30-6 -21 - Episode Analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode was good only for first few minutes with respect to Ishqaan moments . Rest was daadi crass . 

Ahaan is waiting at the pool side when Ishqi comes and he is really impressed with the decorations and all . Both have their own sweet moments where Ishqi addresses him as ‘ Angrez Pati’ whereas he is just swooning over her . They share a hug when Ishqi answers Ahaan that she likes him now . He teases her that she was very romantic in their pool night and was not at all leaving him . She tells him that being a middle class her romance is in small things that the couples do together like buying veggies from market etc . Whereas Ahaan tells her he will show her how high class romance is and he kissed her forehead and was going for another kiss when she blushes . He asks her the reason for declining the kiss to which she explains that it’s a public place and they should go to room . Ahaan is not ready to leave her and comes closer but his phone rings disturbing the moment . Forehead kiss was a real one was not just a brush kiss . Really loved it . Truly speaking I am not liking this staring at lips . It’s very embarrassing to watch that . I think even the actual kiss won’t be this much embarrassing as this long staring at lips . By the way really liked how Ahaan talks when he is with Ishqi . He just murmurs subtly whereas our Ishqi Is a bit loud . Ahaan calling Ishqi drama ‘queen’ was very sexy . This guy knows very well how to enact flirtiness . 

Everyone gathered around daai and Ishqi notices that her toes are moving and understands that daadi is doing drama . I can’t understand why Ishqi thought she was really ill bcause she now knows how that lady is still she got carried away at first but later realised . Good thing . She tries her ways to regain Daadis consciousness but she doesn’t respond . At last she is taken to city hospital where Savi is . Ishqi is worried for Savi and cover up

Infront of doc when he recognises her . She tells Savi everything and tells her that everyone is ther only bcause of Daadis drama . She promises Savi to expose daadi soon . Savi explains her that none can expose or stand up against Shurpanakha Devi . Ishqi assures savinthat Daadis hatred will be won   by love . For a second I thought she was mentioning that she will change daadi with her love and was getting irritated when she asuures her that Ahaan’s love for her which will make him believe her words . She tells Savi that Ahaan loves her so much and she will tell everything to Ahaan when the right time comes . 

Daadis doc is surprised that how this old lady is unconscious when all her vitals are normal. Daadi congratulates herself for her super planning to do a drama to not allowAhaans DR to happen . Pathetic, core pathetic. It’s 2021 and stilll using all those outdated methods to keep the couples seperate . Rhea hears her and sarcastically tells her that she can’t plan beyond this stupid moves . I have one doubt how is daadingoinh to stop the SR .Is she going to sleep btw Ishqaan . And why do these ppl think that SR can happen only at night . They can do that in the morning or whenever they feel so . So now onwards Daadi will be bodyguard( literally one) who will guard Ahaan’s body from Ishqis seduction attack . 

Ahaan sees Rhea in the hospital but Ishqi dismisses it saying there is no one . Rhea talks to herself that if daadi can move on with her plans why can’t she do the same . I think these two will team up again bcause their common enemy/ hurdle is Ishqi .  But my gut says both DaRheas true colours will be revealed simultaneously and very soon also . 

Chachi and maasi have a talk where chachi assures Maasi that she will take care of Ishqi as she took care of Sonu . She promises Maasi to support Ishqi always . Chachi is a ray of hope but I feel she could have told this thing to Atleast some member of her house earlier itself . 25 years is more than enough for a lady to suffer . Maybe she doesn’t know where Savi was  but still . 

Ahaan sees Rhea and heard that she is pregnant .

In the precap Ahaan is questioning Rhea for accusing him of her babies father but Rhea continues her drama . Ishqi asks Ahaan to make a promise that they won’t hide anything from anyone now onwards and will always share everything mutually . Ahaan is disturbed hearing it . 

Episodes are becoming very boring with overdose of drama . I also don’t feel like diligently following this . Don’t know till when , will I watch this . 

My sincere request to maker to kick start Ishqaan journey as soon as possible and give us glimpses of that instead of prolonged drama . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah I know what you mean ... I still give you credit for analyzing each episode. I kind of don't have it in me anymore unless I find an episode that hits the ball right out of the park. But more or less in the same boat as you, as far as story is concerned and the added dose of drama. 

I did enjoy the Ishqaan scenes a lot today, not just in the beginning but at the hospital / hotel room etc. There can be so much to explore without the unnecessary DaaRhea drama... but I fear it will get worse before any better. There are some bts pics of the "shatir gang" and "tamasha ready" ppl with Sarla-Ginny-Dadi-Rhea-Rhea's mom banding together for a festive occasion at Malhotra house. 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This Churail Dadi drama is too much to watch😕 and Rhea also 🤬 few mins of IshqAan scene is not enough to handle this torture😔 

Same gissa pita cliche drama..

Shiny095 thumbnail

I want Rhea’s track to end. It is ruining the show. I am going to skip the episodes until Rhea is gone and Dadi’s drama is cut down and Ishki and Ahaan are back to sharing more screen space with Karthik and Sonu.