Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/5rkXz1ntCfs

Anchal's first project 😳 Such a cutiepie! 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

https://youtu.be/5rkXz1ntCfs

Anchal's first project 😳 Such a cutiepie! 

Pravi ko yeh yaad tha DOB nehi 🤣 Saal yaad tha 2005 bas month n date 😛

Thanks for sharing Radhika 🤗

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

No one can could’ve played a better grown up Bondita than Anchal Sahu: Rishi Khurana of Barrister Babu

Rishi who plays the character of Trilochan Roy Chaudhry shower praises on actress Anchal Sahu aka Bondita of Colors TV show ‘Barrister Babu’.

India Forums got in touch with actor Rishi Khurana who plays the role of Trilochan Roy Chaudhry in the show. We asked him about his views on Anchal as Bondita. He quipped, “Anchal is brilliant as grown up Bondita. She is a natural performer. I can't think anyone else, better than her to portray this landmark character named ‘Bondita’. In my head I was really sceptical that who will be able to match aurra’s performance, but my doubts were cleared right after I performed my first scene with Anchal”.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Pravi ko yeh yaad tha DOB nehi smiley37 Saal yaad tha 2005 bas month n date smiley17

Thanks for sharing Radhika smiley31

Yes smiley36 He has watched her IV's.smiley14

She is such a cutie in that advert.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

In a candid chat with India Forums, Bhavya Sachdeva opened up on Anchal Sahu’s performance as Bondita. Bhavya was all praises for the actress. He said, “Anchal and I joined the show at almost the same time. I am as new to this show as her. The sheer will to pick up the well-established character of Bondita with such high standards set by Aurra, calls for determination and passion. Anchal is completely justifying the role of Bondita. She has successfully given life to Vaijyanti, the south-Indian disguise of Bondita. She has the opportunity to show more emotions as the adult Bondita. I am confident that she will keep making everyone proud of her”

When asked about his first impression of Anchal, Bhavya added, “I remember seeing her for the first time when she was shooting for the new promo in Gujarat. I could see certain resemblance between Aurra and Anchal. To be honest, I wanted to see how she performs as Bondita and I must say I was impressed”.

Talking about his character graph in the show, Bhavya said, “Chandrachur is willing to cross all boundaries for his love. He cannot withstand anything or anyone in his way including Anirudh. He has let his hatred towards Anirudh be fermented over the years and now Chandrachur is the sole toxic catalyst between the two villages. He has already laid plans to separate Anirudh and Bondita and will continue to do so until he wins over his love Bondita”.

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago