Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Happyme20

Thanks a lot dearπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

I always thought of reading a story on RiAnsh wherein Riddhima denies Kabir's order.

And LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Here I am fulfilling my aadhuri khwahish.

(P.s.: Sorry for replying late. My phone had been hijacked by my mother, so can't help but reply late to all the comments. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke....away from my mom's eyes..)

@B Lol I can understand dear no problem πŸ€£πŸ€£ mujhe bhi aisa hota hai before I got my own mobile πŸ€£ but now no problem πŸ€ͺ

Mummy ki naazaron se koi nahi pach saktha πŸ˜†

Myra05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

@B Lol I can understand dear no problem πŸ€£πŸ€£ mujhe bhi aisa hota hai before I got my own mobile πŸ€£ but now no problem πŸ€ͺ

Mummy ki naazaron se koi nahi pach saktha πŸ˜†

Feeling are mutual yaar...

I have my own phone still my mom keeps hijacking it...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Anyways, good to know that there is someone who faces or had faced the similar problems like meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Myra05 thumbnail

Chapter4

Note: Riddhima is in Mumbai.

The sun had already rose, the birds were flying, chirping and dancing on their way. The whole Mumbai city was busy with it's regular routine.

Riddhima was in a deep slumber, having a peaceful sleep after her breakdown in the night, when suddenly her sleep got disturbed due to the ringing sound of her mobile phone.

Snoozing the alarm off, she rose up and stretched her hands out, yawning a bit. 

Placing her right hand in the crook of her neck, she massaged it slowly and opened her eyes.

She blinked her eyes, twice and thrice to bring herself out of this undoubted dream, as she found herself in a beautiful lavish bedroom, with she herself being placed on a mattress which felt heaven and a duvet whose silkiness and softness can lull any one to sleep.

She got out of the bed in a jerk, rewinding the moments of previous night. All she remembered last was the time where she broke down in Vansh's arms.

Wait. Did she say Vansh's arms!!

Damn!! She curse herself.

She broke down and cried out herself in the arms of the person with whom she argued on the beach party. None other than The Vansh Raisinghania.

She needs to do something before he comes and gives her a good payback for the argument. Because everyone is well aware of The VR's wrath.

At the same time the room's door clicked open and in front of her stood The Great VR in his glory and mysterious aura, intimidating her.

Licking her lips in nervousness, she gathered some courage and said,

"Good morning Mr Raisinghania." Vansh wished her back, but before he could say anything further, she beat him to it and said,

"Sorry for the inconvenience caused by me in the previous night. I certainly didn't mean to bother you with my problems. It sort of happened in a flow as I was overwhelmed with a lot of grief and sorrow. Not wanting to trouble you more, I would like to leave."

Saying so, she headed towards the door, when she heard Vansh say something and stopped in her path,

"Perhaps, you have to live in this mansion for a week or so as a cyclone has been predicted to hit Mumbai!!"

"Perhaps, I have a hostel to live in. So thanks but no thanks!!"

She faced him while replying. 

He smirked seeing her and said,

"If I am not wrong, your hostel is located near the sea. And according to my knowledge, when the cyclone had hit the coast last time, it had taken a week for your hostel to again start accomodations."

Riddhima really didn't knew what to speak, she just started thinking about various ways to get out of this Devil's Den.

Sensing her though process, Vansh smirked. If only she knew that how much had he enjoyed the feeling of carrying his love in his arms last night.

Or the heavenly feeling of having her in his arms and cuddling with her to sleep.

But the most important job right now was to make his Ziddhima agree to say in this house. Forever!!

Not finding any way out Riddhima surrendered herself to the circumstances and allowed them to twist and twirl her as they wanted.

Even though, she had agreed for this stay, the biggest question which she was facing was of her necessities which she required in her daily life.

Riddhima was quite surprised to find the whole wardrobe which had been filled with dresses that were perfectly matching to her taste and those that were of her size. She was more surprised to even find the cosmetics of the brand she uses.

Even though, she could ignore the fact that finding her measure isn't a great deal. But how could she probably neglect the fact that all the toiletries and cosmetics were also the same products that she used. And the fact that all the clothes were also of her very own taste and according to her comfort.

Truly,this guy named Vansh Raisinghania is an enigma for her!!

Vansh had been impatiently waiting outside Riddhima's room. Tapping his foot in desperation, he had been constantly glancing at his watch.

Before coming out, he had ordered Riddhima to get ready to have breakfast with his family as he would be introducing her to them and vice versa.

It had been an hour since his wait. Growing more desperate, he was about to knock on the door when he heard the sound of the knob being unbolted and twist.

His breath got hitched and his heart skipped a beat as he saw her coming out clad in a white suit, looking absolutely cute and gorgeous.

As he was lost in noting her each and every feature, she approached him causing him to come out of his trance.

As he gestured her to follow him all he wanted to do was  to hold her soft, delicate hand and plant a kiss at the back of her hand. But, Alas! He is helpless.

As they stepped down the broad staircase, all he wanted to do was to entwine their hands together or at least hold her by her waist to show the world to whom she belongs.

They entered into a lavish dining area which was aligned to the kitchen.

Being a through gentleman, Vansh held the chair out for Riddhima and helped her to settle in comfortably, and later had his own seat.

After Vansh had settled comfortably in his chair, Riddhima heard distinct female voices wishing him morning. As she turned her head towards that direction, she found a lady in her late 70's, a girl in her mid 20's and a girl of almost her age.

Vansh cleared his throat to grab their attention and pointing towards the lady in her late 70's said,

"Dr. Riddhima, she is my Dadi."

Then pointing towards the girl in her mid 20's said, "She is my sister Ishani. She is a fashion designer by profession and owns a boutique."

And pointing toward the last girl left he said,

"She is my baby sister Sia. She is of your age and has recently finished her studies."

She greeted each one of them . That's when Dadi said , "You too can call me 'Dadi' as Vansh has already told me about you!! And the same goes for Ishani and Sia, you can call them by their names. You need not be formal with us"

Riddhima looked at Vansh with questioning gaze as if wanting to know how he got all her information.

He simply shrugged and said, "You had worked for me previously. And VR likes to keep information of each and every person related to him. Be it for work or anything else."

Riddhima simply nodded and looked at the servants who were arranging their breakfast.

The whole Raisinghania family looked shocked.

They knew Vansh never bothered to answer any ones question. He only answered if they were really important and required his interference.

And over here, a mere girl who came yesterday night, through her one questioning gaze got her answers. They all wanted to question him regarding the certain change, but dared not to ask.

The breakfast was a silent affair. With only the conversations of Dadi, Sia and Ishani going on.

Riddhima didn't interfer in their talks as they were family related, while Vansh gave monotonous replies only when asked.

As they all got done with their breakfast, Vansh left with Angre to do an important work before the cyclone approaches. Along with them, Ishani too left citing that she has a boutique to handle and needs to complete certain urgent orders.

After everyone's leave, only Dadi, Riddhima and Sia were left.

As Riddhima rose to leave the table and depart to her room, she had no intentions of coming out again unless and until required or called.

As she was leaving, she saw Dadi helping Sia to get up from the chair.

' Isn't it supposed to be Sia helping Dadi??' She though and stood there to find the true reason.

Looking at the difficulties that Dadi was facing, she herself extended her hand to help them.

As she helped Sia get up, she found the house help bringing a wheelchair.

Riddhima felt guilty for jumping to the conclusions on her own accord. But more than that she felt sad for this girl who was of her age.

During the conversations over breakfast, she had found Sia to be jovial and fun loving girl, who can make friends with any one with her warm and inviting nature.

As she helped Sia to get into that wheelchair, she knew she had a task to accomplish before leaving.

Crouching infront of Sia,she examined her legs and ankles by doing certain movements. As she assisted her in doing those exercises, she simultaneously asked her certain questions related to her the therapies that she must have undergone in the previous period of time.

After she had finished with those workouts, she smiled and looking into Sia's eyes she said,

"I don't know what all information your brother has given to you all regarding me. But I would like to tell you that I am a physiotherapist. And the movements which you were doing now was to let me know how much stiff your legs have become. But, I am glad to say that with continuous exercises and medications you would be able to stand on your legs again!!"

Riddhima cupped Sia's left cheek as she finished. 

Sia looked toward Riddhima with a new found hope, but did not want it to get shattered like before, "Please Riddhima!! Don't!! I don't have enough courage to see my dreams  getting scattered again."

"Sia, I promise. I would definitely get you back on your legs." Said Riddhima with a assurance in her eyes.

"Promises are meant to be broken."

"I give you my word. I would put my life to get your legs back to life. Just give me a chance."

Sia looked into her eyes. God knows, but here eyes held something which beckoned her to nod and she agreed to give Riddhima a chance to prove herself.

Unknown to them a pair had been observing them and had listened to all their talks with misty eyes.

Vansh had come back to get back certain files when he saw them both talking and heard them. He didn't mean to eavesdrop their conversation but, if Riddhima really sticks to her words, then he would be forever indebted to her.

Suddenly, a tap on his shoulder brought him out of his reverie.

He turned back to find Dadi looking at him sympathetically.

Only she knew how much efforts he had put to get Sia back on her feet.

Giving her a nod, he left.

Dadi looked at the retreating figure of her grandson.

Even though she is aged, she was able to see the love that his eyes held for Riddhima.

She silently send a prayer to god to prove her institution correct and give the peace and love that her grandson truly deserves to have in his highly chaotic life and heart.

Done with the update.

Please do vote, comment and share.

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb 

Update Soon 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update .

So riddhima is finally at vr mansion .

Not bad vansh ne to sb kuch already ready kiya huya tha riddhu ke liye

so now riddhu gonna stay for sia treatment 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update 😊😊

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adorable update dear it's so good and sia and riddhi conversation is so nice riddhi giving believe on her words to sia

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a interesting and exquisite update 😍😍😍

Vansh's desperation 😘😘😘

Ridhima scaredness πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

And ridhima breakdown ❀ and sleeping in vansh arm πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

And last part where both dadi and vansh looking at ridhu and sia 😒😒 

So Awesome and Spectacular update 😍😍

Myra05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Superb 

Update Soon 

Thanks πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ 

(P.s. I had my exams up with my phone being seized for almost a week. So, sorry for replying late.)

Myra05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Amazing update .

So riddhima is finally at vr mansion .

Not bad vansh ne to sb kuch already ready kiya huya tha riddhu ke liye

so now riddhu gonna stay for sia treatment 

Thanks πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

(P.s. I had my exams up with my phone being seized for almost a week. So, sorry for replying late.)