6-7-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode was good .Ahaan takes Ishqi to their room and Karthik and Sonu tries to disturb them . Ahaan is soo shameless was threatening Karthik to leave but as soon as he hears Dadis voice puts Ishqi down . Daadi asks Ishqi to go for pag phera . Sonu and Karthik leave so that Ahaan can have some alone time .

Ahaan only wants one thing and now he has started giving hints explicitly but Ishqi snubs him telling that she is very risky . Ahaan always in a mood ‘ Let’s do it ‘. He is even ready to take the risk for that .Ishqi asks Ahaan whether she can keep her moms pic in his wall and he agrees . Ishqi keeps her moms pic and makes space for Ahaan and his moms pic also . 

Rhea and her mom are being overconfident that Ishqi will lose trust in her Ahaan . I am happy they are planning to shake Ishqisntrust in Ahaan and not the other way . Ishqi is a very strong individual and she doesn’t get easily influenced by anyone . May be she is impulsive in behaviour but thinks a lot before taking decisions . Moreover both are in a phase right now where both are hiding things from each other which in a way creates guilt in their mind and bcause of that more trust will be there for other person . This is natural . When you urself are hiding things we don’t waste energy in thinking what other person is hiding instead will make sure our own secret won’t come out easily . I am happy for both tracks going hand in hand . 

Maasi is assuring mommy that Ishqi will set everything right . Poor girl . She is just married and hasn’t got any alone time with her hubby and all these problems are queued up infront of her . 

Ahaan has made space for Ishqisbthings in his cupboard and he is not happy bcause she is not appreciating . Ishqi tries to elevate his mood and both enter in a very romantic mood where Ishqi is running over the bed and Ahaan is removing his coat ( I noticed that,  may be he doesn’t want any obstructions while feeling her love . Moreover that coat was an obstruction to move his hands freely . ) 

And both run and fall in the bed . Ahaan switches to take top position and he was literally putting all his weight on top of her . Normally boys were used to be in plank position or in a stiff position where they don’t intend to put their weight on FL but Ahaan the mahaan’s whole weight was just spread over poor Ishqi . She did try to resist his advances but he holds her hand firmly so that he won’t get distracted or disturbed while doing it . That was such a hot moment and an almost kiss happened again bcause phone rang in perfect timing . His reaction to that was priceless . While Ahaan was talking over phone Ishqi was teasing him with her fingers and he was enjoying it too even during that stressful call . 

Rheas dad has withdrawn from many joint ventures and is giving Ahaan tough time . Ishqi feels responsible for it and gives her support in this difficult time . 

Ahaan drops Ishqi in Maasi house and here three ladies make their plans to trap daadi . Ishqi is too confident whereas other two are worried about her married life . Ishqi declares her life with Ahaan as unbreakable which gives some assurance to other ladies as well . They hatch out a plan to trap daadi in her own way . Savvy has contacted some person who will help them in this matter . 

Ahaan calls Ishqi to inform that since he is busy he won’t be able to pick her up from maasis house . 

Ishqi is making parathas and Karthik is helping her . Such a lovely duo . 

Meanwhile there was a framed scene by Rhea where she is seen arguing with her dad for Ahaan and all this is watched by Ahaan himself . 

Ahaan sees Ishqi coming into his office cabin and as soon as she enters he drags her into his lap but to his surprise it’s Rhea and Ishqi just enters the cabin to watch them in this position. 

In the precap Rhea is telling Ishqi that she knows Ahaan since two years and bcause of that she knows his choices also . She tells sorry for sitting in Ahaan’s lap . She was in a way trying to instigate Ishqi by highlighting the lap thing . Savvy is waiting for someone and that person comes  and both travel in his car to some place .

Hopefully this track gets over soon and we will get some romantic moments btw them . Dadis constipated face was much avoided today which gave relief to the eyes . By the way I noticed one thing too , Ahaan’s car number is DL -3- AVM /

-some number . Even his car is obsessed with AVM. That’s all for today , bye , good night 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

By the way I noticed one thing too , Ahaan’s car number is DL -3- AVM /

-some number . Even his car is obsessed with AVM. That’s all for today , bye , good night 

Thanks for the lovely review❤️ missed them last few days😊

DL3 AVM 8 this car number was shown in first episode and also couple of episodes in between

not just car number,he even wears bracelet with his name...he is definitely self obsessed 😆

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely write up of the episode, but you forgot the most important scene in today's episode- Masi offering chai to Ahaan. Beta chai toh pee jaate 

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kudos to your observation. You noticed his car number . I am impressed boss

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have to say they are using great background scores for Ishqaan. Kaise Hua was not even on my mind and it became their song. Today, again, in the bedroom cute chase was such a lovely number and suited the situation / couple so well. I liked yesterday and today's episode. Also, congrats to the fandom for Ishqaan's first kiss 😆

I am also liking that they are giving us two separate issues in parallel - this is their trust test on each other. There were some cute moments today with all of Ishqaan bedroom scenes; bhevar in kitchen, and the newly-wed couple with siblings at the start. These young characters are so refreshing to watch. 

I could have done with less Savitri - not sure if it is the actor or the character, but i have stopped feeling sorry for her - every scene is the same: heavy breathing and crying. I mean come on get a grip, woman. I would rather see chacha-chachi (Even Sarla) more than Savi. I actually feel for Ishqi, she is trying her best to resolve all issues pertaining to her husband but she has everyone out to get her. 

Some questions are:

1) what are Mehtas' real motives vs Ahaan (considering Rhea was framed into his life since beginning)?

2) Who is the mystery man Savi knew and is he reliable?

3) Will Dadi stand up to Rhea / Mehtas if she knows they are conspiring against her family / grandson?

4) Why is there a lock outside of Ahaan's bedroom door, rather inside 🤣 ?

Thursday / Friday, we will see the reception and we know a tamasha will happen as per bts pics by Sarla-Ginny. 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you .That is so sweet of you 😊

Piccadilly thumbnail

You cracked me up. Ya, I agree I forgot to mention Maasi offering her chai to Ahaan . This time for a change Mommy is making it . May be he will soon get to savour this exotic tea . 

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago
Piccadilly thumbnail

Agree with you that the song selection is just perfect for this young couple . Actually I didn’t notice lock outside Ahaan’s bedroom . And ya , you r right it’s not clear y Mehta’s planted Rhea in Ahaan’s life . What do they want? Are they in some crisis ? Savvy actor is tooo melodramatic like 70s movies . Very boring and her track is stagnant also . I sincerely wish new entry be reliable and he also don’t join the daadi bandwagon . And is there any drama going on in reception? What does the new bts portray? 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was pics of the usual anti-Ishqi crowd and it stated the “shatir gang” And “ready for new tamasha”

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday’s episode was really good. There seem to be better continuity and editing. Ishqaan scen is pure gold with ishqi hanging her moms pic, their chasing, kiss everything ❤️

I don’t want to see crying Savvy anymore. And I hope new entry is positive and is not dadi’s best friend. 
Rhea’s plan is actually very good unlike dadi. She knows Ahaan is feeling guilty so she will plant doubt in ishqi’s mind. Ahaan wants to tell the truth to ishqi but he will be taking some time in his fear and guilt. Ahaan will meet Rhea for baby’s sake etc and have to lie to ishqi. If ishqi figures out these lies she will doubt ahaan having affair. Then Mehtas are putting work pressure on Ahaan to keeep him away from ishqi. Good plan👏 I think Rhea is not using pregnancy card because if it comes out someone like Kartik, ishqi will ask questions and she won’t be able to hide report etc. So she is playing weak player Ahaan here. But I hope they give some better dialogues to Rhea.