PS|EDT #51|Gaura ka Gajra, Kaandless Shiva, MBA ka Budget & Cupid Kris - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Piuuuu, we need a name for this EDT. My suggestions:

Kaand-less Shiva, Dev ka adhbuth MBA dimaag, cupid Krish!

@Aaalu, we didn’t name the previous EDT either

Kaand-Less Shiva, Gaura Ka Gajra, MBA ka budget & Cupid Krish 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Are you saying in terms of Raavi being his obsession, but he is just a footnote in her life?

Then it is an interesting take.

Koi is ladke ko samjhao 🤣 Normal girls would'nt have even mentioned him, Raavi being Raavi has somehow included him in her love story as well, even as a villain. What did he expect she will write pages and pages on him when he was always barking at her.

Of course my heart breaks for Shiva 💔 But I am having trouble understanding his expectations 😐 It  is a mini miracle that he is a part of her thoughts and dreams given how they were before. How is he so affected by this? Even if he is newly in love woth her, is he that carried away that he conveniently forgot how their history was prior to the wedding.

Sorry I am not able to think straight 🙈

Point to be noted

How come he expects it to be anything else?

Now this will be my mechanism for the whole track

Troll Shiva And Raavi till everything settles😎

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Are you saying in terms of Raavi being his obsession, but he is just a footnote in her life?

Koi is ladke ko samjhao 🤣 Normal girls would'nt have even mentioned him, Raavi being Raavi has somehow included him in her love story as well, even as a villain. What did he expect she will write pages and pages on him when he was always barking at her.

Of course my heart breaks for Shiva 💔 But I am having trouble understanding his expectations 😐 It  is a mini miracle that he is a part of her thoughts and dreams given how they were before. How is he so affected by this? Even if he is newly in love woth her, is he that carried away that he conveniently forgot how their history was prior to the wedding.

Yaar wo dil toh part of diary h shiva ne pura padha hoga maybe usne birthday k baad dev k baare main kuch likha hoga 

Bythe way illogical question of the day why shiva grew so curious to end up reading or looking at her diary usko kya laga uske naam prem patra h usme

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Point to be noted

Babe Louuuuuu! Ulti khopdi ho jati hai. The things people do ad think in love. 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don’t think he expected her to write about him, he was just shaken from his newly found mesmerisation of her and remembered how she used to love Dev so crazily.

Even when she calls him all that, he’s still quiet and feels bad for her. They’re back to their wedding night except that this time he doesn’t hate her. 😆

Does that make sense? 🙈

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Perfect ❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Point to be noted

🤣🤣 Are you going to war against Twitter bacchas? 

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeah done with both the episode and the homework . Now I will do the classwork of giving my opinion 🤣(God, I feel I am back in school)

Anyway I liked the episode on first watch. Hardik and Gaumbi friendship had an easy camaraderie to it. It felt so good. Hardik being all brotherly and not liking the sleeping arrangement was delicately shown . Not outright complain  but still a hint of it.

Breakfast scene - Shiva Krish and Dev banter seemed funny too. And shiva spluttering hearing his mother speaking about his babies was cute.

Gaumbis financial concerns were valid and that market gajra scene was so sweet 😃 . 

Dev thinking about the room was alright with me.he should have some role except bas karo Rishita. He can get the ideas and implementation by the brothers🤷‍♀️

The reception - Gaumbi giving teasing looks to Dev and Shiva was so cute . Hardik complaining to Suman dekho gaali de raha hai was great too. Oh I loved Krish Dhara and Krish Shiva parts too

Can I gush over how beautiful all 3 of pandya bahus looked?  Dhara was elegance personified, rishita was stylish and Raavi looked beautiful. I don't know how to put it across but I like it that they keep three of their styles so different each unique in it's own right 

Now coming to what I did not like 

The breakfast banter despite being light hearted seemed insensitive with Dev saying when has he ever been involved in kaand. Like really?😕

Then my biggest complain is Anita. Why just why? Before the Haveli track she was so good as the wilted Anita unable to face the world . I had really hoped she was going there to be an elder sister to Raavi. Instead of getting monologues, we will see Raavi's feelings by their conversations.  Raavi can be open to Anita too without fear of hurting her feelings since she was not involved . Anita could have guided her from experience to not make the same mistakes she did. No they had to make her a third angle . I was willing to forget that or even accept Kesar chudail possessed her there but they are still adamant on her going after Gaumbi even after return 😳

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

Mast magan Maan mast magan hua h shiva

Aur somehow add that song

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I don’t think he expected her to write about him, I just he was just shaken from his newly found mesmerisation of her and remembered how she used to love Dev so crazily.

Even when she calls him all that, he’s still quiet and feels bad for her. They’re back to their wedding night except that this time he doesn’t hate her. 😆

Does that make sense? 🙈

Aah i see, ya makes sense