Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to comment here since I have watched the entire show. I did enter the forum and started discussing Veer because I loved the story progress with The three characters.

Honestly, I feel bad for Amrit and, at the same time, think that she and her undecisive nature had led to this fiasco to date. I agree itโ€™s 1951, and women didnโ€™t have a choice then. But, Amrit had a lot of options in her life, specifically after her parent's death. Whenever an alternative was offered to her, she chose but the wrong path. You cannot have it all in life. She has gone through a lot in her life, given such tenderness of age. But, the way she has tagged Randhir with her is unhealthy and unfair to the man in her life. Randhir has sacrificed almost everything that he could do, and yet Amrit and her weird Logics. You cannot sail on to boats forever. Decision making is an important character trait, and Amrut lacks that.

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
DilliMeriJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I want to comment here since I have watched the entire show. I did enter the forum and started discussing Veer because I loved the story progress with The three characters.

Honestly, I feel bad for Amrit and, at the same time, think that she and her undecisive nature had led to this fiasco to date. I agree itโ€™s 1951, and women didnโ€™t have a choice then. But, Amrit had a lot of options in her life, specifically after her parent's death. Whenever an alternative was offered to her, she chose but the wrong path. You cannot have it all in life. She has gone through a lot in her life, given such tenderness of age. But, the way she has tagged Randhir with her is unhealthy and unfair to the man in her life. Randhir has sacrificed almost everything that he could do, and yet Amrit and her weird Logics. You cannot sail on to boats forever. Decision making is an important character trait, and Amrut lacks that.

Why is this called Amrit Randheer- when this discussion thread seems to be only about Amrit?

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

AmDheer fans were cursing veer but Amrit is/was the biggest villain of their love story ๐Ÿ˜† 

kapa thumbnail

So beautifully written,Amrit is a lost cause now.  The writers have messed up their main lead beyond repairs.  Veer deserved to know the truth of his father who is responsible for his addiction & Ranima.  The truth needs needs to come out in front of the family asap of Kaveri enough of stupid storyline.

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

Most viewers acknowledge that Amrit is a very badly written character. Her so called sAcRiFiCes don't make any sense. She is selfish about protecting her image and wants the best of both worlds without compromising with her Ms. Goody two shoes image. And then there is Randheer whose biggest and possibly only flaw is having no self respect when it comes to Amrit's love. Lol  

But I wouldn't call shipping them unhealthy yet. Love or no love, Amdheer do want to spend their lives together. Amrit just doesn't want any blot on her image.

To be honest, what I worry more about is when I see young girls (don't know how old these fans are) shipping Amrit or for that matter any girl with a toxic character like Veer. (Threatening Amrit to sleep with him, forcefully carving on her hand, Sexual assault on Amrit's bhabhi). This is a genuine concern and I'm not saying this because I hated Veer or anything. I wouldn't want people to ship anything with a character like that let alone a girl.

But yeah overall I agree that Amrit sucks.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well said Arpi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Amrit's character is really poorly written I feel.After all the things that have happened I could no more ship Amdheer at all.The KUDCA makers have destroyed both Amdheer characters to an extent that I couldn't ship them anymore.Radheer's character has also got destroyed to some extent for Amdheer's ship/love story to sail.Randheer in his blind love for Amrit have forgot about everything his adoptive parents Mr and Mrs Raizaada,he is dreaming about marrying his brother's widow without caring that his brother has die just some months ago.The most awaited brothers (Veer and Prem) and Ranimaa's union with both her children rather than making me emotional has made him laugh since the execution was so poorly written.For Randheer only Amrit seems to be important other people doesn't exist for him. About Amrit character, Amrit's character is the most selfish character of KUDCA ever๐Ÿ˜Š.

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amrit has to be the worst written female lead ever.... Even the mahaanta ki moorat characters are better than her... Atleast they are consistent... Herei dont even know what they are trying to show through amrit.... She's definitely not mahaan, because mahaan people cares about the whole world but themselves... Amrit ke liye her good girl image is the most important thing in life.... She wants to live a luxurious life as bahurani of a royal family, but pretend as if she's doing it all out of love for her family... This way she gets sympathy as well as a luxurious life. 

DilliMeriJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Amrit has to be the worst written female lead ever.... Even the mahaanta ki moorat characters are better than her... Atleast they are consistent... Herei dont even know what they are trying to show through amrit.... She's definitely not mahaan, because mahaan people cares about the whole world but themselves... Amrit ke liye her good girl image is the most important thing in life.... She wants to live a luxurious life as bahurani of a royal family, but pretend as if she's doing it all out of love for her family... This way she gets sympathy as well as a luxurious life. 

And this good girl image was not necessary when she was having a fake image with Veer and living in his room as his wife for others knowledge...Writers became 2021 thought process suddenly...๐Ÿ˜•

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You wrote everything perfectly. Even for me Amrit never loved anyone other than her image. Neither Veer not Randheer. She loved her image in front of the society. No matter how many people could get hurt by her this decision. 

Tbh after Veer's entry I sort of liked the story. I wanted to see how far will Amrit go to save her image of being the most ideal girl in the entire vicinity. 

Randheer used to everytime run on Amrit's orders. Everytime. 

So aptly you wrote! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ