RIANSH FF : Crossroads *Chp6 , pg13 05/09*

Posted: 2 years ago

PROLOGUE

Ishq mein fanaa hona bohat asaan hota hai.

Pyaar bhi kahi par bhi, kabhi bhi unkaha ho jata hai

Par sabse bada jhatka tab lagta hai jab uss pyaar ki keemat lagai jati hai...

Riddhima doesn't know what to feel right now. She proposed Kabir today after the beach party near the sea shore. But instead of giving her a proper answer he instead asked her to spy on his one of the biggest enemy in the name of lov

He himself made her count the no. of dangers that surrounds the people with him or near him and still he is willing to send her over there under the name of 'duty towards his country' or for the exchange of love.

She looks forward towards the sea waves crashing towards the shore. The sky which has been painted with various hues of orange and red as the sun is marking it's leave.

She looks down towards the engagement ring in her finger. Fiddling with it, she doesn't know what to choose

If she chooses to pay the Price Of Love she might end up losing her life. And even if she manages to succeed in this mission, she doubts that Kabir would choose to live with her because she can't trust a guy who simply asked her to pay a price of her love and nonchalantly walked away

And if she denies helping him, she would probably live her life the way it was before he marked his entry. But, with a broken heart as it's another piece would be with Kabir

Her dream of having a small house amidst the mountain in the embrace of the nature with two little notorious kids and loving, dotting husband would remain incomplete

But right now the only thing she knew was her whole life and her existence remains on her one 'Yes'

She sights heavily not knowing what to do.

Aakhon mein nami

Hoothon pein muskaan..

Par dil mein thi ek hi khwahish...

Jisse chahe poori duniy

Woh chahe mujhe..

Par khuda ko yeh manjoor na tha..

Kyuki woh hume kabhi mila hi nahi..

With the wounds of Ragini's betrayal still fresh in his heart, Vansh remembered the girl whom he met during the beach party

The way she argued with him for the first time after decades made him feel that he was not The Great Vansh Raisinghania, but instead a simple guy Vansh.

More then the words she was speaking, his eyes were busy noting and registering each and every feature of her's.

For the first time in his life he felt peace. He himself was amused on finding that he had not lashed out at that girl or she was still unharmed for arguing with him

He felt a new sort of peace, comfort and calmness in her presence. New feelings aroused in his heart which he didn't even feel for Ragini.

The calmness that she provided him, in a single glance was much more greater than what he felt after killing his enemies

As he closed his eyes in exhaustion, her smiling face flashed in front of his eyes, providing him peace and an unusual serene smile spread on his face. He smiled genuinely for the first time after meeting her

Her name 'Riddhima' was constantly being played in his mind, along with some instances wherein she was damn clumsy, messed up and nervous.

He opened his eyes and looked towards the file kept in front of him, which consisted of her every single detail. He looked at her relationship status and a sudden wave of jealousy coursed through him as he saw her having a relation with Kabir

He knows that b******d Kabir in and out. But the thing that he did today was totally out of his wits

His informer had called him telling that Kabir had asked Riddhima to pay Price of Love by spying on him

He always knew that Kabir was a jerk but never knew that he would stoop to such an extent that he would use an innocent girl in their personal enmity

He totally adheres the fact that he has started getting obsessed with Riddhima and might have fallen for her at the first sight.

He wants to keep her with him. But doesn't know how

The ways through which he is thinking to make her his would cause her to hate him which he doesn't even want to happen in his worst dreams

The easy way which he would choose would cause her to lose all her freedom which he never wants. But these plans are only in action if she agrees to spy on him

If she denies, then maybe the way he would choose would be too long but atleast she would be happy with him

He doesn't even know what she might be thinking about him

For the first time he wants to become selfish in his life.

If only she gives him a chance. But the betrayal of Ragini is constantly flashing in front of him. Causing a dilema.

He wants to handover his heart to her but he doesn't have the capacity to see it getting crushed into prices once again

But if he doesn't, he will constantly keep grieving over the fact that he never gave it a try

He is really unsure of which path to choose. The path where he would burn himself in the name of love and the other one where he will do anything to get her all for himself

Ek Lamhe mein Karaar.

Ek Lamhe mein Ikraar..

Par jin lamhon ka hume tha intezaar woh kabji aaye hi nahi...

"Tumhe mera hone se pehle mere dushman ka hona padega.."

Sipping on his drink, the words of his own are constantly ringing in the mind of Kabir

He knows what ever he is doing is wrong.

He loves Riddhima. Alot

Maybe or to be stated he is the first lover to ask something of this sort from their love but, what can he do

He is helpless!!

He desperately needs to fulfill a vow which he made to someone and he is gonna fulfill it even on his own dead body!

But right now what matters him the most is Riddhima's decision

Her one yes or no is gonna decide the fate of their relation

If possible he would have kept himself in place of her for this mission as it is due to his personal enmity with Vansh

But alas!! He cannot do so even if he wishes to!!

The reason. Maybe not spoken off then better!

Nursing the drink in his glass, he pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes

He doesn't know what would happen if she denies going for the mission

But one thing will remain same in all these chaos

Riddhima will always be his

She is his and his only

Even is she agrees for this mission, he would never let her leave him

He loves her insanely and would cross every limit for her

Iss Ishq mein marjawan.

Tu joh kahe woh kar java...

Hadh se bhi guzar java..

Kuch bhi kasam se kar java....

The war for love, revenge and sacrifice had just began

Two demons and an innocent angel

What would happen when she is torn to choose between both the demons who love her to death?

Would she agree to help Kabir?

What plans is Vansh making to get Riddhima?

Which sort of enmity does Kabir have with Vansh?

All of them have to make their own decisions but at the end, they have to choose whatever their Destiny has written for them. Even if they deny accepting it!

Hey Guys,

Even though the prologue of this story is same as that of the original serial, but I assure you that it's totally different from the show

In this story we will see the Vansh whom we all were dying to see

Riddhima would likely to use her brain and wouldn't be as stupid and emotional as shown in the show

And coming to Kabir, he would truly love Riddhima and would be hell obsessed with her. Without even her knowledge

The whole Raisinghania clan would be different as only Ishani, Sia, Dadi and Angre would be included

Ishani,  unlike the show would be a positive character and would be sensible. I have also made a few amends with her character which you would know as the story progresses

And last but not the least, Angre, same as shown in the show. Aur Dadi, ka toh kya kehna. She is not a flipper dadi. But instead the one who knocks some senses in her grandchildren

And the last one Sia, she is same as shown in the show before the beginning of 'Naya Safar'

I hope with this I was able to clear all the confusion and doubts that you had. If any, please don't hesitate to ask me

And please believe me, I assure you that the plot would be totally different from that of the show

So guys Let's start with the new journey and hopefully you all would support me

Meet you all in the next update

Please do comment and share

~Bye

Edited by Happyme20 - 2 years ago

Index

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Edited by Happyme20 - 2 years ago

Nice awesome 

Update soon I am excited to read it

Yaaayee !! Can't wait !! This FF seems very intriguing 🙌🙌

Damn interesting prologue!!

It promises the cunning VRS we always wanted.

I always wished Riddhu to be simple sweet strong innocent girl who is emotional and values relationship but not emotionally stupid.

Kabir actually being genuine with his relationship in his own way will further add more twist and interest.

Two ruthless demons fighting for their motives while an angel stuck between both.

It will be an amazing story 💞💞

All the best for this new story of yours it's very interesting and good introduction of the character you totally make a different move which I wanna I see I this show early so damn happy and waiting for your next update eagerly

Originally posted by Zalimas

Nice awesome 

Update soon I am excited to read it

Thanks 😊😊

Originally posted by thunderbird

Yaaayee !! Can't wait !! This FF seems very intriguing 🙌🙌

Thanks 😊😊