Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DilliMeriJaan

And this good girl image was not necessary when she was having a fake image with Veer and living in his room as his wife for others knowledge...Writers became 2021 thought process suddenly...😕

Exactly! Suddenly they were ok with live in relationship. Like What the...

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai

Most viewers acknowledge that Amrit is a very badly written character. Her so called sAcRiFiCes don't make any sense. She is selfish about protecting her image and wants the best of both worlds without compromising with her Ms. Goody two shoes image. And then there is Randheer whose biggest and possibly only flaw is having no self respect when it comes to Amrit's love. Lol  

But I wouldn't call shipping them unhealthy yet. Love or no love, Amdheer do want to spend their lives together. Amrit just doesn't want any blot on her image.

To be honest, what I worry more about is when I see young girls (don't know how old these fans are) shipping Amrit or for that matter any girl with a toxic character like Veer. (Threatening Amrit to sleep with him, forcefully carving on her hand, Sexual assault on Amrit's bhabhi). This is a genuine concern and I'm not saying this because I hated Veer or anything. I wouldn't want people to ship anything with a character like that let alone a girl.

But yeah overall I agree that Amrit sucks.🙃

Yes no matter how indecisive a character like Amrit is. But should never ship a girl with a psychotic person like Veer. We are in 21st century and we very well know that a woman can't be a therapist in a man's life. Veer's obsession with Amrit was not at all healthy and it was damaging everything. So AmVeer is a big NO. And so is AmDheer and that is because of Amrit. Amrit doesn't deserve Randheer. 

But tbh Veers storyline I liked. Because I wanted to see how far can Amrit go in making wrong or totally bad decisions.