9-7-21- Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode was a bit boring . Everyone appreciates Ishqaan dance and Maasi takes a leave as well as other guests . New gens are partying in terrace when Ishqi tells them that in her life happiness are short lived bcause problems pop up often . Ahaan becomes emotional and leaves . Ishqi excuses herself and join him in the room and asks sorry for hurting him with her words . Ahaan tells her she need not be sorry as she hasn’t done anything.Ishqi calls him worlds best pati . He is disturbed hearing that and asks her what will

Happen if she comes to know that he has committed a mistake to which she answers that she will ignore . Ahaan enquires further that if mistake is a grave one then what will she do to which she replies that she will fight with him . Ahaan is overwhelmed and holds her hand and kisses it .  He is waiting to go for a honeymoon where he can tell Ishqi the whole truth . Ishqi senses that Mehta’s are behind Ahaan’s worries . Chacha knocks at the door and asks Ahaan to come down where he watches the news of Ceiling collapse of a building constructed by Malhotra’s . Everyone is blaming malahotras for using cheap material . Actually this is done by Mehta as a revenge on the request of Rhea for not coming personally to attend her . She also asks her dad to make Ahaan go on his knees and beg infront of him . They are celebrating as the news is flashed .

Karthik, Sonu and Ishqi  zeroes down Mehta’s as the conspirers . Karthik has doubts regarding Rhea also but he doesn’t disclose it to the ladies . Sonu asks Raj to help her bhai . 

Raj asks Sarla to help Ahaan but she refuses . Sonu asks Raj did Sarla agree to help to which he denies . Sonu badmouths Sarla which make Raj warn her . Actually I really liked that conversation. Raj is such a good person . He always stands for right and supports Sonu whenever needed . But today I felt Sonu was not understanding his situation and was very demanding . He explained her that he could only request his mom to help and cant Forcefully make her sign documents . That was really genuine of Raj. I don’t know how she became so bold to badmouth Sarla infront of Raj . Sarla may be wrong but that doesn’t mean she use words pike ‘ghatiya ‘ etc for her . Raj is neither a henpecked husband nor a mumma’s boy instead he is a gentleman. Sonu is really lucky to have Raj as husband . 

Ishqi is at maasis house and discussing her issues . Davy tells her that Mr Kapoor can help her as he used to help her also . Kapoor was a friend ofnAhaams dad and he is the person with daadi made believe everyone that Savvy eloped . Ishqi has a plan and for that Davy has to face daadi . She is terrified and doesn’t agree but finally agrees on Ishqis insistence. 

Police come to enquire and daadi asks Ahaan to inform police that this case was conspired by Viren Mehta . 

Ahaan is lost in thoughts and thinks about the situation when everyone will get to know the truth .

In the precap Ahaan had got support from some  company who asks him to sign an agreement of not

Backing out from the deal in six months . He asks about the owner and they invite Malhotra’s for dinner at their place . Daadi is happy bcause this deal was crucial for Ahaan . Everyone is waiting when a sophisticated Savvy enters and daadi is shocked to see her like that . 

Kapoor doesn’t seem a businessman then how come he arranged everything for Savvy . No logic . They could have made him a businessman instead of an advocate which would have made sense . How they got this much money to help Malhotra’s ? Again no logic . I am happy that Sav y is out of that petrified behaviour which sucked like anything . Hope she pulls this avatar better . 

What I liked in today’s episode was Ishqi telling Ahaan that she will either ignore or fight with him for his mistake . SonuRaj talk was so natural . Karthik trying to go deep into the matter was also very good . I was happy that daai didn’t rant like Sarla and blamed Ishqi for all the misfortune happening in Ahaan’s life . Instead she behaved maturely and even asked Ahaan to inform police about Mehta being the conspirer . Thankfully makers toned down the negativity of daadi that now she is bearable . Still her mistakes are very grave to be ignored or forgiven . 

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I enjoyed today's episode and found it more balanced. Yes, the pace is fast but now I am used to it. I liked that all the characters pretty much had a fair amount of screen time and were well-used. 

Loved the sibling hang-out and Ishqi's entry into their family. It's funny this is the same spot (well, this and the other they mentioned), where we watched Kartik and Sonu tease Ahaan about Ishqi since the get-go. I thought it was a good scene showing coming a full circle from the start to now. I am glad Kartik is on to Rhea aspect as well.

I also liked that the Malhotra family (including Ishqi) are all aware this is probably Mehtas' doing and being united in adversity. Raj-Sarla and Raj-Sonu scenes were great and well done. I am so happy they are given fair screen time finally. I feel for Raj but quite honestly this is so typical in a marriage - when the wife and mom of the guy are at odds. Raj was correct in not taking any disrespect for Sarla - and I know it looked bad for Sonu to just have a verbal spat but considering the stress her family is going through - sometimes in such times, you say more than you would otherwise. And that was the case with Sonu ... i know eventually she will apologize and they will be ok but in the heat of argument, considering all circumstances, all Sarla - Raj - Sonu reacted accordingly.

Ishqaan were cute, and what Ishqi said was so important and also overwhelming for Ahaan. His fear and guilt is quite real, and that assurance by Ishqi is something he needed. 

Last from Savitri to Savvy ... lol .. ok yeah there is no logic of how they turned her into this business mogul overnight with some contract for AVM (with 6 months no back out deal) - how they could afford all this, lol God knows only. Yes, it is all sorts of dumb and I have chalked it up to ITV Logic, hahhaa. What I like is Savvy entering Malhotras orbit finally, and where the plot is headed.

Since the return to Mumbai, I have been wondering if this was in fact the original plan and things took a weird turn with shooting at resort etc. I mean Dadi was not supposed to be completely negative / criminal, and that once Savitri escaped she would have acquired Ishqi's help and reached out to Suraj - then the made-over Savi would return in Malhotras' lives.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

could be suraj due to his profession might have big corporate business associates to whom he could have got help from for savvy to turn business woman??

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

could be suraj due to his profession might have big corporate business associates to whom he could have got help from for savvy to turn business woman??

Savvy is not a businesswoman, she is just a rich client, isn't she? I might have misunderstood it. But it was someone else who did a business deal with Ahaan. It does seem Suraj has a lot of goodwill, as a lawyer he might have saved many big people so he pulled his strings to get this deal for Ahaan. 

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

For our sanity lets assume that Suraj owns a very big law firm that does more business than Ahaan's 😆...hope they will show some logic in coming episodes 

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the 21th century trio today, the Ishqi-Sonu-Kartik scene was good, showed their compatibility. 

Saw Sonu's personality today, like she wasn't the feeble girl... guess when it comes to her bhai and bhabhi she won't be, liked her confrontation with Rhea few episodes back. 

I too expected Dadi to be like Nayi bahu ke atehi sab galat ho raha hai, toh apshagun hai 

Overall the episode was so-so but it had it's moments. 

IshqaanFan001 thumbnail

Yes even i liked Raj and Sonu s convo.... And I agree that Sonu should have not bad mouth Sarla in front of Raj... It was not good behaviour and exactly what Ahaan had anticipated and told this to Ishqi while arguing... What i love d the most is Ahaan's fear of loosing Ishqi. I don't know whether anyone noticed or not but Ahaan is exactly in same situation that Ishqi was six months ago... How times change is what this show is showing.... Whether Ishqi does the same what Ahaan did remains to b seen... I think she will not do that and will support him....