7-7-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode was a decent one with tracks moving as Savvy also started moving . 😬

Ishqi sees Rhea and Ahaan in a compromising position and Rhea starts giving explanations while Ishqi remained silent . Ahaan was behaving as if he was caught red handed . His  face turned white with colours drained out but managed to behave normal . Ishqi surprises them by being cool about what she saw . Rhea was a little taken aback while Ahaan had a sigh of relief. I really liked how Ahaan got pissed with Rheas lap mentioning. Ishqi nailed it today . This girl never allows anyone to read her thoughts . She has doubts on Rhea and indirectly gave a taunt to her but both Ahaan and Rhea missed it . Poor people . She is born smart. 

Ishqi asks Ahaan to have what Rhea ordered but he cutely mentions there are only two favourite things for him one is gobi paratha and other is Ishqi herself . He pulls her into his lap and asks her to feed him . Both husband wife enjoy their moment . After dinner Ahaannretires to work whereas Ishqi dozed off listening to music . Ahaan can’t control himself watching his wifey and goes and sits near her and tries to hear her song and was surprised to know that it’s ‘ chana ke khet me’ . This girl is really hold hearing all those double meaning songs . Ahaan keeps her head on his shoulder and is looking her with love filled eyes when his phone ring but he didn’t pick the phone thinking their pool night where she stopped him from attending call when they were hugging . Marriage done still this guy’s hangover about pool night not gone . Maybe he hasn’t got anything after that night to remember .

Savvy’s friend came and both travel when Dadis car crosses them . Daadi has eyes of hawk it seems for recognising her in a moving car . She has doubts about her death and calls someone to confirm her death . Savvy and her partner has some plan . 

Daadi has a nightmare and is frightened. Ahaan and Ishqi comes back from office and wasnheadingbtomtheir room while

Being all romantic when daadi comes and enquires . But Ahaan takes Ishqi to their room holding her hands and asks daadi to go and continue her sleep . This guy knows very well how to handle daadi . Even in their SR asked daadi to enjoy her alone time and rushed to his room only to find wifey missing.I am just curious to know what happened after they reached their bedroom . Did they consummate? Hopefully yes bcause there was no distraction or obstruction that night . 

Ahaan is at

Breakfast table waiting for Ishqi to come when Karthik taunts him about his sanskaari beliefs that wife always will have anything after her husband finishes . Hebisnrealkynpissed by karhiksnremrks . When Chachi and Ishqi comes Ahaan pulls the chair near him for her to sit but chachi takes that position whereas Ishqi comfortably sits near Karthik and even stamped his

Foot for teasing Ahaan . Daadi tries hard to knock her sense into Ahaan but went in vain . 

Ahaan waits for Ishqi in their room and is getting ready to tell her about Rhea but chacha disturbs them first . Ishqi notices some gift in the bed and it’s her reception gown and a promise ring by Ahaan where he promises to always stay beside her and support her . Ishqi is overwhelmed when chachi enters asking Ishqi s help in decoration matters . She leaves giving at aunt that when they disturb the newly couple like this how come they will give good news soon . Was embarrassing yesterday sweet since it came from Chachi .

Ishqi leaves for maasis house when daadi stops her but Ahaan comes and seeks Dadis permission and she is left with no choice other than to oblige . Savvy and Ishqi discuss their plans while Ahaan is relived that a new businessman is interested in investing in their business . I think that person is Savvy friend or whatever and savvy will be entering directly in office infront of Ahaan . From what I saw this is my guess . 

Chacha chachi was talking about Savvy when Ishqi enters and chacha leaves . Ishqi gets a necklace from chachas wardrobe and enquires about it to chachi . She asks her to keep it since it’s Ahaan’s mom’s. Daadi comes and snatches it from Ishqi and rebukes her . 

In the precap everyone waiting for Ahaan at the reception and Ishqi even calls him . Rhea stages a drama of being unwell and Ahaan goes into her house to help Rhea. Back at the reception daadi is scolding Ishqi like anything for Ahaan’s absence .

If daadi behaves like this her truths will come out soon  bcause anybody could guess her disgust for Ishqi from her face . Daadi herself will reveal her true self . Happy that Karthik will side with Ishqi this time also as he does alway but someone is really needed to give this Shurpanakha an earful . Ahaan will drown in guilt when he comes to know about what happened in reception. I think he will make another promise bcause that’s what he has been doing ever since their marriage happened . Only Ishqi can save Ahaan from this trap . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

Did they consummate? Hopefully yes bcause there was no distraction or obstruction that night . 

Thank you for the beautiful review ❤️

@ bold I want to believe this but I hope they showed something to assume that😳

and Ahaan at breakfast was such a cute scene😆

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My favorite part was when Kartik said "agar dadi ko bahu ke mayike jaane se problem hoti toh Sonu 24/7 idhar nahi hoti." 

I don't think they consummated. Ishqi seemed tired she must have collapsed. If they consummated we would have seen something. 

Hope AVM shares the Rhea matter with Ishqi or Kartik soon..... Because Savitri ke Muna mein akal nahi. Rhea is atleast 2 months preggers she conceived when Ahaan was busy ruining Ishqi. When Ahaan "fell into Rhea's arms" it was right after their engagement which was weeks ago...... basic math Lalla 😒

Edited by DailySoapBai - 2 years ago
DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My favorite part was when Kartik said "agar dadi ko bahu ke mayike jaane se problem hoti toh Sonu 24/7 idhar nahi hoti." 

I don't think they consummated. Ishqi seemed tired she must have collapsed. If they consummated we would have seen something. 

Hope AVM shares the Rhea matter with Ishqi or Kartik soon..... Because Savitri ke Muna mein akal nahi. Rhea is atleast 2 months preggers she conceived when Ahaan was busy ruining Ishqi. When Ahaan "feel into Rhea's arms" it was right after their engagement which was weeks ago...... basic math Lalla 😒

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice analysis dear.  👏

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Some real good moments were:

- Ahaan telling Rhea to "stop it" but by this time he should be on to her - clearly she was speaking like that on purpose so I really hope AVM gets a bit smart about being played by his ex. 

- Ishqi trolling Rhea on how nice she and her parents are as well, lol

- Karthik and Ahaan trolling Dadi on how she is not some ITV Saas

- Dadi's nightmare

- Ishqi & Chachi scene at the end was important because I feel she will side with Ishqi / Savi once truth comes out or may even find out before Ahaan and support them discretely.

All of Ishqaan scenes were really good. I love how Ahaan remembers every detail of Ishqi - even the first time he ate Ishqi-made parhatas at Malhotra house. I am glad he apologized and told her what his real fav food is. By this time both Ishqaan should have a light bulb moment because nobody cared for the takeout Rhea bought lol. And my fav was as Ishqi dozes off into slumber listening to Chane Ke Khet LOL ... Ahaan goes to her and just gently caresses and hugs her. I felt that flashback of "best moment of her life" by poolside was important because that was in fact the best moment of his life and he is so afraid of losing Ishqi that he wanted to hold on to her without any interruption or distraction. I loved it. 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 😊

Piccadilly thumbnail

That karthik part was really funny . Here we thought Ishqi will have thought time but daadi is getting cornered, loved it . Anyway she will bounce back one last time also to bite where she will be caught red handed 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Ishqi trolling Rhea and her parents and Karthik trolling daadi was my favourite too .Loved reading how you mentioned it in sequence 🥰