She is BACK.... So is His FITOOR ~ Barrister Babu In a Different Light

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Barrister Babu ~ In A Different Light 

Post leap barrister babu is giving vibes of 90's Bengali movies  😆 Kids of two rivals falling for each other and blooming flowers amidst gunshots. Since the show itself is based on Bengali backdrop this looks even more familiar at least to me and other Bengalis 😳 BUT the uniqueness and originality of pre leap barrister babu is still intact because ultimately this is the story of TWO Barristers and we are getting two Barristers opposite each other in the court of law. 

Barrister babu aims to serve social message, it has served several social message pre leap and even post Leap also it will continue to do so because when you are showing one female barrister in that era along with a man like Anirudh Roy Chowdhury you don't need anything else to create social awareness forcefully..... With each passing scenes several social messages automatically going to pop-up such is their profession and situation. 

Today Bondita refused to make a judgement based on the story of only one side. That's exactly how law works... "Audi alteram partem" Listen to the other side as well.  Also Bondita knows ARC more than ARC knows himself. As expected Bondita has grown up into a beauty with a brain plus she has always been very stubborn.... She hasn't changed, it's just that her education played the role of enhancing her skills and qualities. She is much more dangerous now with the softness of a girl who is IN LOVE. 

Jab Pyaar ka matlab nehi pata tha tab se Mohabbat Hai..... Sochoo kitni siddat hogi ushke jazbaatoon mein. There is absolutely no way ARC can escape 😆

Even ARC knows that...... He says, he is dead..... True, he was dead when she was away but the moment He felt HER presence, he got his life back. Sounds filmy? 🤔 But this is their reality..... Do you guys remember My FF "Andha Bichaar" (Blind Judgement)? I know incomplete FF 😆 But even in that story Anirudh was not in contact with Bondita throughout her education period just like they have shown recently in actual episode... Because that's how their relationship is.... They are each other's weakness, strength and most importantly DISTRACTION. 

Anirudh couldn't look back because he needed time to cope up with the fact that now she has returned and he will have to face her..... Kaka is like us audiences, WE know Anirudh is going to play a "Haari hui Bazi" because there is no way he can escape from her feelings, his feelings.... No matter how stubborn he is.....

Anirudh was a lifeless body till she returned.... Now She is back, so is His FITOOR to keep her away from him. and this is their another beginning..... 😊 Thanks for reading 😳

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I'm so curious about a lot of things now about what happened, and so so so so happy they will meet tomorrow. Sakha Babu gets to see his Bondita as a Barrister now 

I just watched BB, hayeeee! The precap, aansu aa gaye aankhon mein with how hard they have worked for this smiley27

I know maybe it is a dream sequence, lekin the robe was THEIR dream ~ HIS dream for HER to become the first woman barrister in the country, and I'm so proud of Badi Bondita too 🥳

I know there are MUs in the enclave, because there is a double game being played, but hoping they can fight this case and get closer, and release the water and food resources from either side, as those are basic necessities for survival and obviously common public is still in the 1900s fighting British Raj, Indians should not let Divide and Rule become a norm even within our own communities, and hoping that is the message they send in this track 👍🏼

To put it in simpler terms:

Bondita will get Anirudh back from the darkness, and Anirudh will continue to be her guiding light! 

Edited by Me000w - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

I'm so curious about a lot of things now about what happened, and so so so so happy they will meet tomorrow. Sakha Babu gets to see his Bondita as a Barrister now 

I know there are MUs in the enclave, because there is a double game being played, but hoping they can fight this case and get closer, and release the water and food resources from either side, as those are basic necessities for survival and obviously common public is still in the 1900s fighting British Raj, Indians should not let Divide and Rule become a norm even within our own communities, and hoping that is the message they send in this track 👍🏼

Yes Tannu finally they will meet that too in that place which is rightfully theirs and which is an integral part of their existence "The Court Room" 😊 Looking forward to the argument of BOTH Sides 😳  Fingers crossed 🤞. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

To put it in simpler terms:

Bondita will get Anirudh back from the darkness, and Anirudh will continue to be her guiding light! 

Absolutely true 👏

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes Tannu finally they will meet that too in that place which is rightfully theirs and which is an integral part of their existence "The Court Room" 😊 Looking forward to the argument of BOTH Sides 😳  Fingers crossed 🤞. 

I hope Bondita proves to be a worthy opponent to her Sakha Babu and makes him proud that she can see reality even in the chaos. 8 years they have lived in the secret hope of making change, hope they start strong 🙋‍♀️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Anchal and Pravisht will shine through if this goes well. Their scenes so far have been sweet! 💫

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am pretty excited to see their court room drama.. Ani ki so called fitoor 

I like how Ani remember everything about bon n stays away from rasgulla, haldi 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I hope Bondita proves to be a worthy opponent to her Sakha Babu and makes him proud that she can see reality even in the chaos. 8 years they have lived in the secret hope of making change, hope they start strong 🙋‍♀️

ARC will be most happy one if Bondita manage to win a case against him 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Anchal and Pravisht will shine through if this goes well. Their scenes so far have been sweet! 💫

Yeah they clicked instantly..... Both have a bright future ahead ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

I am pretty excited to see their court room drama.. Ani ki so called fitoor 

I like how Ani remember everything about bon n stays away from rasgulla, haldi 

Yes somewhere he is still living with her memories... He has kept that kiddo Bondita somewhere locked inside him.