《Punyashlok Ahilya Bai》 ☆☆ Member's Introduction Thread ☆☆

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" forumwasis!!

Its time to introduce yourself here. Please fill out the details mentioned in the post so that we can know a little bit more about each other.

Since this is an online platform where everyone may not be comfortable with sharing alll details, so its entirely YOUR CHOICE about which information you want to give and which you want to leave blank.

• First Name:

•  Birthday:

• Where are you from:

• Favourite Books:

• Favourite TV Shows/Web series:

• Favourite Movies:

• Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities:

• Favourite pair (from books or tv shows or movies):

• Reason you watch "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" show/visit this forum:

• Favourite character in PAB: 

Rules

Please note that no chatting or commenting on other's introduction is allowed here.

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
  • First Name: Simantini
  • Birthday: 4th May
  • Where are you from: Kolkata
  • Favourite Books: J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" (Whole Series 1-7), Harper Lee's "To Kill A Mockingbird", Amish's "The Immortals of Meluha", Charles Dickens's "David Copperfield", Bibhutibhusan's "Pather Panchali", "Aparajito"  & "Chander Pahar", Sarat Chandra's "Pather Dabi", Ruskin Bond, Rabindranath Tagore's "Gora", Feluda, Kiriti & Byomkesh Bakshi.
  • Favourite TV Shows/Web series: "FRIENDS", "Zindagi Gulzar Hai".
  • Favourite Movies: Interstellar, Gravity, The Man Who Knew Infinity, Pirates of the Carribean, Spider-man, The Mummy, Frozen, Sonar Kella, Joy Baba Felunath, Goopy Bagha Movies.
  • Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: Hrithik Roshan 
  • Favourite pair (from books or tv shows or movies): Ron-Hermione (my OTP)
  • Reason you watch "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" show/visit this forum: I am basically a historical show freak, that's why I am in, also the show offers good cast, good portrayal of characters and ofcourse to know more about the great Ahilya Bai.
  • Favourite character in PAB: Ahilya Bai (ofcourse), Malhar Rao Holkar and Khander Rao (currently).
Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago

First Name: My Username says it 😆

Birthday: two five nien 😳 (decode fellas😆)

Where are you from: Currently in Gujarat

Favourite Books: the list is exhaustive but crime fiction and fantasy is my favourite genre 😳

Favourite TV Shows/Web series: Good Omens, Brooklyn 99, Merlin, Looking for Alaska...

Favourite Movies: Rang de Basanti, The Inception...

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: Eoin Macken, Katie McGrath, Sushmita Sen, Aishwarya Rai...

Favourite pair (from books or tv shows or movies): Aziraphale and Crowley; Jake &Amy; 

Reason you watch "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" show/visit this forum: I'm a history buff and love things past, Ahilyabai was a feminist icon of her age and inspires even today.

Favourite character in PAB: Tukoji n Malharrao😳 Harkubai bhi 😳

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Hello everyone🤗

First Name: Sree

Birthday: 20 July

Where are you from: Kolkata

Favourite Books: There are many favourites actually😆 

English

Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, majority of Dan Brown's works,Sherlock Holmes, Heidi(this book brought me into reading), love to read Salman Rushdie's works as well(he uses very strong literature although a bit hard to understand sometimes) Kite Runners, A thousand splendid suns

Bengali

Byomkesh Bakshi, Feluda, Shabuj dweeper Raja, Sharadindu oitihashik kahini, Bankim Chandra's works are also good( I liked Anandamath), but his writing style is a bit difficult to understand

Hindi (From the few I have read)

Mrityunjay

Favourite TV Shows/Web series:

In Indian Television I generally watch historicals only, but from the very few non- historicals I have watched, I loved the following dramas

Ek haseena thi

POW (Prisoners of war)

Sasural Genda Phool

Amongst the historicals/ mytho I loved

Chandragupta Maurya( NDTV)

Prithvi Raj Chauhan

Veer Shivaji

Jhansi ki Rani(Zee)

Devon ke Dev Mahadev

I love watching KDramas. In KDramas my absolute favourites are:

Flowers of Evil

Kill me heal me

Just Between Lovers

My Mister

Amongst C-Dramas I loved the following:

Ashes of Love

The untamed

Favourite Movies: 

Taare Zameen Par( my all time favourite)

Not much into movies, love watching series more)

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities:

Television

In Indian Television I feel Jennifer Winget is a top- notch performer (although I have watched her soaps in bits and pieces only, since they were too dark for my taste).

Simone Singh- Honestly speaking I loved the villains more than the heroes in Ek haseena thi

Movies

Aamir Khan- I like his choice of movies. He's quite a perfectionist in his profession.

Priyanka Chopra- She's a top notch actress. Loved her more than Deepika in Bajirao Mastani (Although I don't like her style sense, find it weird sometimes)

Favourite pair (from books or tv shows or movies):

For me my most favourite couple is Shiv-Parvati. (getting into mythology😳) Although it's very difficult to find someone like Shiv Ji in real life😆

Reason you watch "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" show/visit this forum:

Started this show just to see the dynamics in relationship amongst MR and Ahilya Bai. But fell in love with the dosti-dushmani of Ahilya and KR.😆

Love MR and GB's relationship dynamics as well

Also Tukoji is a sweetheart❤️

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Interstellarr

• First Name: Myrah

•  Birthday:

• Where are you from: USA

• Favourite Books: Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

• Favourite TV Shows/Web series:  SGP, BBKD, Past Yrf shows on sony (mahi way & rishta.com), imlie, zindagi gulzar hai, etc. Hollywood mein list long h because i usually watch movies/documentaries a lot more than tv shows/OTT-content

• Favourite Movies: none

• Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: none 😆

• Favourite pair (from books or tv shows or movies): none😆 organic chemistry matters more than a particular favorite pair...😆recently liked GM-ST (imlie)

• Reason you watch "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" show/visit this forum: i used to watch to learn about ahilyabai holkar & her contribution to serving the community

• Favourite character in PAB: Malharao, Mankoji

Rules

Please note that no chatting or commenting on other's introduction is allowed here.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

First Name:Sunny😃

Birthday:6th November😳

Where are you from: Kolkata😃

Favourite Books:Chacha chaudhary, Some historical rulers book like jhansi ki rani maharana pratap Mahabharata etc😃. Also I read books filled with suspence and action

Favourite TV Shows/Web series: kkk,kbc, dance deewane, indian idol (but nowadays except singing nothing is good in the show),bigg boss (but from season 12 the show is lacking entertainment),bade acche lagte hai, kahaan hum kahaan tum,ammaji (season 1👍🏼. Season 2 was not that good), crime patrol,jhalak dikh laja, nach baliye, rising star(long list of reality shows😆)

Favourite Movies: Very very long list😆

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: Ranveer singh, deepika padukone,akshay kumar, sushant singh rajput, Madhuri Dixit,amitabh bacchan,sanjay dutt,alia bhatt, hrithik roshan, amir khan,ram kapoor,sakshi tanwar,karan grover, dipika kakar(not for sasural Asur ka🤣),aly goni,hiten tejwani,karan patel and divyanka tripathi

Favourite pair (from books or tv shows or movies):Ram and priya😳

Reason you watch "Punyashlok Ahilya Bai" show/visit this forum: I love historical shows😃

Favourite character in PAB: Malhar rao and ahiliya😳

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago