Divyanka T to play Dayaben in TMKOC? Here's her response

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Divyanka Tripathi to play Dayaben in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma? Here's her response

• Divyanka Tripathi denies being approached for the role of Daya Ben in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. She says that the show is fabulous, but she is looking for some fresh concept. 
  • By HT Entertainment Desk

Divyanka Tripathi refutes rumours of being offered the role of Dayaben in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma.

PUBLISHED ON JUN 27, 2021 10:26 AM IST

Divyanka Tripathi has refuted rumours of being offered a role in popular comedy show, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Divyanka became a household name with shows Yeh Hain Mohabbatein and Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.

Over past few days, internet was abuzz with rumours that Divyanka Tripathi has been approached for the role of Dayaben. The character is a favourite with the masses and was played by Disha Vakani for many years.

Divyanka told a leading daily, "That's how rumours are, mostly baseless and non-factual. It's a fabulous show with a great fan following but I don't think I'll be keen on doing it. I am looking for a fresh concept and new challenge."