Taapsee Pannu gives a befitting reply to critics Shubhra and raja sen - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

I saw the movie today and tbh I kinda liked the movie. In my opinion, the ending was illogical and also movie was a lil boring according to me at the start. Critics have all rights to criticize the movie, but I feel they r being a lil too harsh about it. It wasnt even that bad(esp the amount of disastreous movies being made in Bolly these days) This is the 2nd Bolly movie I m watching of 2021 after Roohi.  Personally I feel the acting of all the three leads in Haseen Dilruba was the saving grace of the movie. This movie would have been a disaster if they had poor actors. I loved Vikrant Massey’s acting the most in this movie, and the movie started to gain my interest when his character started becoming grey. Its good to see Harshvardan back, since a lot of Bollywood movie watchers ask about him, and he does have a decent selection of script. Tapsee was good with her role too, but my fav here was Vikrant. If the ending was more logical probably it would have got better reviews and ratings too. And also the Aditya/Abhijeet from CID did well too.

Agreed totally! It was a decent watch - people r just waiting to bash any new movie now

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Okay she has officially lost it .Seems like she is desperate for validation and can't digest that someone didn't find her acting all that great.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I liked it but Vikrant was the best part abt it.. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tapsee and befitting reply.. they go together... However how much they are not in sync with each other.. that's how her PR works..kuch bhi bakwas Kare.. gave a befitting reply headline k sath chaap do..🤪

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago