Ashish or SMP or Nihal??

nihal ain't going anywhere , given the heavy promotion n song choices ,

If there's elimination then it's btw AK n SMP

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: citybest2002

Ashish or SMP or Nihal??

Inspite of sidelining Nihal and not promoting him he never gave up but  has shown tremendous growth throughout his journey . Nihal is the most underated singer of indianidol 12 yet he is very talented than the overated ones and deserves a spot in the finale just because he has proved it . Both the songs were out of his comfort zone and he was so good that I don't find enough words to express. Personally I don't like eliminations at all, I wish they declare one winner without eliminating any . I know that's not happening and I wish Nihal makes it to top 5 .

Dimple84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

nihal ain't going anywhere , given the heavy promotion n song choices ,

If there's elimination then it's btw AK n SMP

What are heavy promotions according to  you ?? . Heavy promotions were reserved only for PD . Nihal is much underated singer yet more talented singer than PD . PD is a good musician but is an overated singer . 

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

None of them will go. I have a strong feeling there won't be no elimination it will be 7 in finale let's see. If at all there the 3 you mentioned don't deserve elimination at this point compared to other existing contestants both technically or popularity wise. But channel can do what ever they want and 3 of them are not on favorites list at this point so anything can happen.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

What are heavy promotions according to  you ?? . Heavy promotions were reserved only for PD . Nihal is much underated singer yet more talented singer than PD . PD is a good musician but is an overated singer . 

he may not be promoted initially but now he's getting the limelight he deserves , nihal n sayali are now getting promotion they didn't got earlier , n I have said this earlier that it's makers fault to not highlight him n some other contestants at the beginning n IMO he has now improved soo much earlier he wasn't that great as compared to now  yesterday was his best performance till date !πŸ˜ƒ 

There's nothing overated n underated it's people's love for PD n every other contestant ! Nihal is getting the love now coz he improved n is doing well n deserves appreciation , PD has been doing well since day 1 his audition performance only made soo many root for him. 

N jabse PD Corona se wapas Aaya he he's being sidelined ! Won't talk much coz this topic is itself snatches away my peace n I remember all those days of frustration so would prefer to be calm 😊 

At last this is my personal opinion if you don't agree with me it's absolutely fine then let's agree to disagree 😊

PS : the comparison was for SMP AK n nihal n inme se nihal sabse zyada promoted he n he maybe getting higher votes than SMP n AK (me itta imp point kaise bhul gyi likhna 🀦)

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

he may not be promoted initially but now he's getting the limelight he deserves , nihal n sayali are now getting promotion they didn't got earlier , n I have said this earlier that it's makers fault to not highlight him n some other contestants at the beginning n IMO he has now improved soo much earlier he wasn't that great as compared to now  yesterday was his best performance till date !πŸ˜ƒ 

There's nothing overated n underated it's people's love for PD n every other contestant ! Nihal is getting the love now coz he improved n is doing well n deserves appreciation , PD has been doing well since day 1 his audition performance only made soo many root for him. 

N jabse PD Corona se wapas Aaya he he's being sidelined ! Won't talk much coz this topic is itself snatches away my peace n I remember all those days of frustration so would prefer to be calm 😊 

At last this is my personal opinion if you don't agree with me it's absolutely fine then let's agree to disagree 😊

PS : the comparison was for SMP AK n nihal n inme se nihal sabse zyada promoted he n he maybe getting higher votes than SMP n AK (me itta imp point kaise bhul gyi likhna 🀦)

I personally don't like it when other contestants other than PD sing well you point out that due to their song choice they performed well . Wouldnt it apply to PD ??. It's the same that applies when they don't perform well probably poor choice of songs. Nihal always sang well when given slow romantic songs from the beginning . But now he is a strong contender  he has come out of his comfort zone .Moreover PD is popular because he is already a winner of some singing reality show ... his popularity is because of previous reality show and not only because of Indian idol . Inspite of winning one reality show why havent he got any opportunity ??  He is already 27 older than all the contestants.They did promote PD too much because he was already popular even before coming to Indian idol and they needed TRP .I feel there were better singers than PD who got eliminated .

There were many who were not promoted well and sidelined like Nachiketh , Sireesha, Anushka , Anjali among the eliminated ones.  Nihal is still  underated in my opinion.He doesn't get the appreciation he deserves but I am ok with that . It makes him work still hard and perform well. It's the successful career that matters .

It was requested to guess the next elimination among the three and not to compare . Moreover I noticed you comparing PD with other contestants and saying they are nothing in front of PD everywhere in this forum ... nothing wrong in praising your favourite buy don't try to put down others . We never know who makes it big in the music industry.... Indian idol itself is not everything .

Everybody can have their opinions...its perfectly alright but with integrity without putting down/ comparing with   other contestants. 

Edited by Dimple84 - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

I personally don't like it when other contestants other than PD sing well you point out that due to their song choice they performed well . Wouldnt it apply to PD ??. It's the same can apply when they don't perform well probably poor choice of songs.

I don't say that ! Maybe sometimes it may feel like that but I have no intention of sounding as a hypocrite, both factors are equally important sometimes a great song elevates a not so great performance n sometimes vice versa happensπŸ˜† with PD my complaint was that he nowadays only sings old n slowwwww... Songs , we as viewers expect to hear something new and exciting but now I have realised something n m happy with the song selection of PD 😊 n I always complement if the song selection is good n also point out if it's not ! 

Nihal always sang well when given slow romantic songs from the beginning . But now he is a strong contender  he has come out of his comfort zone .Moreover PD is popular because he is already a winner of the show ... his popularity is because of previous season and not only because of Indian idol . Inspite of winning one reality show why havent he got any opportunity ??  He is already 27 older than all the contestants.They did promote PD too much because he was already popular even before coming to Indian idol and they needed TRP .I feel there were better singers than PD who got eliminated .

PD ki age k baare me me kya hi comment Karu koi nhi maanega coz all the forum members have already had a discussion (I wasn't there at that time) but do check filmy khichdi vha you'll learn his real ageπŸ™„

There were many who were not promoted well and sidelined like Nachiketh , Sireesha, Anushka , Anjali among the eliminated ones.  Nihal is still  underated in my opinion.He doesn't get the appreciation he deserves but I am ok with that . It makes him work still hard and perform well. It's the successful career that matters .

IMO Anjali was a damn fine singer but she lacked feel I couldn't connect to her singing but was always in awe of her skills , moreover I don't compare male n female singers πŸ˜†but PD is best in male IMO πŸ˜ƒ

Everybody can have their opinions...its perfectly alright but with integrity .  True πŸ’―

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Instead of Ashish it could have been SMP or Dhanish..

But makers chose Ashish to save vote bank for Sayali.  

Softness thumbnail

Pawandeep gets the best songs to perform and he still spoils it. Still he is going to be the winner. Such a joke.