Riansh os- My love will burn you.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, this is my imagination and starts from Riddhima getting shot in the Christmas party. The glasshouse scene but no SR, it was a cheap move.

After the dinner date Vansh was clear about one thing, no matter how much he hated Riddhima, he just cannot remain angry at her and he just cannot hurt her. Just few more days till Christmas he will get rid of his enemies and then he can tell her the truth. But a part of him knows she has already figured it out she is just not ready to accept it.

Again she came in between him and the bullet, sometimes it felt she has a much deeper relationship with the bullet, she was squirming in pain in his arms, 

R- I..don't know why i did this Vihaan. I only protect my family. But i guess you too have become my family. 

V- Yes, Sweetheart..i am a part of this family. Because i am your Vansh.

R- Vansh?... and she became unconscious. 

V- Angre? Make sure Anupriya and Kabir are in the cellar, they tried to hurt my Riddhima now they won't be left so easily. 

A- Sure boss.

Vansh had taken Riddhima to the hospital, even though the wound was superficial, he was still afraid that something will happen to her. The doctor had removed the bullet and kept her under observation. 

Riddhima woke up, her arm was paining it was then she realized she was in a hospital, she remembered what Vihaan had said, that he was Vansh. She was scared that now he will punish her too because in a way she had betrayed him too.

She went to the sofa where he was sleeping, first she was just looking at him, then she kneeled and started running her hands in his hair, on his face, suddenly he held her hand, 

V- What are you doing? Shouldn't you be on the bed?

R- Vansh.. is it really you.

V- Tumhe kya lagata hain?

R- I am so sorry, mujhe ek mauka nahi do gaye toh explain. 

V(growls)- I gave you lots of chances but you only lied. What is to say you won't again?

R- I was afraid,  i don't know when but i was so attached to you that i didn't want to lose you. I knew you would hate me once you found out that i was a spy.

R- But still there are so many things you don't know. Please give me one chance. 

V- Go back to the bed Riddhima, i will go and talk to the doctor about your discharge. 

Riddhima was sad, her intuition was right he is still angry with her but she won't give up, she is stubborn so she will not give up on him, she is ready to endure anything for him, and if punishing her gave him peace, she is ready for that too.

The doctor had told Riddhima can go home, but she had to keep the sling for proper support to the arm, Vansh was still not looking at her, she walked closer to him and held his hand, grateful that atleast he didn't let go of his hand. 

They were going back home when she saw, the route was different she asked him about the change in direction and he told her,

V- You wanted a chance to tell me the truth na. So i have organized something for us. This is your last chance, make me believe about your innocence and i will give our relationship a chance. 

R- Thank you so much Vansh.

Vansh had taken them to a beautiful glasshouse, he had made the arrangements before hand, a dinner date was set up for them, and cozy vibe was present, but only Riddhima knew that this was her last chance to save her relationship. 

V- Go change, i have kept a dress for you.

R- Okay. 

The dress was a beautiful marron colored lace dress with short puffed sleeves, it came to her knees, she had kept her hair open, and she went outside. Vansh was standing by the bonfire. He turned around when he saw Riddhima, she looked so beautiful, they both sat down for dinner, Vansh was still looking at her, 

R- Vansh, why are you not eating?

V- Mujhe bhuk nahi hain.

R- Please eat something at least for me...

V- Yeh care aur concern dikha ke nothing will change Riddhima, the fact still remains the same that you betrayed me. 

He stood up angrily and went inside the glass house, pulling out and throwing the decorations here and there, Riddhima ran behind,

R- Vansh please stop..

V- Kyun kya farak padata hain tumhe, i gave you everything, i tried to be better person for you. But still tum apni jassosi chodna nahi chahthi thi. And look where it got us.

V- Mujhe apni identity khoni padi Riddhima, do you know how worthless i felt.

R- I know ki sorry is very less for what i did to you, but please believe me, i tried so many times to tell you the truth, but things were getting complicated.

R- But today i wanna tell you the truth. Jo tum puchna chahte ho i will tell the truth.

Vansh sat on the bed, and Riddhima came and sat next to him, she was waiting for him to ask something, 

V- Tell me what was your relationship with Kabir?

R- I loved him wholeheartedly and foolishly. I thought ki with him i would have my dream family. But he only used me to get revenge from you. When i was ready to run away from VR mansion, he threatened to commit suicide, so i had no choice but to marry you.

V- Whatever we felt about each other was it a game plan too?

R- No Vansh, what i felt for you was so different. The reason i was searching for Ragini was because i wanted to prove you were innocent. But Kabir used her and me to arrest you.

R- Did you know he electrocuted me, threatened Ishani and her child, if i didn't marry him. 

V- What?😑😑

R- Yes, I am asking you one chance for our relationship. The Riddhima infront of you loves you very much. She is madly in love with you. 

V-(grips her arms tightly)- My love won't be a cakewalk. I get jealous, possessive, and angry very easily. No matter how much i shout at you, or be angry at you, you will not leave me. 

R- I won't. 

V- And from now on you are my Riddhima, not Riddhima the spy. No more jassosi, no more hiding any truth from me. 

R- Okay.

Vansh pulled her closer and kissed her like he always wanted to, she gasped when he bit her lip, and he entered her mouth, their tongues fighting for domination. He left her lips and attacked her neck he gave her love bites so that everyone could see that she was his.

Even though he was still a bit angry, he was willing to give her and their relationship a chance, and he has to take special care of his enemies. They dare to harm his sweetheart and they will not be spared. 

Ps- Hey guys, hope you like this. Finally the show is over but there are so many loopholes they couldn't fill. But i am happy that Vansh and Riddhima are happy together and away from the toxic family. Will miss Vangre and Riansh. Hope there friendship remains intact. 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Smart VR..

Brilliant OS❀️❀️❀️❀️

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it❀️

The show ended but we never got  actual SR😭

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Smart and calm headed VR πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Amazing one shot πŸ‘πŸ»

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful one shot on Riansh 😊😊😊

wandererh342 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Could you please write an OS from where the show ended... 

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wandererh342

Could you please write an OS from where the show ended... 

On the tv or on voot? And what do you wanna see.?

wandererh342 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

On the tv or on voot? And what do you wanna see.?

On Voot.. How they are happily loving away from the snake family... 

Edited by wandererh342 - 2 years ago