Viewers liking and point of view??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

When a character is liked for his/her role they are loved immensely, blindly, without any condition by the viewers but when the same character turns grey or negative all of a sudden, out of the blue for no valid reasons viewers' perspective also changes about this particular character ...

When the same character turns positive again do viewers like this character like he or she was appreciated initially??

Kinjal is right but after paying heed to Kavya then getting angry or whatever this makes her completely different from the Kinjal we know....Rakhi was unable to budge her but Kavya words hit her,,,,

Baa at least could have cooked because she looks quite in good health at least to cook.

Your POV, please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kinjal is working ,office workloads everything understandable but her behaviour changed suddenly thanks to Kavya ðŸĪŠðŸ˜† ... Kinjal dumb nikle gi pata nahi tha...she is not even like her mother Nagin ... anyone can manipulate her easily..

Baa ,Bapuji along with Anupooma should shift different house ...Anu can manage 3-4 ppl easily along with her work  and  it will be fun to see how Kavya + Kinjal manage their own so called works + house even with maids 😆

Chat2sm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seriously I m also thinking the same kinjal has totally changed. She is next kavya...  feeling bad for shah family, how all  r managing the things even Pakhi, Baar, Bapuji..

Kinjal is going to be next Kavya... 

Edited by Chat2sm - 2 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Though everyone helped Anupamaa in all her household work and gave bare minimum work to kinjal, but still they cannot expect kinjal to do everything perfectly. Anupama rightly said the way they cannot expect pakhi to make perfect rotis, they should should not expect from kinjal also. Kinjal's reaction was justified, but one thing she said wrong that Mummy subah se chali jaati hai raat ko aati hai and bich main main fas jaati hun, kinjal knows Anupamaa's mother is not well and thus she has to shuttle between both the house, atleast expected kinjal to be considerate about that. And this sentence came out of her mouth, bcoz kavya ne bhi usse ye hi bola ki anu toh chali gayi tum fas gayi. So this line was influenced bcoz of Kavya's instigation. But her other reaction was mainly because of Baa's constant comparisons

Also jab maid rakhne ki baat ho rahi thi, kinjal ko bola tha tum decide karo tumhe maid rakhni hai ya nahi, she refused it, uss time usse mahaan hone kisne bola tha.

But baa ki bhi galti hai, jo usse constant comparison kar rahi hai, I agree khana thik na bane toh waste hota hai and if you know kinjal is not very well versed with making food, don't ask her to make food and then complaint.

Can I ask but what does Kavya actually do other than instigating Kinjal. I toh didn't understand when Anu said ki kinjal aur kavya pe ghar kaam ka pressure nahi daalenge, main toh ye soch rahi tho, Kavya pe waise bhi kaunsa ghar kaam ka pressure hai.

Ab vanraj jaa ke Anupamaa ko puch raha hai koi help karu, kavya ko bhi puch sakta hai, but kavya kuch kare toh help kare na vanraj uski 😂😂😂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyu08

Kinjal is working ,office workloads everything understandable but her behaviour changed suddenly thanks to Kavya ðŸĪŠðŸ˜† ... Kinjal dumb nikle gi pata nahi tha...she is not even like her mother Nagin ... anyone can manipulate her easily..

Baa ,Bapuji along with Anupooma should shift different house ...Anu can manage 3-4 ppl easily along with her work  and  it will be fun to see how Kavya + Kinjal manage their own so called works + house even with maids 😆

@BOLD this is what I said a girl whose mother was never to manipulate her all of a sudden starts listening to Kavya, being aware of Kavya's nature and her hate for Anupama and the Shahs'....

It would have been better if Vanraj and his life his wifey were not staying with the family but looks like the PH has no money to show two households the reason also "Nagin" is always shown in her car.

Well, Kinjal looks like a lost case...

Baa is seriously too lazy.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chat2sm

Seriously I m also thinking the same kinjal has totally changed. She is next kavya...  feeling bad for shah family, how all  r managing the things even Pakhi, Baar, Bapuji..

Kinjal is going to be next Kavya... 

Never expected this attitude from her.....

All the other curries or foods were cooked what's there in making the bread...If Anupama would have made the bread she would have only eaten...

Her mother can't change her bad manners how can these old people change their habit of eating.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Though everyone helped Anupamaa in all her household work and gave bare minimum work to kinjal, but still they cannot expect kinjal to do everything perfectly. Anupama rightly said the way they cannot expect pakhi to make perfect rotis, they should should not expect from kinjal also. Kinjal's reaction was justified, but one thing she said wrong that Mummy subah se chali jaati hai raat ko aati hai and bich main main fas jaati hun, kinjal knows Anupamaa's mother is not well and thus she has to shuttle between both the house, atleast expected kinjal to be considerate about that. And this sentence came out of her mouth, bcoz kavya ne bhi usse ye hi bola ki anu toh chali gayi tum fas gayi. So this line was influenced bcoz of Kavya's instigation. But her other reaction was mainly because of Baa's constant comparisons

Also jab maid rakhne ki baat ho rahi thi, kinjal ko bola tha tum decide karo tumhe maid rakhni hai ya nahi, she refused it, uss time usse mahaan hone kisne bola tha.

But baa ki bhi galti hai, jo usse constant comparison kar rahi hai, I agree khana thik na bane toh waste hota hai and if you know kinjal is not very well versed with making food, don't ask her to make food and then complaint.

Can I ask but what does Kavya actually do other than instigating Kinjal. I toh didn't understand when Anu said ki kinjal aur kavya pe ghar kaam ka pressure nahi daalenge, main toh ye soch rahi tho, Kavya pe waise bhi kaunsa ghar kaam ka pressure hai.

Ab vanraj jaa ke Anupamaa ko puch raha hai koi help karu, kavya ko bhi puch sakta hai, but kavya kuch kare toh help kare na vanraj uski 😂😂😂

For me, Baa is too lazy women at her age like to cook at least but she's always shown complaining about her health when she looks good.

To add here Kinjal did call Anupama with her name instead of mummy the same Kavya who instigated her just insulted her hope Kinjal did get it...or she may go and live with her choti maa. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Kinjal hasn't changed but work load frustrates ppl. I'm also working that's why I understand.

First of all work load than home work and than chik chik of baaa

Any one in kinjal's place will back answer.

Baa is typical saas who has to make the babu work any how.

She knows kinjal doesn't know work still she asks her do and than gives her khari khoti dose.

Everyone is not Anupama go take her shit

I'm happy Kavya and kinjal give back answer to her. 

Anupama tirelessly worked whole life for her but she was never good to her until vanraj cheated her.

That lady doesn't value one's work at all.