One fault can grow many problems !

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

After watching today's episode I will say Ani wasn't looking forward to be attached with bon like this. She was his life and he was living it. When she went he lost everything. The enmity 

Is a great example. Does he really hates her ? From her side there was no relation but she has the right. Since as a child she has got some right. After coming back to London she wanted to talk to him and listens to his story because she trust him more than her family. 

I will say one thing she  will be balancing both families. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Learner01 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

After watching today's episode I will say Ani wasn't looking forward to be attached with bon like this. She was his life and he was living it. When she went he lost everything. The enmity 

Is a great example. Does he really hates her ? From her side there was no relation but she has the right. Since as a child she has got some right. After coming back to London she wanted to talk to him and listens to his story because she trust him more than her family. 

I will say one thing she  will be balancing both families. 

Actually Anirudh 's goal was to make bondita barrister as he being her teacher and sakka Babu knew her potential well. He have seen Bondita only as a student and a companion through whom he can change the society by setting her as an example. So he kept his promise regardless of what has happened in those 8 years... Now bondita is a independent woman and a barrister . So Anirudh has fulfilled the dream he have seen for bondita 8 years back . But the hatred and enmity with thakuma have killed his emotions . So he have lost his feelings for bondita ...And now bondita is an adult so Anirudh perhaps think he have no responsibilities left and hence no relations. I think after all that has happened , Anirudh stance is right . But also its true that  Bondita owes some explanation.