Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Calculus is a little tough at Uni Level but you'll get through slowly😳

I was so glad to see that you're continuing the story properly instead of ending it as you had suggested last time. Loved the progress here & as I had stated - the Tashan has just begun

I love how Pallavi will try to be her own person now even it means distance from Raghav but yes that has been brought upon them so that eventually they'll understand each other better🤗

Thanks for the PM & will soon check out the Wattpad as well😎

Can't wait to read the next part since the last part of this chapter was☺️☺️.

tee24 thumbnail

Will do! I just followed you! Is there a way that we'll know when you have posted?

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely! Tag me plz! 

Morphedwings thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved how the story continued in this chapter & glad to see that you would try to be active❤️

The whole narrative of how Pallavi is trying to help Mansi with her new company here is so refreshing. The addition of Aryan & how it makes Raghav realize that she's an angel is so so sweet.

Ghar Chalein? - This dialogue'll remain with me. It's just so domestic for them🤗

Jia21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update!

Thanks for the tag :)

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan and Pallavi was so cute, he was so jealous.

Baby scene, thank you on the show we won't be seeing this. 😭

Can't wait what he will do to her..😳

❤️

tee24 thumbnail

I loved your update!!! Angry/Jealous Raghav makes me feel some type of way... lol❤️I can't wait for your next chapter! I'll keep reading your story from the beginning till we get your next update haha

tee24 thumbnail

Please update!!!! ❤️

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

This is a really well-crafted story! The conflict that Pallavi and Raghav feel for each other comes through so clearly.

It's also interesting to me that you explored some similar themes to what I have in my fan fiction - Pallavi attacking Raghav's business and Pallavi in danger of prison time for something that Raghav did wrong. I wonder how you plan to resolve or conclude the criminal issue. For the bribing of customs officers, did you refer to the Prevention of Corruption Act of 1988, Sections 8, 9, 10 in particular? Do any other statutes apply for tax evasion? Where did you get "twenty years" as the likely sentence, or the idea that Pallavi could be charged simply for owning the corrupt business?