Happy Birthday Alina!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's an amazing day for our dear friend Alina was born on this day, so let's wish her without any delay

π‡πšπ©π©π² 𝐁𝐒𝐫𝐭𝐑𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀π₯𝐒𝐧𝐚πŸ₯³

300+ Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - WishesMsg

π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘ π‘˜, π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘–π‘£π‘’.

π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘˜, π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑,

π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘ β„Ž, π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑,

𝑂𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘ .

𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀❀️

What's a bday without a party?

Let the music begin-

Pin on Audio Djs

Bhangra Shahid GIFs | TenorGIF shahid kapoor bollywood f murray abraham - animated GIF on GIFER

Come grab some food-

There's no better start than the one with rajma chawalπŸ˜‰

Rajma ChawalPani Puri - My Vegetarian Roots pani-puri gol-gappa

Samosa Recipe (The BEST & Authentic) Β» Dassana's Veg RecipesThe best pizzas in Barcelona | Barcelona Residence

Here's Where You Can Find The Best Burgers In Delhi NCR

Celebrate World Taco Day With 5 Types Of Tacos In Mumbai

35 BEST Pasta Recipes to Make Now | foodiecrush.com cabbage manchurian recipe | dry cabbage veg manchurian recipe

Time for some sweets

Rasmalai Recipe - How To Soft Make Rasmalai At HomeGulab jamun recipe | How to make gulab jamun - Swasthi's RecipesHomemade Falooda Recipe (From Scratch) - The Flavor BenderDark, Milk or White – Which Chocolate Is Best for Your Heart? – Health  Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

Well well well are we forgetting something?

Yup and it's called cake!

Here we go-

Amazon.com: YUINYO Silver Glitter Happy Birthday Cake Topper Rhinestone Cake  Toppers Highest Quality Happy Birthday Cake Bunting Birthday Party  Decoration: Toys & GamesHappy Birthday alina Cake Images

I take your leave since jiju is waiting outsideπŸ˜†

dono hai alag hi disha β€” β€œuff yeh zulfe tumhari, inke lehrane se kahi  mount...

Hope you have a great dayπŸ€—β€οΈ

Wishing you a great birthday once againπŸ₯³

Edited by Brute - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My golden buddy,

Wish you the happiest birthday dearest Alina! πŸ₯³

Wishing you loads of success, happiness and health in years to come. May you get time to relax for a while in your hectic schedule and join the gang here!😳

Have a rocking one! The CC and forum misses you!❀️

Let's get grooving!

P.S I believe a wedding/celebration is still dueπŸ˜‰

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely thread as always Lavy! Khaana dekhke muh mein paani aa gaya!❀️

You included both childhood crush and current jiju! Bhai waah! Maza aagaya!πŸ˜‰

KachraSeth thumbnail

Wrong post

Edited by KachraSeth - 2 years ago
KachraSeth thumbnail

Happy Birthday Alina! smiley31smiley40 Wishing you lots of happiness and success in life, may you have a  wonderful year ahead, and as Bucky mentioned, may you find some time out of your hectic schedulesmiley36smiley27

Beautiful thread Brute Ji, butttt where is the mandatory SRK Gif??smiley3

See the source image

Edited by KachraSeth - 2 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Happy Birthday AlinaπŸ₯³πŸ€—

Have a wonderful day dearπŸ€—May you be successful in your life and a good doctor❀️ And may you gets lots of notification for your birthdayπŸ˜† Have fun!

As always, the thread is beautifully done Lavy I see Jiju tooAnd the foods are lajawab

priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday alina we love you and miss youπŸ€—

thanks for always being a positive person 

you are such a sport, the way you literally wrote the longest essays for motw on my requestπŸ‘πŸΌ

do drop by the CC soon I miss talking to you

Nice thread lavy

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KachraSeth

See the source image

Bday ke din tang nahi karna chahti thi πŸ˜†

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Happy Birthday Alinaβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ₯³

#Sweet #Creative #Writer #Hardworking #Funny

Wishing you happiness, good health & prosperity on your birthday!

Lovely thread LavyπŸ‘πŸΌ

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Brute

Today's an amazing day for our dear friend Alina was born on this day, so let's wish her without any delay

π‡πšπ©π©π² 𝐁𝐒𝐫𝐭𝐑𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀π₯𝐒𝐧𝐚πŸ₯³

Hope you have a great dayπŸ€—β€οΈ

Wishing you a great birthday once againπŸ₯³

Awwwww thank you so much Lavy Miyaan! What a beautiful thread! Can't believe you guys remembered my bday! So Sweet! LOL thanks for including my favs: rajma chawal, shahid kapoor, and randeep rai (replacement of mohit 🀣 oh how much changes in a year πŸ˜†)

Originally posted by: Bucky

My golden buddy,

Wish you the happiest birthday dearest Alina! smiley40

Wishing you loads of success, happiness and health in years to come. May you get time to relax for a while in your hectic schedule and join the gang here!smiley9

Have a rocking one! The CC and forum misses you!smiley27

Let's get grooving!

P.S I believe a wedding/celebration is still duesmiley2

Thanks Golden Buddy for the wonderful wishes β€οΈ How have you been? Sorry I've been MIA - summer classes have kept me busy πŸ˜­ BTW saw your wish on twitter too so thanks for that also! Super sweet of you

Originally posted by: KachraSeth

Happy Birthday Alina! smiley31smiley40 Wishing you lots of happiness and success in life, may you have a  wonderful year ahead, and as Bucky mentioned, may you find some time out of your hectic schedulesmiley36smiley27

OMG Vageee πŸ˜† that gif of SRK crying is probably my fav lol everyone here is convinced I'm SRK's biggest fangirl. Thanks for the lovely wishes! I hope you have been well! Also what's up with this new UN?? Took me a while to figure out who you were

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Happy Birthday Alinasmiley40smiley41smiley31

Have a wonderful day dearsmiley31May you be successful in your life and a good doctorsmiley27 And may you gets lots of notification for your birthdaysmiley36 Have fun!

As always, the thread is beautifully done Lavysmiley42 I see Jiju toosmiley41And the foods are lajawabsmiley42

Thanks Razia!! It took me a while to figure out who you were too!! You also changed your UN...Lavy started this new trend πŸ˜†How have you been?  I hope your classes are going well! 

Originally posted by: priya185

Happy birthday alina we love you and miss yousmiley31

thanks for always being a positive person 

you are such a sport, the way you literally wrote the longest essays for motw on my requestsmiley20

do drop by the CC soon I miss talking to you

Nice thread lavy

Thanks Priya!! BOTM was so much fun....can't believe it's been a year already! Congrats on your IF promotion! 

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Happy Birthday Alinasmiley27smiley20smiley31smiley32smiley40smiley41

#Sweet #Creative #Writer #Hardworking #Funny

Wishing you happiness, good health & prosperity on your birthday!

Lovely thread Lavysmiley20

Thank you Bhagu for such a lovely colorful wish β€οΈ Miss you so much! Hope you're doing well and enjoying your job!