8-7-21- Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode was a bit stretching . Ishqi and chachi had a heartfelt talk when dadi comes and snatches the necklace from Ishqi and reprimand both of them . Ishqi wants to go after daadi to explain but chachi stops her and cautions her of arguing with daadi . 

Ishqi is getting ready but she is lost in thoughts . Sonu and Karthik comes and cheers her up . Ishqi thinks about chachas words and is delighted that she will help her in future in her mission . 
 Rhea plans a drama and asks her maid to call Ahaan and inform that she is unconscious and alone in house and she obeys her .
Ishqi calls Ahaan and asks him to hurry up . Everyone arrives at the reception and ppl start gossiping about Ahaan’s absence . Ishqi again calls Ahaaan but he is not reachable . Since situation was getting worse Karthik takes the task on himself and goes in search of bhai . Sonu and Raj dance and tries to distract guest attention. But again guests start murmuring and daadi goes to scold Ishqi and gives her an earful but chacha asks her to stop since ppl are watching . Suddenly lights go off and Ahaan makes a filmy style entry . Meanwhile it’s shown that Ahaan’s was leaving for Rheas house when Karthik enters and Ahaan asks him to go to Rheas house since she needs help . When Karthik arrives at Athens residence doc is checking her but Karthik feels suspicious of Rhea bcause every time something major happens in Ishqaan life Rhea pops up . Karthik didn’t come  to know that Rhea is pregnant . 

Ishqaan has a ‘ Ishqwala Luv’ dance and guests enjoy. Ahaan asks sorry from Ishqi for being late but she stops him from saying sorry many times since it’s value will get lost . They have a very cute conversation where Ahaan tells Ishqi they will continue their fight at night to which Ishqi murmurs that boys talk always end at night and bedroom . Daadi is feeling uncomfortable about Ishqaan love and closeness and asks Ahaan is everything okay btw him and Ishqi . Ahaan complies yes . She asks Ishqi to behave like chachi and asks her to entertain guests . 

Sonu tells Ahaan that she didn’t know that he was romantic but Ahaan is admiring his wife’s innocence and asks daadi whether he can go for honeymoon . Daadi is not happy but agrees out of helplessness . I feel daadi is cruel only to Sqvvy and her love for grandchildren are real bcause today’s I felt so . She may accept Ishqi if Ahaan is happy with her but in Ishqis case savvy also present so she may try to oust her bcause she is the one who can unmask her and daadi fears it . Karthik comes back and signals Ahaan that his work is done . Sonu asks permission from Raj for night stay at Malhotra’s and Raj agrees much to the dismay of Sarla . She was literally making faces and threatening him . It was really funny . 

Ishqi video calls savvy and makes her see Ahaan and savvy continues her antics . 

In the precap there is a breaking news in tv that Malhotra construction is using some low quality material and bcause of that their building collapsed . Ahaan is worried bcause it will destroy their business . All these are done by Mehta’s as a revenge for not coming personally to attend Rhea and instead sending Karthik .

By the way I couldn’t understand why Ishqi said yesterday to Savvy that ‘ Aaj main aapko apne haathon se taiyar karoongi’ . I thought she was going to make surprise entry either in office or in reception. What was that for ? To attend reception steaming live in phone? There are some inconsistencies. Where did both savvy and her friend go? Why they showed us them travelling in a car ? For daadi to see Saavy and have a nightmare? Many loopholes . Mehta’s should focus on marrying off her daughter to her bf instead of going behind a married guy . Why they are so hellbent to get her married to Ahaan ?  Ow I don’t think it’s matter of fortune bcause they themselves are ruining his reputation then how come he will remain rich for their daughter to marry? What is so special about Ahaan ? Any guy will do na . I sincerely wish Savvy’s friend will help Ahaan in this thought time and will try to knock some sense in his head about his mom . Karthik will find out for sure I feel so and may be Ishqi will help him in this mission to get Rheas truth out . They won’t buy her lie about Ahaan being her child’s father .

One more thing I loved how Ishqi answered back to Sarla when she taunted that she had actually bought a gift but couldn’t give her bcause it had Rheas name imprinted in it . Ishqi in her bindaas attitude asks her to give it to her since she doesn’t mind that and she knows someone who am modify the name print .I loved Ahaan for admiring his wife’s attitude towards life but he is in a dilemma that his truth will break her from within . That wa so sweet and loving of Ahaan .
In today’s episode new generation saved the day and us . It’s very heartwarming to watch Karthik , Sonu, Raj and Ishqi . They are the lifeline of the show .

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such an on the point review!!!

Kudos!!!!

Yes some parts were boring like Rhea wiping out her lipstick. What were they trying to show that she is pretty without makeup also so that viewers should admire her even when she has been showing only one emotion right from day one- blank face? Sorry makers but mannequins look good in shops not in series like this where even the minor character like resort manager did a good acting. 

One thing that got me happy and relaxed that today  Kartik got some idea about Rhea mess because for clearing that mess, I m honestly counting on him only. Well my reasons are- 

Firstly, Kartik has always been more realistic and logical right from beginning. 

Secondly, Ahaan is too busy with his tensions- 

- Rhea 

- how to reveal the truth 

- saving his business

And MOST IMPORTANTLY how to AT LEAST KISS Ishqi forget about other things..... 

So there is a slim chance that he would do anything 

And since he is not disclosing anything to Ishqi, she is also kind of helpless.

So Kartik dude. You have already started smelling something fishy soooo.. Aa jao maidaan me... 

About Mehtas.... I really have no words left ...... THEY ARE CERTAINLY THE MOST CREEPY AND CRAWLY CREATURES BUT THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD in this series... 

they are hell bent on ruining Ahaan great!!! 

Itni energy agar wo Rhea k bf aur baby k asli Baap par lagate to Banda as bhi Jata. Rhea baby tum bhi Apne antics aur gimmicks aur Apne Billi Jaise nakhoon Apne bf par use Karo... Banda shayad aa hi jaaye... 

Meanwhile it was indeed a treat to watch the newly weds dance so beautifully. I loved the lifts n the sync between the two. 

I loved their outfits as well. Ishqi looked drop dead gorgeous while Ahaan looking droolingly handsome ❤️❤️❤️ 

Loved Kartik's polka dots suit as well. It suited him perfectly. 

Sarla aunty, Daadi were typical as usual. 

Since tomorrow is Friday so by default we are going to get an episode that will keep us tensed for the weekend. But I am genuinely hoping that this unnecessary Rhea track should end in the coming week

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the lovely review❤️

You are right, Rhea's track becoming more and more meaning less hope they end it soon..

Do they believe if Ahaan looses everything he will marry Rhea or  Rhea's father really believing that Ahaan is the real father of the baby and wants to take revenge?😔

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The Rhea track per my sources (Rajat's insta handle story) will be ending in 2 weeks lol 

EDIT Correction: i didn't decipher correctly ... it doesn't seem to be ending soon :(

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

The Rhea track per my sources (Rajat's insta handle story) will be ending in 2 weeks lol 

That's good to know

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Aaj main aapko apne haathon se taiyar karoongi"

Not aaj she meant for the plan which the guy told on phone and she also said she'll need Chachi's help for that.

IDK Savi ko bhoot bna denge kya and darao dadi mission?🤣

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

"Aaj main aapko apne haathon se taiyar karoongi"

Not aaj she meant for the plan which the guy told on phone and she also said she'll need Chachi's help for that.

IDK Savi ko bhoot bna denge kya and darao dadi mission?🤣

LOL i thought the same... thta maybe it will be like Om Shanti Om movie ... where they haunt the villain with the "ghost"

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The episode was okay. It could have been much better if they had choreographed the dance better and made Ahaan entry little bit more dramatic. Little more romantic dance and less jumps from ishqi. It seemed in that dress she couldn’t do lifts well.

Kartik-Sonu-Raj were trying to ease out situation and were all supporting Ishqi. That was really nice to see. I really liked Dadi today. It was kind oh highlight for me as it seemed she unwillingly but accepted Ishqi. She also gave honeymoon permission just for Ahaan’s sake. I am happy that they toned down negativity in dadi, it is bearable to watch. 
Ahaan is so much into ishqi. The way he expressed his feelings to Sonu and said “cute hai na”?. He doesn’t shy away from expressing his love to Ishqi and talking about it to his family. I have never seen such genuine and straightforward male lead on ITV. He also knows how strong ishqi is and nothing in the world can break her except him💔. 

I think that hathon se tayar karna was not ‘aaj’. Ishqi just said plan is ready and main khud aapko ready karungi. Maybe it is for some other day. She want to make Savvy ready for plan. I felt savvy just went to discuss plan with Suraj guy and they added car bit just to make dadi see her. As others pointed out it may be bhoot drama to make dadi confess.

I still don’t understand Mehtas logic. If they just want all revenge from malhotras then good job👏but if they want to get Rhea marry Ahaan then what sort of plan is this? Are they going to blsnckmsil Ahaan to marry Rhea after taking his all buisiness?😕 So basically they want to buy Ahaan? 

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklep

That's good to know

nevermind... once i listened to it again... it seems he is talking about Savitri not Rhea ... 

ugh ... this has no end in sight. 

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

I think they are shooting Ahaan Savvy scenes. 

His dialogues are 

Shagun in frame

Mujhe hairani ho rahi hai ki ek aurat itni besharam kaise ho sakti hai, how she cheated, phir bhi wo laut k aayegi ab aur hum bagair...........

Can't hear other than Rajat whispering Emraan Hashmi se classes leti haismiley36

Daadi aap.. scene cut

Lakshay in frame

She is not our mother..... Mai usi din bhul gaya tha jis din wo Hume chodh k jaa chuki thi.. kisi aur k saath ..

Video ended

As Ocean deciphered... this is what the dialog was in background...