Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Thanks Priya!! BOTM was so much fun....can't believe it's been a year already! Congrats on your IF promotion! 

I am so glad to hear you had fun with botm that is the most important objective for botm. Thanks for congratulating me

Hope you stay happily married with randeepπŸ˜‰

Take care

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Thanks Razia!! It took me a while to figure out who you were too!! You also changed your UN...Lavy started this new trend πŸ˜†How have you been?  I hope your classes are going well! 

Isn't it eshpeshal?😎🀣

I have been goodπŸ€— Classes are going well. What about you? 

KachraSeth thumbnail

OMG Vageee πŸ˜† that gif of SRK crying is probably my fav lol everyone here is convinced I'm SRK's biggest fangirl. Thanks for the lovely wishes! I hope you have been well! Also what's up with this new UN?? Took me a while to figure out who you were

Was bored with the previous one and Razia and Lavy had recently changed so took inspiration and asked for some suggestions here and changed itπŸ˜†

I am good, hope you had fun on your birthday and took time out from your hectic schedule to celebrate!πŸ€—

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Golden Buddy for the wonderful wishes β€οΈ How have you been? Sorry I've been MIA - summer classes have kept me busy πŸ˜­ BTW saw your wish on twitter too so thanks for that also! Super sweet of you

πŸ€—

I've been good. Hope you had a great time decoding all UNsπŸ˜‰

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday to one of the kindest people I’ve met.

Happy birthday Alina! Wish you all the happiness that you deserve! May god bless you. Keep smiling and have a great year ahead. ❀️❀️ 

P.s: lovely post Bucky ji. 

P.s 2: sorry haven’t been here since long.. just peeping in πŸ˜…

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

I am so glad to hear you had fun with botm that is the most important objective for botm. Thanks for congratulating me

Hope you stay happily married with randeepπŸ˜‰

Take care

LOL I was so confused for a minute and went "Who is Randeep??" πŸ€£ and then remembered πŸ˜† tbh I like his onscreen character Sameer more...but unfortunately we can't marry fictional characters πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Isn't it eshpeshal?smiley16smiley37

I have been goodsmiley31 Classes are going well. What about you? 

I'm okay....summer classes are ruining my summer πŸ˜† But I'll have some time off again in Aug

Originally posted by: KachraSeth

Was bored with the previous one and Razia and Lavy had recently changed so took inspiration and asked for some suggestions here and changed itsmiley36

I am good, hope you had fun on your birthday and took time out from your hectic schedule to celebrate!smiley31

Is the name kachra seth from the movie hungama? That was my favorite movie as a kid...I've watched it a thousand times πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Bucky

smiley31

I've been good. Hope you had a great time decoding all UNssmiley2

Thank god you didn't change your name too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: XScarletHeartX

Happy birthday to one of the kindest people I’ve met.

Happy birthday Alina! Wish you all the happiness that you deserve! May god bless you. Keep smiling and have a great year ahead. ❀️❀️ 

P.s: lovely post Bucky ji. 

P.s 2: sorry haven’t been here since long.. just peeping in πŸ˜…

Thank you so much, Shamoo! Hope you're doing well! Haven't seen you in so long! 

priya185 thumbnail

LOL I was so confused for a minute and went "Who is Randeep??" πŸ€£ and then remembered πŸ˜† tbh I like his onscreen character Sameer more...but unfortunately we can't marry fictional characters πŸ˜­

lol I didn't know you prefer sameer over randeep

next time will keep in mind

anything can happen on IF🀣 you can even marry sameer

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I'm okay....summer classes are ruining my summer πŸ˜† But I'll have some time off again in Aug

Hopefully you can enjoy that time

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awwwww thank you so much Lavy Miyaan! What a beautiful thread! Can't believe you guys remembered my bday! So Sweet! LOL thanks for including my favs: rajma chawal, shahid kapoor, and randeep rai (replacement of mohit 🀣 oh how much changes in a year πŸ˜†)

@pink

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme

Glad you liked itπŸ€—β€οΈ

Can never forget your love for Rajma chawalπŸ˜†

And now you replaced Shahid with SRK🀣 so much changes in a month🀣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

Lovely thread as always Lavy! Khaana dekhke muh mein paani aa gaya!❀️

You included both childhood crush and current jiju! Bhai waah! Maza aagaya!πŸ˜‰

Thanks❀️

Turu lob ko add karna reh gaya😭 by god's grace Vagee kar diya

Originally posted by: KachraSeth

Beautiful thread Brute Ji

10QπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

As always, the thread is beautifully done Lavysmiley42 I see Jiju toosmiley41And the foods are lajawabsmiley42

Thanks shishya❀️

ThanksπŸ€—

Thank you ji❀️