Anirudh "I didn't die alone..."

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

..my memories, my thinking and dreams also died." 

When ani said this line to trilochan, it was very impactful and sad. It seems he doesn't hate bondita but something stopping him from meeting her and sumati said to bon, her one move can cause destruction..

There is something...

I'm still wondering who died to be honest, where are Anirudh's 2 brothers and Binoy??? Haven't seen them for a while. 

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

..my memories, my thinking and dreams also died." 

When ani said this line to trilochan, it was very impactful and sad. It seems he doesn't hate bondita but something stopping him from meeting her and sumati said to bon, her one move can cause destruction..

There is something...

I'm still wondering who died to be honest, where are Anirudh's 2 brothers and Binoy??? Haven't seen them for a while. 

I think something has happened to Batuk 😓as Sampoo ne sindur lagaya hai to Binoy jinda hai ........aur Elder Somnath ki casting bhi ho gyi hai sayad 🙄.......to vo bhi theek hai .......Batuk ke baare me bs koi khabar nhi aayi to I think usse kuch ho gya hai.🥺......

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Also the lines "kya kuch nahi cheena gaya hai hamse" and "kya kuch nahi khoya"... after Bondita, the person Ani loved the most was Batuk. 

Is there any other reason for all these heavy dialogues? ðŸ˜­

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Have a strong feeling someone has happened to Batuk post leap. 

Thought Kaka has also passed away or something, but thankful he was shown to be alive.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

Have a strong feeling someone has happened to Batuk post leap. 

Thought Kaka has also passed away or something, but thankful he was shown to be alive.

it would be very hard - very painful ki rc family se kuch gya toh bondita bb bani

all her fiaht on relationswull shaken uo

what has happened 

kaka zinda jala dete thakuma ko agar shibra maa ke teen bacchon ko kuch hua

ani phir use padhaata nahi then agar itna bada tragedy hota and reason bon hoti 

ek aur cheez-

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Or they must have tortured the younger siblings in a way that they cannot even function properly anymore 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Or they must have tortured the younger siblings in a way that they cannot even function properly anymore 

jo bhi message wrong jaayegaki women epowerment kis cost pe mili 

bon will breakdown and curse ki how was she lviing 8 years liek that

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katy4566

jo bhi message wrong jaayegaki women epowerment kis cost pe mili 

bon will breakdown and curse ki how was she lviing 8 years liek that

Jo bhi ho bohat sa re social evil hai society main Jo bondita se shield hue hai. Anirudh has protected her and I am sure his anger towards the end was for his helplessness, which was caused by thaku ma and her atrocities.  He was trying to shield her yet again from the problems. If he had known the girl was bondita he would have not even bought her there now he has no way to rectify his mistake. He can only pretend indifference and guide her slowly.