Rant about on screen chemistry

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, please don't bash me. I just wanted to ask, is it just me or is there not much chemistry between Aarav and Simar and Vihaan and Reema. The story is just bland. Aarav behaves like a confused soul and Simar is the self sacrificing abla naari.

And for me Reema and Vihaan are too much, i usually skip them. What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. So far I do not see any chemistry. From a casting point of view, Simar is perfect. The actress has a sweet innocent abla naari face. But for the actor I really wonder how this guy was casted. His expression is the same whether he is happy or sad. He needs major overhaul in his acting abilities. Both Vivaan and Reema look bit jaded for their roles.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kukuraja

I agree. So far I do not see any chemistry. From a casting point of view, Simar is perfect. The actress has a sweet innocent abla naari face. But for the actor I really wonder how this guy was casted. His expression is the same whether he is happy or sad. He needs major overhaul in his acting abilities. Both Vivaan and Reema look bit jaded for their roles.

Reema will become the full time villain. What i liked in the first season was two sisters having an awesome bond, and for me Roli and Sid were a nice couple, here not any of the couple matches Prem- Simar or Roli- Sid chemistry. Waste of story writing...

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! Simar and Arrav as well as vivaan Reema has nil chemistry and looks damn forced. I guess it's bcz of age difference between actors. It would have worked wonders with good chemistry

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have no issues. I like SiRav very much. They have very subtle chemistry. With time it will increase. 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I have no issues. I like SiRav very much. They have very subtle chemistry. With time it will increase. 

I agree!! 

It might be because of there cute scenes or something but still I find them cute! And of course they would need a bit of time to increase there chemistry. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I don't find anything wrong with Sirav. They aren't couples who married out of love or was it an arranged marriage where they liked each other. They are two strangers who are trying not be in an awkward situation whenever they meet. They are cute may be with time when they come even closer we can see more of their chemistry. What I am seeing now is actually like any common couple who by time will develop chemistry between them. As far Reevan hey they are going to get married. If Reema is not so busy in destroying her sister's life may be then we can see how much chemistry they do have