Household Budgeting a smart move

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys 

Bapuji decision  of contribution towards Household expenses is a great move and much appreciated.  When everybody is earning then  financial pressure shouldn't come on single person shoulder.  Earlier it was Vanraaj,  now it's Toshu-Kinjal who is taking care of Household expenses so I think it's a smart and sensible move and need of the hour . If you earn well then Budgeting allow you to spend and save smartly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye i like this move because it will make everyone responsible for finance and not just 1-2 people.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Hello guys 

Bapuji decision  of contribution towards Household expenses is a great move and much appreciated.  When everybody is earning then  financial pressure shouldn't come on single person shoulder.  Earlier it was Vanraaj,  now it's Toshu-Kinjal who is taking care of Household expenses so I think it's a smart and sensible move and need of the hour . If you earn well then Budgeting allow you to spend and save smartly.

Wish they ended the kinjal track with realizing that men & women should equally contribute in household chores.Plus the elders & the young ones should both understand and work together

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's a good move which should be taken as a positive step and not just something that Kavya forced them to do

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi, ðŸ˜ƒ

well, sometimes Kavya gives valid and practical suggestion. She is not wrong all the time and if she is earning then why would she waste her hard earned money and nobody should. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Hi, ðŸ˜ƒ

well, sometimes Kavya gives valid and practical suggestion. She is not wrong all the time and if she is earning then why would she waste her hard earned money and nobody should. 

Kavya does speak sense occasionally. But the problem with her is that she spews so much nonsense that no one would care even when she makes a valid point. This why people need to think before sprouting rubbish. But Kavya is too blinded in her jealousy to realize this small thing.