Last episode of Aura 😭

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just watched last episode of choti bondita and Anirudh and their separation.. so sad because we, the viewers have watched their bond grow from the start, but we also witnessed Aura growing each year, at the beginning she was so small with a young voice now she has grown a little taller with stronger voice and knowing she won't appear in BB anymore is saddening ðŸ˜­

I still remember the episodes where it was Bondita as bahu and bahri babu in the kitchen of the Roy chaudary house messing around... Now the show has changed so much looking back to it but the story must continue.

Aura has her own life to live though, she must do her own studies, she needs a break from acting and then she can be in future projects. So it is good for her ðŸ˜Š

I hope Aanchal will also be the same Bondita but more mature so it reminds us of Aura. 

It would be great if they bring Aura back for flashback scenes (if they will make those) though. 

Currently I am anxious for the leap, i hope trilochan doesn't die because they showed thakuma shooting Anirudh so maybe someone dies or memory loss will happen to Anirudh?

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 2 years ago