Posted: 2 years ago

without water mark. happy babies. 

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ralulo thumbnail

Rhea&her obsession related episode ðŸ˜” (this girl...and then we think T was a curse for Abhigya)

Only a short scene of Abhi&the clan,expected to drag his entry in Pragya's palace. 

Ralulo thumbnail

One thing is clear,Abhi will do what his heart wants;plan or not will end up on the right track. Cause both are the same and since Pragya was able to tone down her revenge idea,will do the same. Only problem is that he's not so quick as she is,time&patience needed.😒

Adiandsid thumbnail

As he has said before 'Tubelight hu mein' - will take time to come on the right track. Not expecting him to be able to do anything bad - may support TA on their plans but wont be successful in executing them. Am not liking this space Abhi is in smiley6smiley19 Please get him back soon. 

Are the writers doing all this to make Prags look 'bechari'? If so, does she actually need that? 

So they will meet face to face only while/after signing the contract. Great!!! Seems like a dozen stupid things happened after their last meeting. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

And he's having conditions too ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† don't know why this reminds me of that hugs&kisses contract-Mogambo days. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Would be great if it is something similar to the mogambo track. Hope this one is good. Should be - after all they will be under the same roof now - cant avoid eo and no 'network' issues. been waiting for this since (seems like) ages now. 

[oh... managed to sit through the brainwashing thing i skipped yesterday. So, now he is told this sale thing is Prags's idea!]

Adiandsid thumbnail

Seems like Abhi invites his friends to Pragyas home. Perhaps to irritate her... but I guess they may drill some sense into him (if they find something amiss)...in any case expecting a much better company and influence than TA. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Good he keeps meeting his friends,better vibes&influence. Will irritate Pragya&aunty too ðŸ˜† now that he really won his Queen.