Rani's New look & Costumes

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay, so I know I am little late to discuss this topic, but this is what I feel.. Rani's Look is actually making her look older. According to the show, she must be a 22 year old. But her new look is making her look like a 28 to 30 year old woman. Tbh...I have no problem with her georgette leheriya saree's. It's a beautiful, graceful, flowy and feminine fabric. But the only problem I see here is, the styling, it should have been a bit more youthful...they could have given her sleeveless blouse or blouse with different designs with her pallu draped below her bust line. I think this way she would have looked young and prettier. More over her hair style: To me, it looks untidy..They can make tight curls like nandini and kiara...it will surely look good on her, I don't want them to straighten her hair, bcoz curly hair is an ancient affluent Lady thing, and tbh it gives more royal vibes..πŸ˜€ I want rani sa also to have curly hair πŸ™ˆ. The occasional wears: Being a rajput; I had high expectations from atba, I expected them to show the beauty of Rajput culture, at least in their costumes.. We Rajput woman never wear anything other than the Rajputi poshak, on occasions like wedding, pooja and all..But I think the Cvs have not even bothered to research about the culture, they are showing; the so called Rajawat's seems like the most uncultured Rajput. I am sure if they experimented with the costumes like YRKKH, ppl would have enjoyed and liked it more. But at this point, I know the CVS are not creative enough to think like this...πŸ™… These are just Random thoughts that I have been getting ever since I started watching atba, but I am sharing it today on India forums bcoz I m a newbie here. Feel free to correct me, if I am wrong :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I do not like her current look. As you said she looks older...I believe she is supposed to be 19, but they made her look 30 with the new look.  Could have kept her hair simple, and gave her better saris than this. 

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Except the hair, I don't mind her new look. Her hair style is not good at all. It looked a bit better in that haldi look Megha shared. 

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.On the haldi picture, her hair was done nicely. I think her natural hair has a wavy texture, that's why ithe curls look a but untidy.
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Similar notes I penned down in knock knock thread on Rajasthani poshaak n dialect 

They should have a desert scenario 

There are too many Urdu n English words inserted too

Veer script has more English words, Fahmaan I am sure can pick up dialects quickly 

Megha is a pro, Rani’s Balliya dialect is on par with Daadima

If originality of Rajasthan was kept that too draws viewers 

For Rani they should retain 

the bindi dot due to her broad forehead 

The eyeliner for her expressive almond eyes

MOre on it later

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Many of the new members wanted to write exclusively on this topic

Just bought forward the topic

could tag only 5

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

could tag only 5

sorry dear didn't get this 

What I want to do now

swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

could tag only 5

For me the hair needs to be changed, her original hair style can be left, long open hairs. Not only, it looked good on her, that akso used to give Veer chance to keep touching his wife's face.☺️

They need to bring back that innocent look of hers.

Sarees I can live with, but if they change it to different types and designs, it would be better.

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

sorry dear didn't get this 

What I want to do now

Your suggestions on Rani's looks.

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Okay, so I know I am little late to discuss this topic, but this is what I feel..Rani's Look is actually making her look older. According to the show, she must be a 22 year old. But her new look is making her look like a 28 to 30 year old woman. Tbh...I have no problem with her georgette leheriya saree's. It's a beautiful, graceful, flowy and feminine fabric. But the only problem I see here is, the styling, it should have been a bit more youthful...they could have given her sleeveless blouse or blouse with different designs with her pallu draped below her bust line. I think this way she would have looked young and prettier. More over her hair style: To me, it looks untidy..They can make tight curls like nandini and kiara...it will surely look good on her, I don't want them to straighten her hair, bcoz curly hair is an ancient affluent Lady thing, and tbh it gives more royal vibes..πŸ˜€I want rani sa also to have curly hair πŸ™ˆ.The occasional wears:Being a rajput; I had high expectations from atba, I expected them to show the beauty of Rajput culture, at least in their costumes.. We Rajput woman never wear anything other than the Rajputi poshak, on occasions like wedding, pooja and all..But I think the Cvs have not even bothered to research about the culture, they are showing; the so called Rajawat's seems like the most uncultured Rajput. I am sure if they experimented with the costumes like YRKKH, ppl would have enjoyed and liked it more. But at this point, I know the CVS are not creative enough to think like this...πŸ™…These are just Random thoughts that I have been getting ever since I started watching atba, but I am sharing it today on India forums bcoz I m a newbie here. Feel free to correct me, if I am wrong :)

I am a Rajasthani myself, not Rajput though, and I agree with you 200%.

I said in another thread few days ago, the only connection this show has with Rajasthan is that they show streets of Jaipur. Nothing else.πŸ˜”