Rakhi is the best character on this show 😂

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The woman just shows up & enjoys the drama. No emotions or efforts wasted. Sits back & says whatever taunt pops in her head. One taunt by her is more efficient than Kavya/Vanraj/Anu's emotional & loud monologues.

And once she has had enough entertainment for the day, she fuยขks off to her happy marriage, luxurious home, thriving business, & plenty friends. She literally treats Shah like her personal daily soap ๐Ÿคฃ

The unbothered energy is real. What more does a person want in life? ๐Ÿคช

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So true!! I just love Rakhi Dave!!!!

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rakhi looks cheap when she enjoys other's misery ๐Ÿคข

I have never seen this cheapness in classy, educated and well to do people around me. Rakhi sirf coaching class chain ki owner hai but she acts like she is owner of Taj Hotels franchise๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I have never seen this cheapness in classy, educated and well to do people around me. Rakhi sirf coaching class chain ki owner hai but she acts like she is owner of Taj Hotels franchise๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haha then you haven't met enough educated & rich people.

And mind you, her business isn't a 3-room tuition center. Coaching chain owners in India earn insanely. Like.. Comfortably-owning-multiple-luxury-cars & luxury-tour-every-other-month insanely. Moreover, her business international. Dave's aren't billionaires but they're comfortably millionaires. May be even multimillionaires. ๐Ÿคช

Anyhoo, what a classist thing to say. Such judgemental words for lesser-educated or financially struggling people. Your privilege is showing.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Haha then you haven't met enough educated & rich people.

And mind you, her business isn't a 3-room tuition center. Coaching chain owners in India earn insanely. Like.. Comfortably-owning-multiple-luxury-cars insanely. Moreover, her business international. Dave's aren't billionaires but they're comfortably millionaires. May be even multimillionaires. ๐Ÿคช

I am in touch with NASA system engineer , Apple software development engineers and Tesla senior associate engineers .They all earns insanely higher than rakhi dave's national/international coaching chain but being highly educated, they are all techie and not interested in laughing on other's misery. 

They are all earning in millions of dollars still very grounded by nature. I don't feel rakhi dave is anywhere near to our education, earning or richness.

I guess you haven't met such a high profile techies ever๐Ÿ˜†

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Haha so all you know are engineers working in US tech companies & you are judging a whole socio-economic class based on that?

Dude, common ๐Ÿคฃ Get out of your bubble & go meet some more rich & educated people. The world has many pieces like Rakhi from all kinds of social classes. Case in point, BILLIONAIRE Elon Musk, who pays your "friends" million dollar salaries. Dude couldn't help but give teeli to Kanye to create drama or pass salty comments about Johnny Depp's domestic abuse court case. And he does it on TWITTER! His international, verified platform.

Like, seriously, go experience the world a little. There is no dearth of Rakhi Dave's out there. And what a classist thing to say. Implying that only people who aren't loaded or educated seek joy in others' misery. Empathy & dignity aren't defined by social status. You need to check your privilege. How embarrassing ๐Ÿคก

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Haha so all you know are engineers working in US tech companies & you are judging a whole socio-economic class based on that?

Dude, common ๐Ÿคฃ Get out of your bubble & go meet some more rich & educated people. The world has many pieces like Rakhi from all kinds of social classes. Case in point, BILLIONAIRE Elon Musk, who pays your "friends" million dollar salaries. Dude couldn't help but give teeli to Kanye to create drama or pass salty comments about Johnny Depp's domestic abuse court case. And he does it on TWITTER! His international, verified platform.

Like, seriously, go experience the world a little. There is no dearth of Rakhi Dave's out there. And what a classist thing to say. Implying that only people who aren't loaded or educated seek joy in others' misery. Empathy & dignity aren't defined by social status. You need to check your privilege. How embarrassing ๐Ÿคก

Thatโ€™s what my point Empathy & dignity arenโ€™t defined by social status thatโ€™s why rakhi Dave looks cheap to me . Lol so called coaching class owner is so full of cheapness who enjoys misery of other people. Nothing is more embarrassing than those people who enjoys such acts on the name of entertainment ๐Ÿคก

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Haha almost all characters on this show are cheap, self-centered, or sit on a high horse. And you enjoy it so much that you not only watch it, but also engage on its discussion forum to pass classist comments.

Preach, dude ๐Ÿคฃ

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

That what my point Empathy & dignity arenโ€™t defined by social status thatโ€™s why rakhi Dave looks cheap to me . Lol so called coaching class owner is so full of cheapness who enjoys misery of other people. Nothing is more embarrassing than those people who enjoys such acts on the name of entertainment ๐Ÿคก

She is really cheap, who enjoys others misery, she tries to instigate others. She herself doesn't know what she wants. When she was at resort she wanted Anu to stay back so kinjal has no issue and thus she was befriending Kavya but even after Anu staying back, she is still with Kavya, so I wonder was she with Kavya for Kinjal or for masala. Below meme perfectly describes what does Rakhi do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQoOgsHhy8D/?utm_medium=copy_link

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rakhi is fun to.watch

At least she admits to being a bad ass naagin lol

Unlike our mahaan Anupama lecturing Kinjal today & comparing Baa to ones boss...thank you writers for the never ending stupid dialogues of Prof Anupamaa