Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

SHE Got her 1st CASE Sisters 😭

Disclaimer : Now before anyone talk about the reference let me clear this, even now also reference is important in court, you get your 1st case through 'Senior' only & ANIRUDH played the role of a SENIOR Not lover ✋ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Abbey mereko ish KHOOBSOORAT Bala ko TAADNE Se fursat miley tho main kuch aur dekhu na episode mein 😭 She is such a distraction 😭 Why sooo khubsoorat Sahu? 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Anchal Sahu 🔥 

Bonditaaaa..... smiley32

Apne Sakha Babu Ki Rakshak Babu 🌟 

and that guy.... Abbey Barrister ho, sharam karoooo, chappal kon phekta hai bey 😭 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Abbey mereko ish KHOOBSOORAT Bala ko TAADNE Se fursat miley tho main kuch aur dekhu na episode mein 😭 She is such a distraction 😭 Why sooo khubsoorat Sahu? 

I honestly just watch the episode once just to see the sheer beauty on screen that is Anchal Sahu!

Aaj kal toh aur zyaada tadne lagi hu because they bought back the braided hairstyle... I feel like I'm watching poetry in motion when she comes on screen.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I honestly just watch the episode once just to see the sheer beauty on screen that is Anchal Sahu!

Aaj kal toh aur zyaada tadne lagi hu because they bought back the braided hairstyle... I feel like I'm watching poetry in motion when she comes on screen.

'Poetry in motion' perfectly said ❤️

She is a distraction throughout the episode, I mean Nazar hatti hi nehi 😆 Upar se yeh typical Bengali authentic look (Braided hairstyle, saree n bindi)  Anything associated with Bong is my weakness 😭 Upar se Sahu ki khubsoorti ❤️

AnVishtian thumbnail

'Poetry in motion' perfectly said ❤️

She is a distraction throughout the episode, I mean Nazar hatti hi nehi 😆 Upar se yeh typical Bengali authentic look (Braided hairstyle, saree n bindi)  Anything associated with Bong is my weakness 😭 Upar se Sahu ki khubsoorti ❤️

I agree! It is so apt for that time period.

I would actually like it if they tone down on the make up because the girl is naturally so beautiful. Her simple kajal look in KUDCA was breathtaking, Anchu is the most pretty when she is wears nothing at all on her face except kajal... I have gone through her pictures on insta and it is so natural, so real... She looks ethereal.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I agree! It is so apt for that time period.

I would actually like it if they tone down on the make up because the girl is naturally so beautiful. Her simple kajal look in KUDCA was breathtaking, Anchu is the most pretty when she is wears nothing at all on her face except kajal... I have gone through her pictures on insta and it is so natural, so real... She looks ethereal.

Haaaan they use too dark lipsticks (I can talk about only lipstick because I don't have much knowledge about baki make up materials as I personally use only lip balm, Kajol n bindi 🤣) thoda light rakhe tho better.... 

Her Vashu looks were 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Haaaan they use too dark lipsticks (I can talk about only lipstick because I don't have much knowledge about baki make up materials as I personally use only lip balm, Kajol n bindi 🤣) thoda light rakhe tho better.... 

Her Vashu looks were 

I have quite a bit of knowledge regarding make up due to spending my childhood in a beauty salon 😆 But, personally, I'm someone who prefers the lightest of make up on someone... just bit of kajal, eye liner and lip balm can look wonders!

However, the issue with Anchu's look in the show is they are making it quite heavy.. her actual skin tone has completely disappeared 😆 and plus the bright pink lip shade is quite jarring at times.

They are just lucky that Anchal manages to pull it off. Kisi aur pe aisa karte na.. it would be so difficult to look past.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Param Sundari ❤️