Mineil FF Abhimaan updt chpt 9 pg 43 dt 14/05/2022 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Loving it . Neil feeling jealous. We had seen shade of this in  Mini in cure me and first time seeing Neil being jealous in this way .

Yeah. 👍🏼

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Ya🤣

Mini will so some blunder in Neil's party 🤣 no way their metting can be normal one . It has to be special Neil should remember and so do mini🤣

🤣🤣 They will fight and hate each other here . Push pull will happen a lot here ☺️🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

🤣🤣 They will fight and hate each other here . Push pull will happen a lot here ☺️🤣

Ya🤣  this MiNeil pp will be something else ☺️

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woahhh!! Nice start...

Minni to enter Neil's world

Characters perfectly chosen🤣

Update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER  2   BIRTHDAY GIFT

Neil Oberoi was giving answers to the reporters from print and television media in the press conference held by his father Aadesh Oberoi regarding the launch of their new film. All were curious to know about his upcoming film. For the media, film or no film, Neil Oberoi was always a news maker anyways. They were always ready to come on his one call as they knew he is a king of showbiz today and everybody's favourite. People want to know everything about him, his life, every trivial and important news related to him. And media was not disappointed ever as every time he managed to grab their attention either by his blockbuster film or by his involvement in never ending controversies created either by his blatant comments and reckless behaviour with most of the people in the industries, yet he was most sought after star of bollywood and these controversies only added to his fan base.

Neil announced his new movie, "It will be different from all my movies till now. You will get to see a different me as an actor. Its a romantic movie but It will be bit on a emotional side. There is a lot of chance to show my acting talent. Thanks for coming everyone, this was all I wanted to say about my new film. You can ask any questions related to it I am here to answer them."

One reporter asked, "Neil, as per the current trends comedy and action films are considered as good investment as most of them are successful then why are you taking chance with romantic film?"

Neil answered confidently, a little too much, bordering on the side of pride, "Because Neil Oberoi doesn't believe in following the world, the world follows Neil. I do what I want to do. I am bored by doing mindless comedy and running behind the villain in stupid action films like many actors are doing these days.  When I read the script of this film I found it worth doing so I am doing it. Mark my words, this film will set the new trend in the industry."

Another reporter questioned, "Other makers prefer to maintain secrecy about their films but you are here to discuss on it openly. Why is that?"

Neil smirked, "Neil doesn't need to follow this kind of tactics to pull audience towards his films. People wait for my films eagerly. Besides this, its not any suspense thriller that I can't reveal anything about it. As the name, "Ek ishq ek junoon", suggest it will be a love story, indeed, very passionate love story."

Another reporter asked, "Who will be your heroine in this film?"

Neil took a pause of few minutes as if deciding on something then answered, "We'll introduce a new face."

When he announced this Khatri and Aadesh Oberoi looked at him surprised but didn't say anything. After answering few more questions Neil decided to leave and moved towards the exit gate and all the reporters ran behind him seeking answers of their never ending questions. When he was about to sit in his car one lady reporter succeeded in getting his attention- " Neil, today is your birth day. You are known for throwing happening parties so today also you are doing so or you have some other plans?"

"Definitely I am going to throw big party for my friends at my house ….after all birthday comes once in a year and you are invited sweetheart." Neil winked at her and flashed his charming smile before sitting in the car, The lady reporter just stood at her place, having a silly grin, like some star struck fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minni hissed angrily when she heard stupid plan of her sister Preet, "Are you out of your mind Preet kaure? We are not going anywhere. Get that straight in your mind."

Preet tried to convince her, "Oh come on Minni! Such chances doesn't come everyday…please…please…nothing wrong in this….we will just have a one glance and leave quickly…please maan jao na."

Minni folded her hands in front of her chest signifying she will not melt easily this time, "Are you mad? What if our maa come to know about your stupid plan and worse, what if we run into trouble and papa comes to know about it? Ye koi chhoti si shararat nahi hai ki pakde gaye to maafi mang kar bach jayenge. You are talking about sneaking in Neil Oberoi's party! If we got caught, they could even send us to jail!

Preet was not in a mood to give up either, "Oh Minni, you worry too much. I told you na its safe….in such parties lots of security is required as many celebs come there so the security agency which gives its services to Neil  has taken up this charge too and one of my friend's BF is in the team which is handling today's security. He promised her that he will show her the glimpse of the party. She was sharing this awesome news to me and I convinced her to take us too with her.

Minni was shocked to hear her, "Preet kaure…first of all how could you believe her…she may be joking or just fooling you…and secondly even if her BF is in the security incharge team, still it could be very risky. If anyone comes to know about it, that poor guy's  job will be at stake. "

Preet pleaded again, "Minni yaar, dont be such a fun killer. My friend was saying truth. Maan ja na please. I promise koi gadbad nahi hogi."

"NO, WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND THAT'S FINAL.Minni said in a decisive tone. "And you should better concentrate on your tomorrow's audition rather than wasting time on such whims and fancies." Minni added piece of advice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When their car left the press conference venue and picked up the speed, Khatri finally dared to ask from Neil about his decision of introducing new face.

Khatri pretend to cough and finally asked, "Sir ji, first you have decided to sign Isha kapoor for the role in your next film but in the press conference you announced you'll introduce new face, why? I think even daddy ji didnt know about your decision right?

"Yes Neil, I wanted to ask you the same. People like your pairing with Isha Kapoor and we had finalised her name also then why this sudden change?" Aadesh Oberoi also wanted to clear his doubt.

"Oh, so that's why you two were giving me those surprising looks when I made the announcement." Neil chuckled.

Khatri laughed his trademark hyena like laughter before continuing, "You know me too well sir ji but please clear my doubt. Daddy ji is correct, people like your and Isha ji's Jodi so why taking chance with a new face?"

Neil glared in response, "People come to watch me….not that bimbo, she just irritates me to death with her tantrums and I am fed up of her futile flirting attempts with me. Can't she just get it right in her small brain that I am not interested in her?"

Before Khatri or Aadesh could have asked anything further Neil smirked and replied in attitude, "And dont worry about the Jodi….Neil's charm works with any girl. Besides this, new comers are always better to work with…full commitment, full time, no tantrums."

Khatri once again laughed like a hyena and praised Neil, "You are always right sir ji, that's why people call you "Neil, the super star".

"But, Isha was counting this project in. I think she had even locked the dates for this project. Now, she will cry foul and go on to bad mouth our film and you for being unprofessional." Aadesh shared his doubt.

"It will all work in favour dad, in the long run. More controversies, more hype about the movie." Neil laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the Oberoi mansion was among the most beautiful bunglows of the country but today it was looking extra ordinarily beautiful with all the decorations and lighting done for Neil Oberoi's grand birthday party. Guests had started arriving and were already praising the arrangements whether it be decorations or music or exotic cuisines or every type of costly liquor…everything was perfect just the way Neil preferred to be. It was typical big grand Neil style party where most of the rich and famous personalities from film industry, business world, glamour world, cricketers etc were invited. Neil made his entry, welcoming them all, looking inhumanly handsome in black tuxedo. Isha kapoor who was also invited made her way to Neil.

Isha moved forward with a glass of wine in her one hand, with other hand he cupped Neil's face and placed a kiss on his cheek, "Happy birth day baby."

She held Neil's hand and took him to one side, "Are you upset with me sweet heart. I heard that you dont want me in your upcoming movie." She asked with sugar coated voice while faking cute innocence expressions as if she is really hurt.

Neil too faked a smile, "Thanks Isha, and I am not upset with you. Its just that, the role is not worthy for talented actress like you."

"Come on, I was not born yesterday. Dont fool me by giving these lame excuse. Tell me the truth baby, whats the reason of replacing me?" Isha now asked in no nonsense tone leaving her pretense.

"There is no other reason. You dont fit in the story. It needs young, innocent kind of girl and you are way too mature and cunning for it." Neil replied directly not mincing his words.

Isha was furious at her insult, "Ye sab bahane hain Neil. Main sach janna chahti hoon. What did you say? You want young and innocent beauty? Dont tell me you are planning to cast that other new comer...whats her name....yes...Ahana Singh. There is a gossip that she was spotted more than once on your film sets. Are you sleeping with her? What is she doing for you which I cant do?"

Neil's jaw tightened as he tried to control his anger. He removed Isha's hand from his elbow by grabbing it in a tight hold and jerked it away. "What I do and with whom is none of your business Ms. Isha Kapoor. I already said in the press conference that I want a totally fresh face for my new film and if still you are so interested to know the real reason of my changed decision then its has nothing to do with any other heroine. It was just to get rid of you. You know you are getting irritating day by day. Tumhare sath kuch filmein kya kar li, press ne hamari jodi ko hit declare kya kar diya tumne to mujhpe apna copyright hi samajh liya hai."

Isha couldnt believe her ears. She never expected Neil would say something like this on her face. Here she was dreaming about becoming his wife from his heroine and having a secure future with him. "You will regret your decision Neil. Your film going to be a biggest flops of this year." Isha cursed and left the party.

Neil sighed in relief when his best friend Mickey came to wish him. "Happy birthday to my dearest friend, my chaddi buddi, mera jigri yaar....Neil...bhai, kush reh yaar hamesha."

"Bas kar yaar, kitni over acting karta hai." Neil laughed at him. Two of them hugged and went to grab a drink.

"So whats up? Saw that Isha leaving? Everything alright? I guess she is upset that you didnt cast her." Mickey inquired.

"Dont even take her name. Its my birthday, I want to enjoy." Neil said and loosened his tie."

"So when you came back from USA?Have you completed the course?" Neil changed the topic.

"Yes, my film making course is almost over. Had a great experience. Would like to show you some of my work someday." Mickey answered.

"Ya, sure, why not. Par wo sab chhod, tu bata mere birthday par kya gift laaya hai? Kuch special hona chahiya...itne dino baad aaya hai itni asani se nahi chhutega." Neil joked.

"Its a very very special gift. Infact I want you to meet a special person." Mickey replied.  "I think I should go and check, my guest should be here any moment." Mickey looked at his watch and left to fetch the person.

Neil went to greet and meet other guests. Meanwhile there was something going on at the backdoor of the mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man was shouting on his gf, "What is this Priya? I only promised you and you have bring your two friends along? My job could be in danger."

Two girls which were none other than Preet and Minni, looked apprehensive after hearing man's words. "I still dont get it, how come you managed to drag me here inspite my refusal." Minni commented.

"Because you are my sweet sister and you cant say no to me ever. I wasnt going to drop the plan and I knew you would never let me go alone in this risky situation." Preet answered and smiled sheepishly.

Minni sighed accepting defeat. Preet was right, She could have never left her sister alone. "But look at them now. Priya's bf is not agreeing to let us in."

Preet cornered Priya and asked her, "You told he won't mind us…now do something as I am not going without seeing Neil". Priya gave her assuring glance and turned towards her boyfriend.

Priya held his one hand and cupped his face with the other as she talked sweetly, "Oh come on Arjun baby, they are my friends…nothing will happen. We will leave quickly…just a glance."

Arjun melted immediately, "Ok sweetheart, if you say so. Come with me. All of them went inside from backdoor, with Arjun leading them so that no security guy will stop them. Arjun asked them to hide behind the servant quarters to have the proper view from there.

Their hiding place offered the clear view of some parts of the mansion where party was going on in full swing. It was wide enough to get the glimpse of party and some of celebrities who were standing in the viewable area.

Arjun was tensed and was busy instructing from time to time that nobody should see them like this. Priya was busy noticing the decoration of the place and the dresses of female celebrities. Preet was eagerly searching for only one face ie Neil. While Minni was busy in wondering what the hell she is doing here, with every passing second her fear of getting caught was increasing she started biting her nails in nervousness. She almost screamed when she noticed  Preet was no longer standing with them in the hiding.

"Ye Preet kaure kaha chali gayi?" Minni panicked.

Arjun saw this and became angry, "Your stupid sister will cost me my job today."

"I think she has gone behind a man in black tux because she thought he is Neil  and she wanted to have one glimpse of him." Priya answered.

"What! I told you your friend will create problem." Arjun glared at Priya.

Priya became nervous, "Minni please do something, find and bring back Preet. Arjun's job is at stake."

Minni assured her, "Don't worry I also don't want to go to jail…I'll fetch her." Minni took a deep breath and came out of their hiding. She covered her face with her dupatta so that no one could see her. She tip toed into the party area, kept hiding behind pillars, decorations, plants etc.

She finally found Preet, hiding behind a pillar and caught her by elbow and become successful in dragging her back with great difficulty, scolding her all the way back. All of them sighed in relief to see Preet back. Finally they all went out through the same back door. But Minni realized that her watch was not on her wrist probably she dropped it while dragging back Preet. She requested Arjun to let her go in one more time to bring her watch as it was a gift by her mother and was very precious to her. Arjun reluctantly agreed to let her go alone this time upon her pleading.

Minni once again covered her face with the dupatta and slowly crept in inside at that place and after searching few minutes she found her watch lying on the ground. She picked it up and was about to head back when she  felt a hand on her shoulder. She stopped breathing in fearing that someone caught her.

The man looked at Minni top to down as she was wearing ordinary clothes so he guessed that she is not one of the guests, "Wait….who are you? What are you doing here?"

Minni started stammering, "Please let me go….please its not my fault…please don't send me to jail…I promise I'll not go to anybody's party."

The man, by her words got the hint that she is an intruder and lashed out angrily, "I hate intruders! How dare you to come here uninvited. Who are you paparazzi? Press? or just a thief?…I will send you to jail….security…..security….who let her in?"

Minni's legs were shaking now with fear. She turned around to look at the man only to find he is none other than The Neil Oberoi. Her face was covered with dupatta only her eyes were visible. Her already big eyes become more wide with shock to see Neil in front of her and she again started pleading- " I am sorry…please let me go…don't send me to jail…please.

On the other hand Neil who was shouting for security few seconds ago now was staring in those big brown eyes full of fear right now. The innocence of those eyes made him forget his anger and replaced it with a strange feeling unknown to him till now in his life. He felt restless and something in him urged him to see the whole face of this intruder. He moved closer to her while holding her from shoulders and unknowingly his one hand moved to uncover her face.

What he saw made him forget everything. He was a god damn hero and worked with many beautiful ladies but he didnt remember if he had ever seen such a beautiful face in his life. Those big brown eyes, trembling luscious red lips, black semi curly long hair, pinkish white complexion...he wondered for few seconds if he is seeing some angel without wings standing in front of him, wearing  Indian dress, batting her eyelashes so cutely, making him crazy. On the other hand Minni was not able to digest the fact that she is standing before Neil Oberoi, that too like this….this close but he probably thinks that she is some thief or something.

Neil slid his one hand on her waist and pulled her closer while with other he put some locks of her hair behind her ears which were obstructing his view and asked almost whispering- "who are you?"

Minni become nervous because of his closeness before she could say anything Preet called her name and she ran away pushing him away. All he could hear was her name…Minni.

As soon as Minni came outside they all left the place quickly. On the other hand Neil was still looking in the direction where she had gone. He closed his eyes and took her name again, "Minni", reliving the beautiful moment only to be disturbed by Mickey.

"Hey! You are here. I was looking for you everywhere. Remember, my gift,...the person I talked about?" Mickey asked but Neil just nodded, still lost in that moment.

"Meet Mr. Martin Thomas, head of business from Galaxy pictures, the famous production house in hollywood. He wanted to invest in a bollywood film from long time and I told him that super star Neil Oberoi's upcoming movie will be a great opportunity." Mickey made the introduction and winked at Neil. "Told you, it will be a very special birthday gift from me."

Neil smiled at him and lead them to the bar to discuss things further with new investor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost early morning. The party had come to an end. Everyone was tired but there was no sleep in Neil's eyes. Mickey found him still sitting near the bar, smiling all to himself.

" I told you, I want you to meet very special person...wasnt he really special? added more value to your movie." Mickey commented as he thought Neil is really happy about the new investor.

"Thanks for this….this was indeed a great gift from you but I have already got the best birthday gift ever before meeting your producer….she was beautiful…no one can be as beautiful as her...just perfect." Neil replied and closed his eyes to relive that moment again.

to be continued.....

precap- kismat connection

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

They meet this was beautiful. I could imagine  SouNoor.  So Mini is going to be new heroine for Neil's upcoming film 😉

Krithzz thumbnail

Crappy 🤣bimbo🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superstar Neil Oberoi and he met his superstar heroine Mini their meeting so neil will launch mini as his new heroine. Will he go hunting for her ?😆 kismat connection 😉 they have to meet .

Crappy🤢  she is that typical character🤣neil described her right .🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Neil  nasheela hai ye aadmi ☺️

Attitude hai 😈

Mini bach nahi payegi isse😈

Deewana 😈

Talent ka pradarshan karna chalu kar diya hai🤣

Abh kya Mini ek zid banegi  ?😉

Private jail hoga dono ka☺️

🤣

pyaar toh itni jaldi accept nahi karega banda..

Push pull toh bahut honge ..

Bimbo🤣woh pura scene mast tha🤣

Bechari preeth..🤣

jeeja ji banega Neil abh🤣

Heroine banegi Minni

Aur real life mein aisa hi hota hai .. expectations jo karte hai woh nahi milta  

Kismat ki baat hai ..aur acche ke liye hi hota hai sab 

MiNeil ka first meet ek dum filmy lekin sexy b tha MiNeil tadka , mannerisms 😉 suit hota hai dono par 

Kismat connection😆 waah ..ek number ki ho tum

Edited by zalima - 2 years ago