush's place... its sad that they have kept the look of ML similar... 

Y they had to bring it back...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kar08

Again, no one mentioned Rhea in this post, let alone bashed her. That’s two posts in which you’ve deliberately brought in her name to take the post in a different direction and we all know where it ends -shitting on Sushant and his family.

Whatever brings you joy, I guess. 

Thankyou for your blessings.....and now let me vent my anger ....because I do feel angry at certain things....and I don't need your permission to do that..This time I am being polite to you...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

This is what is called stirring the pot. No one made any reference to Rhea whatsoever. You just want to bring in her name so that you and all the people waiting to shit on Sushant can do so again. 

This post is about people feeling unhappy that Ekta is cashing in on the sentiments surrounding Sushant’s death. 

Man. You people just can’t let go of an opportunity to shit on a dead man, can you? It’s obvious that’s where this post is headed. Mockery and disrespect.

Disgusting.

Again ...stop judging others....that is DISGUSTING.....these are all human emotions...mention of certain things can cause anger and you don't have  aright to judge it...you do not own this thread, forum SSR or anyone else...so buzz off....I was polite to u the first time...but if you do it again and again...you will get it back....buzz off...🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

She has nothing to do in this conversation and her role or her deeds are not being discussed here. Why unnecessarily bring back that debate again? Also just because others are acting like vultures doesn't proves anything against or in favour of her. 

Anytime Ankita or SSR are mentioned I always think of Rhea and how really she was treated while sweet Ms Ankita was supposed to be the best thing that happened to SSR....this comparison is inevitable Ninny....so let me write what I feel like...u can always ignore my post and move to the next one...👍🏼 

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

This does seem opportunistic and morally corrupt but at the same time, they are not doing anything wrong. If there's demand for a new PV season, why not? Make hay while the sun shines? As long as people watch it, they have all right to make as many seasons as they want. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Again ...stop judging others....that is DISGUSTING.....these are all human emotions...mention of certain things can cause anger and you don't have  aright to judge it...you do not own this thread, forum SSR or anyone else...so buzz off....I was polite to u the first time...but if you do it again and again...you will get it back....buzz off...🤢

The post was about something else completely. I can and I do judge someone for wanting to deliberately kick up trouble with the aim of getting people to shit on SSR, in a post where no one had made derogatory references to Rhea. Or indeed any reference to Rhea. 

@bold - Whatever 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anytime Ankita or SSR are mentioned I always think of Rhea and how really she was treated while sweet Ms Ankita was supposed to be the best thing that happened to SSR....this comparison is inevitable Ninny....so let me write what I feel like...u can always ignore my post and move to the next one...👍🏼 

Treated by who? Ankita Or Sushant? Tbh Ankita has nothing to do with Rhea or what happened to her. The FIR was filed by family and they had the right to do so. Like I said it wasn't out of the blue. The family and Rhea had troubles since the beginning of their relationship and it culminated into their worst nightmare? Tbh you can blame Arnab or others for the way they behaved but honestly I won't blame any of his friends or family. They surely know more than us. We can only make assumptions. Ankita probably sided with family because she was close to them, she knew them for over 11 years. Also I did not see Ankita making any statement against Rhea or being vile to her unlike Rhea who directly shamed her and called her Vidhwa and passed remarks on her current relationship. This is unnecessary comparison because Ankita might have been lot of things and I do agree that she is no saint but I still stand by the fact that she shouldn't be blamed for Rhea situation. 

Also I commented on your post because I felt like, I would have ignored it if I wanted to. 

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This don't seem like tribute but opportunity to make money. Nothing better can be expected from Ekta. Ankita is anyways not leaving any chance to grab attention, it's really getting annoying.Sushant's replacement will only rile up people as fans and hurt them more.Bad decision but cunning move by Ekta n co 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

The post was about something else completely. I can and I do judge someone for wanting to deliberately kick up trouble with the aim of getting people to shit on SSR, in a post where no one had made derogatory references to Rhea. Or indeed any reference to Rhea. 

@bold - Whatever 

People who want to shit on SSR...will shit on him anyways...irrespective of what anyone writes....its their responsibility ...not mine....unless they are 5 year old kids......and when they do that...take it up with them if you want.....you want to judge me....its fine.....judging people is not a nice thing...so carry on....you didn't have to write the same thing in 2 different threads...I got ur message the first time...and that is why I said ...if you want to come after me.....its fine...but you will get it back....if you keep repeating urself...