Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

The Content Team was the most "biased against Arunita" outfit throughout IL12. They never ever shared anything about her if they could help it. They even did not share the Ormax individual rating once Arunita entered the picture. A pro outfit cannot be biased. That will affect their image and performance. I hope they do not make the same mistake of taking sides in SRGMPA.

omg wtfff!! 

Won't watch that show or Indian idol again.. 

I didn't know about this(don't follow the content team) 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Please keep me updated here about srgmp😳

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am not watching SRGMP. I cant stand Aditya and theres no female judge either.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

My guess is that you have Shreyan Bhattacharyya as one of the contestants for SRGMPA this season. It is him cutting the 3.4TRP cake I think and that is his mother on the left. The Content Team is conducting auditions in Kolkata now.

Why he is cutting an Idol cake is a question someone else can answer. TCT's general favouritism is always one reason that I think they will never be truly professional.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwGYKxMerw/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

My guess is that you have Shreyan Bhattacharyya as one of the contestants for SRGMPA this season. It is him cutting the 3.4TRP cake I think and that is his mother on the left. The Content Team is conducting auditions in Kolkata now.

Why he is cutting an Idol cake is a question someone else can answer. TCT's general favouritism is always one reason that I think they will never be truly professional.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwGYKxMerw/

If he is really participating, I will be the happiest because he is my favorite but I think his voice is still in changing phase and he needs to wait for few more years.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

If he is really participating, I will be the happiest because he is my favorite but I think his voice is still in changing phase and he needs to wait for few more years.

After seeing this picture, I hope not. That would not be fair to others.
Yes, his voice is changing but he seems to be performing in meets these days. So I don't know.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is shreyan the one who won lil champs with Anjali?

But hes still a kid🤔