PS|EDT #51|Gaura ka Gajra, Kaandless Shiva, MBA ka Budget & Cupid Kris - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

She can atleast be shown thinking that she has no expectations from this marriage.she just did it for her mausapa and will be a worthy daughter in law of the family.she will not let him down.

Kuch to mile !

I am fine if she thought that she can never love anyone else again.i am even fine if she thinks about Dev sometimes and shrugs away the thought.but I need a insight to connect with raavi now.

Hopefully with the coming track, we get more monologues for Raavi.

I mean even DevTa have started clearing their stance explicitly(for whatever issues they have in their life)

Overexpectation alert 🚨 

For people who watched Zindagi Gulzar Hai, I would love Kashaf styled monologues for Raavi- where her voiceover is reading the diary entry, with the scene showing Kashaf just contemplating and writing quietly. It would work beautifully with Raavi, with her trying to figure out what happened to her life. heck, I will take a gratitude journal at this point. Just tell me what she is writing in the stupid diary ðŸ¤£

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

She can atleast be shown thinking that she has no expectations from this marriage.she just did it for her mausapa and will be a worthy daughter in law of the family.she will not let him down.

Kuch to mile !

I am fine if she thought that she can never love anyone else again.i am even fine if she thinks about Dev sometimes and shrugs away the thought.but I need a insight to connect with raavi now.

Exactly 

PS you are from Odisha right?

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I woke up and saw Shiva in full tadofying his biwi mode and then I saw the promo💔

Bechara saray bubble toot gaye😭

Scarysea thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Hopefully with the coming track, we get more monologues for Raavi.

I mean even DevTa have started clearing their stance explicitly(for whatever issues they have in their life)

Overexpectation alert 🚨 

For people who watched Zindagi Gulzar Hai, I would love Kashaf styled monologues for Raavi- where her voiceover is reading the diary entry, with the scene showing Kashaf just contemplating and writing quietly. It would work beautifully with Raavi, with her trying to figure out what happened to her life. heck, I will take a gratitude journal at this point. Just tell me what she is writing in the stupid diary ðŸ¤£

Same I need to know her thought process ..whether it is a monologue or her speaking to Krish, anita, her mirror reflection  her diary . ..I will take anything

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The way he said Tujhse shaadi karke

Teri zindagi barbaad karke

And she says Raavi loves Dev?

She will sort it out guys.

She doesn’t like Dev now. She has taken steps forward as shown in mandir With Dhara and even in forgiving him. She will clear that point at least. And if Shiva start maintaining his distance she will be affected because ab usko aadat ho gayi hai Shiva ki.

We won’t have confession but there will be them sorting out their stuff. If they don’t how will they move on from the standstill they r on?

nafees5 thumbnail

I can't hear clearly what raavi is saying to him

Jaise kon kya lagata hai naam k agay? 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

I woke up and saw Shiva in full tadofying his biwi mode and then I saw the promo💔

Bechara saray bubble toot gaye😭

It's ok Naira ðŸ¤—

Given the current PS track record, this Diary kaand might not last more than week.

Just saying...

nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

She doesn’t like Dev now. She has taken steps forward as shown in mandir With Dhara and even in forgiving him. She will clear that point at least. And if Shiva start maintaining his distance she will be affected because ab usko aadat ho gayi hai Shiva ki.

We won’t have confession but there will be them sorting out their stuff. If they don’t how will they move on from the standstill they r on?

Agreed! 

There won't be confession abhi but she will get affected

Scarysea thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Right even that mandir scene was good .it made her stand clear ..just someone tell me what the heck she is thinking and doing? Otherwise it seems she is drifting in space ..just going with the flow