29-6-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Truly speaking  being an Ishqaan fan I didn’t quite like the episode and for me the worse was the precap . 

Come on we all wanted Ishqaan wedding to happen . But even the wedding was doomed with negativities and so are the coming days beginning with the precap . There was only an excited Ahaan but that too will sink knowing Rhea being pregnant on his SR itself . There is a limit makers . You couldn’t even spare one day or Atleast one night for Ishqaan fans .

Episode started with Karthik and Ishqi . It was really needed and was heartwarming also . Ishqi felt elated when she got to know that seeing the letter itself Ahaan judged that it’s not Ishqis bcause she had written ‘ Apki family’ instead of ‘ hamaari family’ . I am proud of Ahaan who could sense that letter is not Ishqis from her words . That was real love . Ishqi gets a call from hospital and she leaves . 

Daadi and Ahaan have a heart to heart talk whete daadi tells Ahaan she will never ever come in way of Ishqi whereas her plans are exact opposites . Finally Ahaan says to daadi to enjoy hee me time whereas this guy is running to enjoy his SR. Ahaan enters bedroom and is happy with the decorations and all but couldn’t find Ishqi anywhere in the room .

Rhea calls daadi and she rejects her call . Finally daadi picks her call and scolds her for accusing her . Daadi is so sure that her pota will never ever believe that his daadi is evil . Now I think Daadi will

Get exposed watching her over confidence . 

Ishqi watches savvy who is hysterical and is blabbering something . Finally she manages to convey Ishqi that she is Ahaan’s mom . At first she was afraid of Ishqi but when she convinces that she is Ahaan’s wife and won’t harm

Her she reveals her past to Ishqi . She explains how Ahaan’s dad used to torture and abuse her and daadi remained silent bcause her son was dear to her more than anything in this world . She didn’t want to malign her sons name so she made Savyy a scapegoat . Savi tells Ishqi that they were poor then and since his dad was a drunkard at last she found a job and left that man but he followed them and had accident . And daadi blamed Savi for it and sent to mental asylum . Her story was really heart wrenching. Savi told Ishqi that her husband had only one death whereas she is dying every day amd only waiting to see a glimpse of Ahaan and So you . She requests Ishqi to try to sort out the misunderstandings between them . Ishqi is shocked to know Daadis true

Colours .

Ahaan is roaming in the resort in search of Ishqi when he comes across daadi and it was really worth watching to see how Ahaan covered up for Ishqi and didn’t inform daadi that she was missing from her SR. Daadi does her second round of drama bcause she just wanted to make sure that Ahaan won’t believe Rhea even when she tries maximum . 

Ahaan is having a drink when Sonu calls him unfair . I understood one thing today . This whole Malhotra family are drunkards 😂😂😂. Who drinks on his SR ? Was not searching Ishqi instead sitting there and having his beer . Karthik comes running and handles him Ishqis phone who asks him to come somewhere immediately.

In the precap Ahaan is standing when someone tries to flirt with him from behind and it’s Ishqi only in western look . Trying to seduce her hubby . It was not needed anyways bcause this guy was seduced since pool night .

Nurse asks Rhea do they need to inform child’s father when she tells her that her

Child’s dad has left her long ago which is heard by Ahaan . So even before suhaag raat all these nonsense will be revealed . I do not think Ahaan can overcome it so easily and move further with Ishqi hiding such a big thing . They even haven’t entered their paradise but  all the problems are queued up .I feel Daadis truth will be revealed before Rheas . 

Here I was expecting a full week of Ishqaan but I am not even getting one hour of it . Rheas plan this time is to trap Ahaan directly. Ahaan also will hide pregnancy from Daadi .Rhea  will be able to manipulate Ahaan to maximum this time until he tells it to someone . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was a very unbalanced episode. Even if no Ishqaan, Sonu-Ahaan-Kartik's scene at night could have been longer with them talking about Ishqi in her absence.  I think there was absolutely no need to reveal pregnancy tomorrow itself. Ishqi is already disturbed with Savvy. What is a hurry? 3-4 Ishqaan episodes ke baad dikha do pregnancy. Koi bhag nai ja raha yaha. Too much drama. 

One thing is sure, Rhea-Dadi will not unite in the future. Dadi is not trying to sabotage Ishqaan SR😆 I guess Ishqi will play smart by not telling truth to Dadi or Ahaan. 

I liked AVM questioning letter and Kartik-Ishqi scene. 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Ya, true it was an unbalanced episode . Our all favourites were missing . I also felt pregnancy could be delayed by Atleast one night . So kuch hype was given for this marriage but in reality it was hollow bcause neither they made the marriage sequence so beautiful  nor they gave us Ishqaan moments . All we are getting is overdose of drama and negativity . Ishqi Mayank wedding was better bcause it gave us so many Ishqaan moments and the visuals and editing were really beautiful then.

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I didn’t like it at all - basically the directors shoved all plot points in our face without any balance and bad execution. I don’t feel like commenting on the episode today. 🤓

Piccadilly thumbnail

Y Gul’ s heroes are always overconfident of their potency that they are ready to own up for the pregnancy that happened in their unconscious state . Hats off to these ML 

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you completely....

I am soooo glad that there are some members here who think like me 

Yes even I didn't like the episode.... I am sorry but I already didn't like Ishqi running mindlessly without informing anyone. 

Secondly, I am also not okay with Rhea pregnancy coming sooooo soon. I mean why should everything happen in one night only. 

I understand that serials do get stagnant and they do try to drag the things so the makers here are going at a fast pace but this time they have rushed the things more than the need.... Already lot of drama we witnessed pre wedding n the hangover was soooo bad that even the wedding got affected. At least now they could have given at least a couple of episodes respite...

Too much stress n continuous tensed episodes will make the viewers drive away.... 

Yes the initial part was good but as the episode progressed it had only negativity... What Savitri endured is unfortunately the story of many females in our country but the problem is the Indian society is toooooo much overflooded with people like Dadi who not only justify such heinous acts but also try to cover up by making the victim only the culprit...

And yes I m not okay with precap as well. In fact in two minds if I should watch the episode at all or not....

By the way your comment about Ahaan being seduced by Ishqi cracked me up. Yes indeed the guy is already seduced and wants sooooo much to satisfy his desires 😉😉😉😉 

sunaina02 thumbnail

I did not like the  wedding episode at all. 🤢

There were so many things missing . Varmala, Mangalsutra , etc. and Ishqi was so full of doubts about Ahaan .👎🏼

I somehow feel the chemistry has taken a ride away from the leads .😭

Don't think SR or physical closeness will happen anytime soon .  And there definitely will be a second wedding .smiley22

My conclusion , serial will end by September  if not sooner😒

Edited by sunaina02 - 2 years ago
Piccadilly thumbnail

Ya, agree that our society is flooded with daadi like people who even after being a woman couldn’t understand her or her pain . I am angry at chachi also for keeping quiet . She knows what her DIL

Went through and still is not having the guts in 25 years either to confide it to Ahaan Sonu or Atleast Karthik . This explains why people even after being good natured need not be righteous every time . She is living in her own happy bubble and doesn’t want it to burst . I agree she tried some times but she should have really gone deep into the matter . May be she doesn’t want to spoil her own life by digging deep Savis matter . Still I feel chachi should have done Atleast something . 

Ahaan’s seduced state will sink as soon as he comes to know of pregnancy . So romantic moments will have to wait it seems . These makers stuffed us with negativity even in Ishqaan SR

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very very true. I also couldn't understand why they had to rush two things in one night? 

About Chachi staying quiet this is the crude reality of society, the women either  stay quiet or become the worst enemies of each other. 

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Am reading all your comments because though it loved this show this kind of negativity is too much for me ...i told you folks gul khan will never ever ever be able to give up negativity and torture of women on woman !!

Ill just read everyone’s comments and then when i think any episode is watching i will ...crazy this gul khan continues to spiral on atrocities and spoiling once story lines ...her creativity is so bad that to add excitement to shows all she knows is to torture woman