Episode 134| Happy times

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved today's episode to the core❤️ It was awesome😳

The episode starts with Renu and Ahilya discussing about KR's attitude in the court. Ahilya tries to imitate KR and tells Renu how KR was circling around NB.

KR sees all that and glares at her, when she notices him. Ahilya kaa shakal dekhne laayak tha 😆 Renu leaves them alone in fright😆. KR asks Ahilya whether it was right for her to joke on her husband. After terrifying Ahilya for a little bit, he smirks and starts tickling Ahilya Janab Ahilya ke saath masti kar rahe the aur bechari Ahilya ki jaan nikal gayi thi😆 

While both of them are having fun, GB and HB enters. Again GB glares at Ahilya and sends her son out of her room. Usse dekhkar bhi Ahilya ko ek aur baar jhatka laga.🤣 

But GB was jesting with Ahilya as well. She tells Ahilya that she's happy to see her son changing for good. And tells Ahilya to clean the room that they both have messed up. While leaving the room HB asks GB why she behaves strictly with Ahilya when she was trying to control her laughter. Gautama replies, " Bahu par sakhti karna humara janam siddh adhikaar hai"😆

Ahilya and KR discusses about KR's enemies and are perplexed about why anyone from his own family would harm KR. Ahilya advises KR to never trust anyone blindly. NB hears them.

Precap: MR returns back. NB brainwashes DB and tells her that Ahilya is turning KR against Gunoji Firse se Rai kaa pahad bana diya iss bandi neDB goes to confront Ahilya

Btw ek baat bolna bhul gayi, ek naya entry hua aaj. Kuch zameen ke maamle ke liye woh aadmi ek aur ko maar deta hai. And he steals the property paper and bribes Gunoji to make him the owner of the zameen. Aur NB ko saare labourers kaa grp milne jail bulata hai, and asks mercy from her. A shadow observes her activities. Mujhe woh Zaveri yaa samdhi mei se koi lag raha, itni aasani se  NB kaa pol nahi khulega. Ab woh log NB ko use karenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thank you for this detailed update Sree!!🤗

KR making fun of Ahilya and playing with her sounds cute! GB bhi tang khichayi karne aa gayi😆

NB ko har jagah sunna hai.. inki wajah se diwaro k kaam hote hai kaha gaya hoga🤔

Chalo, we have a new plot.. sounds good. ❤️

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Thank you for this detailed update Sree!!🤗

KR making fun of Ahilya and playing with her sounds cute! GB bhi tang khichayi karne aa gayi😆

NB ko har jagah sunna hai.. inki wajah se diwaro k kaam hote hai kaha gaya hoga🤔

Chalo, we have a new plot.. sounds good. ❤️

Aaj ka episode mast aur lighthearted tha, bahut maza aaya.🤣 Except the new entry part.

NB ko kaan khada karke sunna bhi hai aur unn baato ko bada chadha kar DB ko bolna bhi hai

Nowadays DB is stupidly believing into NB's nonsense. I guess bachpan se paathrakhi hai issiliye itna andhvishwas kar rahi hai.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Aaj ka episode mast aur lighthearted tha, bahut maza aaya.🤣 Except the new entry part.

NB ko kaan khada karke sunna bhi hai aur unn baato ko bada chadha kar DB ko bolna bhi hai

Nowadays DB is stupidly believing into NB's nonsense. I guess bachpan se paathrakhi hai issiliye itna andhvishwas kar rahi hai.

DB to hamesha hi NB ka sunti hai.. writers be doing poor writing in this respect.. 🤔

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Liked both the episode & your update too, Sree ❤️🤗

Episode was so funny in the most parts. Ahilya imitating KR was just too good and false-scaring Ahilya by both mother-son duo was also awesome. BTW I too think its Gunoji who was following Yamuna Kaki, good to see the storyline is having new dimensions.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Honestly,I loved the last two episodes a lot❤️

Especially KR❤️....the way he handled the whole justice procedure,loved it. Right from maintaining his body posture, modulating his voice , emoting different expressions or taking wise decisions himself was worth watching. Special appreciation to Krish and the directors for bringing that scene out beautifully. Indeed KR looked like MR. What I am loving is the way makers are shaping KRs character graph. Not turning him as a puppet of A who does whatever A says & doesn't use his own mind. 

A watching & having that proud wifey + friend look on her face was such a cute moment❤️. Yesterday room scene was also great,the way A was mimicking & telling Renu about KRs courtroom scenario it seemed like she was telling about his valour story🤣....and uske baad that cute fight b/w our Khandelya🤣. I am loving their bond.🤗

GB wants the strict image of her as Sasubai to stay to keep A under the control just like MR does with KR. 

So possibly today MR is returning I hope he appreciates KR properly and I don't want KR to go dumb again as MR returned

Aurr ye Yamoonbai ka problem kya hai jaha dekho aag lagati hai. Isko Mahal se bahar feko. And who is this new Property Killer Man?

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rmahi25

KR to go dumb again as MR returned

This cracked me up🤣🤣

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

@bold

This cracked me up🤣🤣

Hello Lakshmiji🤗

Aap kaha gayab the🤔

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the wonderful update Sree ❤️

Lovely epi…I could c thru HB, GB trying to control their laughter at the cute masti fo KR- AB. Aww loved the kids running around and playing. Such a beautiful energy  wish Tukoji too joined them😆Poor kid, guess he grew up too fast 😒

Now this NB…I so wish she was thrown out😡…she will keep doing this gossip and fuel the fire.Otherwise the epi was v good❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

@bold

This cracked me up🤣🤣

saara bold ho gyaa...underline maaro IF bold krdeta hai sab🤬