Khander Rao finally breaks the ice with Ahilya!!

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Do you think that Ahilya and Khander Rao became friends through Harku Bai's terrible idea? No its not! It could have worsen the situation even more, but the writer wanted to give us some other message through it. You know, children basically follow their mother's footsteps and its human nature. And here makers too have shown that. Khander Rao finally could acknowledge Ahilya's importance as he has seen his mother do that. Few episodes back, GB finally understood that Ahilya is no evil and has a good heart (don't know how she become 'goody-goody' all of a sudden, maybe makers wanted her to be) and eventually KR understood that too. And thus with a little effort by Ahilya, things have sorted out between her and KR. Basically things have sorted between them this time since KR wanted that and he had seen that his beloved mother too is now accepting her importance just like his father. So why would he continue remaining hostile with Ahilya. Now, GB don't have any problem with Ahilya learning swords and practicing things what a man do. So does KR! Even KR finally acknowledged to Tukoji with a good heart that Ahilya is very intelligent- I love that! He is slowly coming out of his insecurity shell and started admiring Ahilya's qualities. 

P.S. I've always felt that Khander Rao had a good heart but his mother is guiding him in a wrong way and pampers him a lot. That's why Malhar Rao may have chosen Ahilya for his son so that he gets inspired from her and feel motivated which his mother failed to provide him. But why his father failed to do give him motivation, this still remains a big question!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yup, GB and KR have finally accepted Ahilya and it is a positive change, much needed.

Why Malharrao never motivated KR might be an interesting question to explore, maybe he realised that GB was doing a better job of parenting, and then he was quite busy with administration and warfare, he mentioned that few episodes back, the whole crying and stuff, but he never put any efforts to mend the relationship in a meaningful way except the luncheon.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Do you think that Ahilya and Khander Rao became friends through Harku Bai's terrible idea? No its not! It could have worsen the situation even more, but the writer wanted to give us some other message through it. You know, children basically follow their mother's footsteps and its human nature. And here makers too have shown that. Khander Rao finally could acknowledge Ahilya's importance as he has seen his mother do that. Few episodes back, GB finally understood that Ahilya is no evil and has a good heart (don't know how she become 'goody-goody' all of a sudden, maybe makers wanted her to be) and eventually KR understood that too. And thus with a little effort by Ahilya, things have sorted out between her and KR. Basically things have sorted between them this time since KR wanted that and he had seen that his beloved mother too is now accepting her importance just like his father. So why would he continue remaining hostile with Ahilya. Now, GB don't have any problem with Ahilya learning swords and practicing things what a man do. So does KR! Even KR finally acknowledged to Tukoji with a good heart that Ahilya is very intelligent- I love that! He is slowly coming out of his insecurity shell and started admiring Ahilya's qualities. 

P.S. I've always felt that Khander Rao had a good heart but his mother is guiding him in a wrong way and pampers him a lot. That's why Malhar Rao may have chosen Ahilya for his son so that he gets inspired from her and feel motivated which his mother failed to provide him. But why his father failed to do give him motivation, this still remains a big question!

Well, what I have understood about GB's transformation in attitude towards ahiya is, if you are unable to ignore or defeat someone you should accept and work with that person towards your goals. I think she more or less said this only to KR when he had a breakdown because after Ahilya's victory. And today after seeing maturity in KR because of Ahilya's influence, she truly became happy with her.

Yes KR's change was influenced by his mother's acceptance of Ahilya

I have the same thoughts regarding KR, he has a good heart but he's extremely immature and very easily influenced. And I don't blame him as well, growing up in an environment where evil vultures like Zaveri, NB, DB are constantly manipulating him, his father is more or less neglecting him and his mother is overtly pampering him. He has a severe kind of complex inside him.

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yup, GB and KR have finally accepted Ahilya and it is a positive change, much needed.

Why Malharrao never motivated KR might be an interesting question to explore, maybe he realised that GB was doing a better job of parenting, and then he was quite busy with administration and warfare, he mentioned that few episodes back, the whole crying and stuff, but he never put any efforts to mend the relationship in a meaningful way except the luncheon.

@Red: Absolutely right. Rather he was very much reluctant to do that, let alone train him. Maybe during that time, fathers were not that much close to their sons, a proper Gurukul would do that stuff. 

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Well, what I have understood about GB's transformation in attitude towards ahiya is, if you are unable to ignore or defeat someone you should accept and work with that person towards your goals. I think she more or less said this only to KR when he had a breakdown because after Ahilya's victory. And today after seeing maturity in KR because of Ahilya's influence, she truly became happy with her.

Yes KR's change was influenced by his mother's acceptance of Ahilya

I have the same thoughts regarding KR, he has a good heart but he's extremely immature and very easily influenced. And I don't blame him as well, growing up in an environment where evil vultures like Zaveri, NB, DB are constantly manipulating him, his father is more or less neglecting him and his mother is overtly pampering him. He has a severe kind of complex inside him.

@Bold:  Its indeed a very good policy. GB is very good in all these stuffs be it adapting a new policy overnight or pinning people indirectly with words or remaining over proud about yourselves or your loved ones (maybe that's every mother's nature). But I loved how GB indirectly accepted in her mind that Ahilya is far more qualified than her.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

BOLD: i would like to see some improvement between KR & MR because probably through handling the affairs perhaps KR could realize how tough MR's job is therefore some scope of improvement...