IshqAan Three-Shot|•Rang Ishq Ka• [Completed]

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Rang Ishq Ka

Part 1: The Private Henna Ceremony

Hey, Amazing People <3

"Ahaan! What are you doing?" Ishqi almost screamed at getting pulled yet again. However, the culprit hadn't pinned her to the wall this time, instead held her to himself, giving a very foreign, yet breathtaking mischievous smile.

"What am I doing?" He feigned innocence enjoying the hue coating her cheeks.

"AVM." She tried putting on a stern face.

Damn my red cheeks!

"Ishqi." He called out instead.

"If someone has to come in, we'll get in deep trouble." She said for the heck of it. She didn't care about Sarlu or even Dadi entering the room. All that mattered was being caged in Ahaan's arms, and she was enjoying it.

"Do you really think I'm scared?" He gave a mock look, pulling her closer if possible, given her body was fused against his.

"Nah, I don't think. I know you're a scaredy-cat." She teased looping her arms around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair just above the nape.

"Aaah. It's quite fascinating hearing this come from the one who was afraid lest someone barges in."

"AVM, that was just to test the waters. I didn't want to be at the other end of a long bhashan of sanskaars from you. Otherwise, this Ishqi is very risky." She winked roguishly.

"Risky eh?" The index finger of his right hand traced the column of her exposed spine, his voice turning husky. The seductive magic of his fingers plus the change in his voice caused the otherwise Risky Ishqi's body to shiver in foreign pleasure. Goosebumps appeared on the skin his fingers left a warm trail.

"A-AVM." She breathed out his name trying to tame her raging heart, but the rebel her heart was, refused to listen.

"Ahaan." He leaned closer as he whispered in her ear. His condition was none the better. He felt his heart would beat out of his ribcage and land straight in his hands.

"Ahaan." She whispered, trying to control her breathing. The last thing she wanted was to turn into an asthmatic patient during a romantic moment.

"Nuh-uh, didn't hear you." His lips traced the lobule of her ear.

Giving a moment to herself, she gained the courage and opened her eyes, "Ahaan."

"Say it again." His voice held the desperation to hear his name more than the desire of fulfilling the foreign sinful thoughts that started invading his mind.

"Ahaan." Her voice, crisp and loud enough for him to hear. She felt his lips tilting into a smile, her own lips curving upwards in response.

"It's our mehndi ceremony today." He pulled back, his hands now resting on her waist.

"Thanks for informing me Captain Obvious!" A part of hers felt disappointed at him for pulling back while another part sighed in relief. She was this close to losing her mind. His lips felt like sinful heaven against her skin. 

"Well, you're welcome Khiski Isqi." He rolled his eyes causing her to giggle, in turn making him smile before continuing, "I want to be the first to apply mehndi on you."

"Aah, I see. Mr Unromantic Naam Teen Banda Mean wants to try something romantic and cliche?" She teased, getting used to the feel of his arms wrapping her form. Or to the fluttering butterflies in the pit of her stomach. Or just to AVM- Ahaan- altogether.

"There's a first time for everything!" He winked and she felt her heart drop at that gesture.

Oh just kiss me already, will you!?

Within a minute, without a warning, he twirled her so that her back hit the front of his body. His left arm involuntarily steadied her by her stomach, while the right traced along the length of her arm, which was soon going to be stained maroon.

"Picture perfect, haina?" He asked as the two looked at the image their reflection on the mirror formed.

"Pictures still fade with time. I'll call this a perfect memory-making moment instead." She gave a content smile, "Now about your private mehndi ceremony."

"I didn't forget." He said as he picked a cone of henna he stole from the decorated henna thaal earlier that day and gave himself a mental pat on the back for having made a small slit beforehand.

She closed her eyes, as she sighed, feeling the cool mixture making contact with the skin at the juncture between her neck and shoulder. With each alphabet taking form on her skin, did her excitement to see his artwork increase. 

A - H - A - A - N

Ahaan

He snapped a pic of his work of art before showing it to his ladylove, "You like it?" he asked hopefully. 

"Love it." 

He, yet again, twirled her so the two faced each other now and slightly chuckled at the cute pout her lips formed.

I want to kiss you so bad.

"You really have to stop twirling and pulling me to yourself just randomly. Do it the next time, and I swear I'll push you."

"Push me where? Onto the bed?" He gave a lopsided smirk and her jaw dropped. His gestures and all were okay, but what is this? 

Unhone guttered-minded wali joke maara. Hain?

"Haan, maari maine guttered-minded wali joke." He answered her thoughts and she looked at him wide-eyed.

"You sure you're not into voodoo and all, right? How else would you know what's going on in my mind? And what's gotten into you? You aren't my AVM! You're nowhere close to the sadukhadoosjhagralu AVM I know. You're his doppelganger, aren-"

"Shush." He put his index finger on her lips, effectively shutting her up, "Zyada baat nahi karti ho?" He asked, rubbing her lower lip with the pad of his thumb, his eyes focusing on something, 

"I think we need to do something about that." His tone turned an octave low, voice turned husky, eyes turned a shade darker, and his hands tightened their hold on her waist; while her hands fisted the material of his burgundy t-shirt, and eyes held passion plus excitement.

"Ishqi?" They heard Ritu Chachi call out to her, but they cared less. To hell with anyone and everyone.

"Wonder where she is, her door's unlocked too." Sonu wondered loud, while they tuned out to a joke Karthik cracked.

"Ahaan, have you see-"

"What in the world?" "O Bhaisaab!" 

Sonu and Karthik's voices broke their bubble and they sprang apart. They nervously looked at Chachi and Sonu who looked as if they'd seen a ghost and at Karthik, whose playful smile screamed Daadi ka laadla bigad gaya.

"Voh a-actually I was looking for Sonu, and AVM was helping me find her." She blurted out utter nonsense and only after seeing Karthik's smile widen did she realise how stupid she sounded, "I mean-"

"Yes, we get it. Vaise, I like the technique Bhaiya's using in helping you find me." Sonu winked and the three invaders laughed at the couple.

"I'll get going." Ishqi all but ran away from there, and Sonu followed her not before giving her brother a wink.

"Bhai, you turned out pretty fast." Karthik grinned while Ritu gave her son a playful smack, before raising her eyebrow at her nephew.

"I think we should start knocking on your bedroom door. Pata nahi, kya kab horaha hai." She remarked and the two laughed seeing Ahaan run out of the room citing an urgent phone call.

Don't kill me for adding the infamous missed kiss😆

Sooo, how was it?
I hope you'll aren't planning on throwing AVM's chappals on me.🤪
Anyhoo, hope you'll enjoyed the read!
Please do hit the like button, and leave a comment. 😳

Sprinkles fairy dust!

LostInWanderlust

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Will come back later but my eyes caught something.

I LOVE how you threw Horhea out and got back horaha. I can't stand Rhea or Horhea or sorhea anymore. 🤣

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Will come back later but my eyes caught something.

I LOVE how you threw Horhea out and got back horaha. I can't stand Rhea or Horhea or sorhea anymore. 🤣

I have a feeling you'll take back your words when you realise who said it🤣

But okay, lemme enjoy the taarif for a while😆

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This OS just turned me into a giddy mess.☺️😆

It was perfect ❤️❤️❤️

Oh God I need to stop blushing🤭🤭

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it. Each part of it.

Asthmatic patientsmiley37

Glad you showed his reaction on calling him Ahaan.

Show mai to use Fark hi nahi parasmiley3

Humshakal🤣🤣-nice you added her filmy side

Ishqi's blabbering out of nervousnesssmiley37

The teasings were great🤣

Iss baar naam galat hone nahi dega AVM, isliye khud likhega🤭

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

🤗❤️

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

This OS just turned me into a giddy mess.☺️😆

It was perfect ❤️❤️❤️

Oh God I need to stop blushing🤭🤭

Awwh I'm glad it did😆

Thank youu Richaa🤗

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Loved it. Each part of it.

Asthmatic patientsmiley37

Glad you showed his reaction on calling him Ahaan.

Show mai to use Fark hi nahi parasmiley3

Humshakal🤣🤣-nice you added her filmy side

Ishqi's blabbering out of nervousnesssmiley37

The teasings were great🤣

Iss baar naam galat hone nahi dega AVM, isliye khud likhega🤭

Awwh thanks Anamika😃❤️

Bold1: inspired by her heavy breathing during the mehndi dance😆

I wanted his reaction to hearing her say his name too!😒

Bold2: Ishqi is Ishqi😆

Oh ma, ab toh chance hi nahi hai ghalat naam ka😉

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

Awwh thanks Anamika😃❤️

Bold1: inspired by her heavy breathing during the mehndi dance😆

I wanted his reaction to hearing her say his name too!😒

Bold2: Ishqi is Ishqi😆

Oh ma, ab toh chance hi nahi hai ghalat naam ka😉

Desperately waiting for the next parts 😊

netflicks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved it… at least we can have our Ishqaan dreams come true here❤️