ANNS Chat Club#3 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I agree she is one of the strongest character in the show. 

I don't think so now show will get any extension.

Are you talking about SAAKK?

Pata nahin, like Seafarer said.. if it increases trp or even maintains the current trp.. they won’t have reason to make it go off air. 

Yes. If that’s the latest show of SP that went off air. 😳

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flutterby

Pata nahin, like Seafarer said.. if it increases trp or even maintains the current trp.. they won’t have reason to make it go off air. 

Yes. If that’s the latest show of SP that went off air. 😳

Yeah last SAAKK went off air. SP didn't promote it at all. 😒

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Darsh redemption track was rushed, Nandini’s pain, humiliation all was shown in 1 episode.. for this?? An attempt to murder crap.. ?? Which isn’t making sense whatsoever..Charmi isn’t as innocent as she is made out to be, she is only here to protect her reputation and baby.. which I now doubt is Shobhit’s.. 😳 or that she is even pregnant. The makers aren’t going to show her gone.. now that her and Rajvi’s lies and betrayal have been exposed.. But the CVs have a habit of showing the worst, and making a mess of good tracks. So let’s see how long they will have before winding up.

I am fully expecting to edit this post… as I read the WU of the upcoming episodes. 0.1 increase in trp was the reaction for Darsh’s learning the truth/ marriage track. What is the trp for the attempt to murder.. dekhna baki hain. 😳

Edit: IF also has brought out an article regarding the WU of today’s episode (20 Aug). 😆 Suddenly aisa kya hua, that IF is also promoting ANNS? 

This person who Nandini confronted at the hospital is Gunjan. 😳 No words for anything shown in this serial anymore. 🤔 

2nd edit: ugh, 🤮 they have ruined Charmi as well, no action of hers makes sense at all… first she says that she wanted to protect her child, and herself, so she got ready for marriage with Darsh.. then, now that isn’t possible with the truth coming out, she allowed Darsh to go to jail, even conspired to put him in jail for saving herself.. and her child, and is now lusting after him, again for herself!  Matlab hadd hain! 

Nice offscreen pic

Edit 3: Charmi has gone full psycho. 🤪 Now I even doubt that she is pregnant. How in the world can she expect that she will get Darsh when she has Shobhit’s child in her womb?! 

And I wonder whether they will show Nandini loosing her child due to Naveen’s curse.. 🤢 that will be the next track, after Psycho Charmi’s track. 

Edit 4: when will this show go off air? Illogical and utter shit is being shown. 🤢 Don’t know whether to be happy or sad that trp is constant… neither increasing or decreasing. Nothing that they are showing is getting them a drastic increase in trp.. so that’s the good thing. The bad thing is they are showing crappier and crappier things. 

Edit 5: 🤣 they have changed Namrata for the 3rd time. 🤣 Don’t know how many more times will they change her.. and looks like a relatively new actress, and not an experienced actress like Vaishnavi Dhanraj.. ( the 2nd Namrata) 

Edit 6: As usual Namrata has teamed up with Charmi for mission ‘Nandini removal’ from Rawal house for the nth time. 🤢 It’s not even logical.. how everything and everybody is brought to create problems and hurdles only for Nandini. Now that Gun is presumed dead, even Vanlata is missing. It would have made sense for Vanlata to do her usual snooping, trying to get to the bottom of the ‘cliff’ ( truth) for once in her stupid life to find out what happened to Gun, if there is no body, but no.. 

Edit 7: Naveen has also been thrown into the drama of taking revenge from Rawals 🤢 and everybody except Nandini and Bansuri are hypocrites. 🤪 And the producer shared this pic… bas ye hi Baki reh gaya tha.. one thing is clear- Darsh won’t be accused of EMA with Charmi.. 🤡 and be called characterless! 🐷

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Bs aisa hi samaj lo

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

itni jaldi.... n i know there is no hope also😒

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill

itni jaldi.... n i know there is no hope also😒

But show se man hi bhar gaya hai ab

Are you watching it ?

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

But show se man hi bhar gaya hai ab

Are you watching it ?

I just cant... its getting wahiyat day by day

flutterby thumbnail

The level of crap, the makers are showing.. 🤢 and they expect trps to increase! 🤣 Heights of delusion. Clearly, they need to be brought back to Earth! Trp has decreased by 0.1 despite bringing in this forced 3rd angle to Darsh-Nandini relation. High time, they wrap up the show. Kuch nahin bacha hain. Charmi, I doubt is pregnant. If she is, she can give her child to Parul and exit the Rawal house. I don’t know how many more weeks this show has left.. It all depends on the new shows doing well. 

Both Gunjan and Charmi have been ruined, which is highly unfortunate. Charmi could have settled in with Shobhit, Gun should have been punished for her deeds and someone like Shamika could have obsessed over Darsh.. after all she was his fiancé. Would have made more sense than Charmi lusting over her ex’s elder brother. 🤢

Edit 2- I wonder whether Naveen’s curse means Nandini will loose Vini to Parul.. In any which case, all tracks are leading nowhere… Finally, some movement on the Namrata fake DV case, and looks like some friction between Charmi and Namrata. What’s with the ‘all leather’ look for Darshni ? 😆 The makers are hoping more people will watch if they have Darshni wear leather? 🙄

Edit 3- Back to square 1. The makers can’t think beyond insult of Nandini.. 😆 Villians may come and go, but Nandini gets insulted forever. It’s amazing how this track continues forever despite falling ratings. 
Edit 4- Trps have decreased even further.. 0.6 now with change in time slot! 🤣 Aur glorify karo Charmi ko, this one character along with that other idiot sister has nose dived the trps even further.. 😆

Oh gawd… Nandini’s bday party is next.. and of course, Charmi has got a bday gift..   and looks like Charmi knowingly got a cradle knowing Nandini can’t conceive. How cheap. 

Edit 5- Looks like Charmi will go on and on being glorified… no end to her antics, plus the worst thing is both Darshni don’t even have a clue as to her real intentions; when she is exposed/ thrown out, the show will end. 🤢 And now doubt on Rajvi being Darsh’s mother. What’s with this show and adopted children? Female characters loosing their child bearing capacity.. and looks like makers have forgotten Charmi is pregnant.. 😆 She isn’t nauseous and dizzy now.. runs here and there, and is perfectly fine to lust over Darsh. 

Edit 6- This show has got 3 months extension. 😡 🤢 Don’t know how they can stretch this Charmi obsession over Darsh. As it is, it’s getting awful and stale.. Charmi’s repeated mixing of sleeping pills, itching powders to get close to Darsh is abominable.. aur 3 mahino we have to suffer her stupid antics. 🤢
Trp isn’t increasing.. 👍🏼 Even with Charmi’s mind blowing antics, Darshni romance, and the stretching of this Toral track.. even the show which took the 6 pm slot isn’t doing too well. 😆 Borrrrrinngg! They don’t have any more tracks, and are stretching this Toral track. 

Edit 7- Finally Darsh shouted at Charmi for her BS against Nandini. 😆 And what’s wrong with Aditi?! Not necessary to keep rolling and widening her eyes, and keep giving nervous shakes at every dialogue. 😳
Drag and dragging and draaaaaaagggggg! Ugh! Only positive spark is Nandini noticed Charmi’s anger over her marriage to Shobhit. But am sure, they will show her preoccupied with Toral and allow Charmi’s nonsense to continue. 🤢

Edit 8- So Shobhit is getting married to Charmi. Wonder whether Gunjan or Vanlata will be back to stop the wedding? And if so, this will expose Charmi or they will get together to make a plan to oust Nandini ? 🤢 I won’t be surprised if they show that Toral also has been brainwashed to remove Rajvi just like Charmi wants Nandini out?  So Shobhit, Charmi wedding is off.. and looks like they have shot the last scenes of the show.. no Gun yet.. so either they are keeping her presence secret or she isn’t there in the show any longer. And my prediction seems to be correct, Charmi is just acting pregnant.. she isn’t pregnant. 

Edit 9- Things are getting more bizarre. Rajvi overhears Charmi plotting with Mrs Patel, and Charmi plans to kidnap Rajvi and put the blame on Toral.  Good they ended it on a happy note. Pity that Gun was killed off and no mention of her or Vanlata in the final episode. But of course, Toral had to go to an ashram and bid goodbye and shower more praises on Rajvi. It was an unnecessary track, but so was showing Nandini pregnant, after showing her unable to conceive, so also Charmi’s pregnancy and then showing that she wasn’t pregnant at all. The show ended with 0.6 trp. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finished on a high in the end with the Baby announcement after the doctor misdiagnosed her with a non birth rate defect condition probably though really some Charmi crap on the phone to her own colliege doctor behind the scenes saying say this to them to give Darsh and Nandini's hopes up for him to come to me but I feel that leaves room for a Sunday 9pm Dustann Movie special to finish it off properly with an actual Baby and to show the dodgeyness on the phone between the collieges.

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago