ANNS Chat Club#3 - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Oh gosh is the wedding actually happening! I thought atleast by then there will be a reveal! I saw precap yesterday that someone is entering Nandini's room to what loos like a kidnapping, I thought maybe charmi is behind this.. what is happening!!!! 

Yes, the wedding is taking place. Am damn sure, it will be shown that this marriage is Rajvi’s plan to make Nandini confess her love for Darsh.. 🤢 She made her sign divorce papers in today or yesterday’s episode.. am not sure.. 😵 and then Nandini gets kidnapped. 

Yes, Charmi may be behind the kidnapping.. today I read in the WU.. Mrs Patel is back to taunt Darsh.. and Nandini makes an appearance once again to save the great Rawals 🤢 by standing beside Charmi with vermilion on her head. And Charmi also asks her why she came in between Darsh and her, and not to interfere in their puja. 🤪 👏 
I am amazed and irritated with both Nandini and Charmi.  Nandini says she wants nothing to do with Rawals, yet helps them in front of unwanted, interfering outsiders.. and Charmi feels sad that she is cheating Darsh when he showers his care, love on her, mistaking her for Nandini and has the nerve to ask Nandini to not interfere in their rituals. Matlab hadd hain dono ka!!!! 🤡

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yes, the wedding is taking place. Am damn sure, it will be shown that this marriage is Rajvi’s plan to make Nandini confess her love for Darsh.. 🤢 She made her sign divorce papers in today or yesterday’s episode.. am not sure.. 😵 and then Nandini gets kidnapped. 

Yes, Charmi may be behind the kidnapping.. today I read in the WU.. Mrs Patel is back to taunt Darsh.. and Nandini makes an appearance once again to save the great Rawals 🤢 by standing beside Charmi with vermilion on her head. And Charmi also asks her why she came in between Darsh and her, and not to interfere in their puja. 🤪 👏 
I am amazed and irritated with both Nandini and Charmi.  Nandini says she wants nothing to do with Rawals, yet helps them in front of unwanted, interfering outsiders.. and Charmi feels sad that she is cheating Darsh when he showers his care, love on her, mistaking her for Nandini and has the nerve to ask Nandini to not interfere in their rituals. Matlab hadd hain dono ka!!!! 🤡

Interesting point, if they make this as Rajvi's plan to make Nandini confess her love, it's a good way to redeem her, or else nobody is going to forgive what she is doing.. but I don't think it's a plan...more and more it looks like they want to protect charmi and the baccha!!

Charmi's character is written so badly.. she is happy to cheat Darsh for her own selfish reasons! And now getting jealous of Nandini.. 

Only hope is Darsh, they are showing him voicing his doubts regards ishaani.. so hopefully he'll recognise something is off about Charmi!

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Interesting point, if they make this as Rajvi's plan to make Nandini confess her love, it's a good way to redeem her, or else nobody is going to forgive what she is doing.. but I don't think it's a plan...more and more it looks like they want to protect charmi and the baccha!!

Charmi's character is written so badly.. she is happy to cheat Darsh for her own selfish reasons! And now getting jealous of Nandini.. 

Only hope is Darsh, they are showing him voicing his doubts regards ishaani.. so hopefully he'll recognise something is off about Charmi!

Paridhi Sharma’s show is replacing ANNS.. it’s going off air finally.. from the pics, I posted, looks like Nandini will be stopping the wedding. 😳 And Charmi looks sad, and hurt.. so looks like truth is out.. and if they had more time, maybe Charmi will take revenge from Rawals, but since they have few weeks or less, they may wrap it up on a happy note. 🤔

Don’t know if Charmi will be shown negative, and even faking a pregnancy.. 🤢 to justify her negativity.. one can never know what the sadist makers have planned. 

Darsh’s reaction from pictures.. looks confusing.. looks like he is hurt and angry.. and fighting with Nandini. So after all the crap, it’s Nandini herself who will have to fight for her rights as Darsh’s wife 🤢 and Darsh won’t have to do anything.. 🤢

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Paridhi Sharma’s show is replacing ANNS.. it’s going off air finally.. from the pics, I posted, looks like Nandini will be stopping the wedding. 😳 And Charmi looks sad, and hurt.. so looks like truth is out.. and if they had more time, maybe Charmi will take revenge from Rawals, but since they have few weeks or less, they may wrap it up on a happy note. 🤔

Don’t know if Charmi will be shown negative, and even faking a pregnancy.. 🤢 to justify her negativity.. one can never know what the sadist makers have planned. 

Darsh’s reaction from pictures.. looks confusing.. looks like he is hurt and angry.. and fighting with Nandini. So after all the crap, it’s Nandini herself who will have to fight for her rights as Darsh’s wife 🤢 and Darsh won’t have to do anything.. 🤢

That's going to be too bad if Nandini has to fight for her rights all over again.. Darsh should be shown to have some recognition of his senses and apologize for this whole thing.. anyway too many expectations.. just want them to bring it to a good closure.. Gun aur vanlata ka koi ata pata nahi hai

flutterby thumbnail

Unfortunately, now rumours are spreading that the show’s got an extension.. 🤢 for some time.. and will air at 5.30.. 🤢 This is extremely unfortunate for the show which recently went off air. Why it wasn’t shifted to an earlier slot? Am sure it was better than ANNS. 😳

Ugh… extension means that they will get more licence to show more crap. Doesn’t look like the makers will improve the quality of the show. Keep showing us Charmi’s revenge. Sweet, positive characters have all taken revenge on this show. Only Nandini is left. 

Edit: more Darshni pics.. doesn’t look good. 😳 Credit: wanderwingss

Looks like again blame will be on Nandini for some crap. Darsh doesn’t look happy to see her. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
ArVi-licious thumbnail

Unfortunately, now rumours are spreading that the show’s got an extension.. 🤢 for some time.. and will air at 5.30.. 🤢 This is extremely unfortunate for the show which recently went off air. Why it wasn’t shifted to an earlier slot? Am sure it was better than ANNS. 😳

Ugh… extension means that they will get more licence to show more crap. Doesn’t look like the makers will improve the quality of the show. Keep showing us Charmi’s revenge. Sweet, positive characters have all taken revenge on this show. Only Nandini is left. 

Edit: more Darshni pics.. doesn’t look good. 😳 Credit: wanderwingss

Looks like again blame will be on Nandini for some crap. Darsh doesn’t look happy to see her. 

After she saves his life also he'll be angry?!? Now Shobith also was there, he saved her from the kidnappers.. truth better be out.. it's dragged for too long

flutterby thumbnail

Looks like this Charmdini track may not be dragged… Richa in her interview to IF says that there will be some cute, romantic scenes between Nandini and Darsh; which means that the truth comes out… unless Richa means Charmi ‘s Nandini who has taken her place will have romantic scenes with Darsh! 😆 

Drama is ok, but illogical and nonsense has been shown in ANNS.. and that is the reason of its downfall. 0.7 /0.8 is the latest trp. 

What do you think of her take on extra-marital affairs? It was a taboo in olden times, and people looked down upon it. Even now, I feel it’s just for drama that EMA are shown.. it’s not accepted here in India, although  some people indulge in it here as well.. abroad it’s more common? I don’t know.. 😳 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/richa-rathore-relationships-and-marriage-supposedly-take-the-centre-stage-in-peoples-lives_178801

edit: pics credit @wanderwingss

flutterby thumbnail

Am not able to post more pics, but whoever stalks this thread 😛 can see this video for more.. 

https://youtu.be/LzayYuJClsI

Good that Nandini shows her anger.. much much needed. VJ clearly was attracted to playing a blind character, now sounds disappointed by the 360 degree turn in his character.  Sorry for how it turned out for him. 

Simran_h thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't open the link 🥺

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Thanks for posting pics... Truth is finally out.. Darsh asks his family why they did all this, they explain that she was dead n they came to know only few days ago that Nandini was alive...so Darsh said I would have begged n asked her to stay.. but Nandini runs away saying, she'll not stay.. these pics look like the continuation of that scene... 

I don't think they showed Ema, or atleast didn't get that far.. Darsh seemed repulsed by the idea that they planted his brothers ex .. I'm just waiting for Nandini to ak Darsh what about your baccha with Charmi.. that'll be good shock for Drash...😆