Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh... By days I meant a couple of episodes. Haven't seen any BTS pics / videos in different clothing yet. So this may be another long day in KKB world. 

Would love to see TA being thrown out. 

Spare our poor Abhi...he's going through a lot already, though it would be fun to watch how his Saluja adventure ends up. May be like you said he leaves and then TA come in. 

[wont mind seeing Pragya losing out to Abhi... but hope the writers dont make her lose to TA. But who knows they do love TA.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

It can be a long day,i'm sure the duo will create a scene that won't end so easy. Unless this aunty really acts quick and throws them out,then Pragya or she can come up with the plan to make them servants.

Abhi already won,not much about who gets the house but he did ruined her plan. Mr S 1-Rani 0. 👍🏼 If these challenges continue then want all to end the same way,flop her plans,make her do what he wants or better win in parallel,side by side all the time. 😃 Can kiss her as consolation prize while she can taunt him without telling him the reason of her anger/revenge,make him think about new ways to find out.

Edited by Ralulo - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

From all their kitchen memories she remembers this 😲

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I just want the 2 chudails attempts to flop. They can come and create a scene but after everything is done. Sab se last mein with a flop plan. 😉🤞🏽 and hope pragya shows them their aukat. Actually, sushma can do it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

That would be good. Mr Saluja 25: Ms.Rani 25. and at the end of it both are tired fighting... and may be he'll ask in the end 'now tell me why exactly are you angry with me??'. 

Abhi has nothing to lose this time around and only Pragya to gain. So he wont mind fighting hard. 

But please please please.... no wins for TA... hope they become as irrelevant as in the Munni track... doing all that they can but all attempts ending up a flop and them paying for it. long overdue. hope they pay for each of their sins -- not just the car accident. regular visitors to the jail in the least. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Nobody mentioned the biggest event:someone finally used a key to lock a door in MM. 😲 Done more often half or more of Abhigya's problems would have been avoided. Learn to lock their bedroom door after this. 🙏

Ralulo thumbnail

Fireworks between them 💥

ImageImage

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Ralu, your new gif 😳 how lovely and tender they were. 😭 so glad they got to spend all that time together.

some throwback zra 2020 gifs

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 2 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Rewatched the confrontation. Beautifully done by Tisha ❤️... went through a lot of emotions there. Glad Abhi is calm after that and still has space for one liners with Anjana.😆

For the first time I didnt like Sushma's intervention. Would have been better if she didnt interfere. Tisha confrontation was hard and measured... but Sushmas were of taunting nature. Rightly said by abhi 'woh beech me mattar kyu uga rahi hai.'😆

Having said that please interfere with TA and taunt them as much as you want. 👍🏼

But I do find the effects a bit jarring these days - the whole frame swirling fast etc... find it a bit too much. 

Overall beautiful sequence... and as always beautifully done.👏

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yes its really beautifully done. The whole sequence was very powerful. Really a testament to Tisha's talent. The pain and confusion in Abhi, the hurt and hatred in Pragya. kudos to them for pulling it off so well.

Yes I also felt sushma's taunts was not needed. was indeed jarring. They could have just ended the scene and he could have walked off after that.

loved how he asked the secretary ab sushma ji pragya ki maa hai? kab se? 🤣

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 2 years ago