Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preet_ic thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yes, the "pritam" thing was hilarious........but Urmi the real chamchi of Sandeep Babu was simply copying him instead of picking his gesture. 😆 Also the way Urmi was flirting with Jugle, it could have proved fatal for him.😆😉 Why didnt  they show Hari's struggle? It might be covered in next episode. I think Jugle deserved the bad shoe bite. He obeyed the chappal chor beggar!!!!!.

I didnt watch Jassi from the first episode, I watched it only after she joined the office. So, I was impressed by the "Think big.......... dialogue. It was quite touchy to see Sandeep Babu say that he never tasted family bond. I wonder what does Sandeep babu do for the living. 😕 He is a writer.......but still he says he didnt pay the rent 😕 .

I realized one thing that when you love a person you are not much worried about the money thing. I simply loved it when Urmi said "aap bhi kaam dhoond lo Sandeepji, chota mota hi sahi.....". Money matters only when you dont have any emotional involvement. 👏 👏 👏
Urmi in many ways is like me We are not afraid of dreams. 😊 Do you dream Kanak.

Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
suvonkar thumbnail
it wasnt me....the director in the scene who gets tormrnted by rahul is my production controller surendra malhotra....if you guys wants to see me, iam on IF in an article where they visited our sets....and you can see me talking to my actors.....he he....
preet_ic thumbnail

Originally posted by: suvonkar

it wasnt me....the director in the scene who gets tormrnted by rahul is my production controller surendra malhotra....if you guys wants to see me, iam on IF in an article where they visited our sets....and you can see me talking to my actors.....he he....

😆 Hey Suvonkar. Glad you clarified. I was just kidding and having fun but it is good to know that you respond even to such silly doubts.😃

How is Surender Malhotra. Hope he is not hospitalised after the torment.😉

Suvonkar I hope you are not feeling bad because of my comments but I genuinely expected it to be much more .

Suvonkar what is wrong with the promotion of the show. Why are they (channel people)not promoting it. I hardly see a promo in the whole week.Atleast  one promo  once a day should be shown during the prime time of tv shows. I mentioned the same thing in my PM to Jugle.

Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet_ic

Yes, the "pritam" thing was hilarious........but Urmi the real chamchi of Sandeep Babu was simply copying him instead of picking his gesture. 😆 Also the way Urmi was flirting with Jugle, it could have proved fatal for him.😆😉 Why didnt  they show Hari's struggle? It might be covered in next episode. I think Jugle deserved the bad shoe bite. He obeyed the chappal chor beggar!!!!!.

I didnt watch Jassi from the first episode, I watched it only after she joined the office. So, I was impressed by the "Think big.......... dialogue. It was quite touchy to see Sandeep Babu say that he never tasted family bond. I wonder what does Sandeep babu do for the living. 😕 He is a writer.......but still he says he didnt pay the rent 😕 .

I realized one thing that when you love a person you are not much worried about the money thing. I simply loved it when Urmi said "aap bhi kaam dhoond lo Sandeepji, chota mota hi sahi.....". Money matters only when you dont have any emotional involvement. 👏 👏 👏
Urmi in many ways is like me We are not afraid of dreams. 😊 Do you dream Kanak.

Yes I dream.... A LOT.... so much so that I have to many a times refrain myself from eating ppl's heads with my dreams 😉😉

sorry for a late reply.... was busy with something... (iv been siggy making nowadays.... so was busy in that....)
very soon il be making siggies for this show too.... if u wanna see mmy made siggies or request... plz go to the LRL forum...

luv
kanak
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suvonkar

bechara.... bahut pareshan ho gaya hoga 😆

btw... i wud hav loved it if u would hav actually shown Rahul acting all those scenes... what u only showed was how they got tormented 😕😕

anyways.... i like the actors a lot... so no bad talk about them 😳😳😳

luv
kanak
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Wow!! what a nice way to write, thanks a bunch, do you have its video plzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i missed this one, but after reading this one,  i really want to watch it now, thanksssssssssssssssss

Night-Wing thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
As always Kanak you're words express the show at a totally different level. Once again your loyalty shines even tho you are goin thru a rough time. BTW im sorry to hear bout you and your frd. I hope that things end up for the best. Take care Kanak!

Keep it real and take life easy!

Raoul