Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Something is wrong with Arunita's voice also she does n't the same as she did two months ago, the clarity is missing and voice sounds dragged like Lata M at 75 years of age.

Her voice was crystal clear with a tinkle, it sounds different now.

I think she is singing at a higher pitch. Phirbhi surili hai! But I would like to see her bring it down slightly. She sounds better. 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Too many songs being sung show being dragged has taken a toll on all contestants. Many times they are preparing for more than one song. above is entirely my take because I have noticed a difference in her voice too. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why make them sing 2 or 3 songs for one episode and then only show one song?  They are shooting for 2 episodes in a day or two and making them sing 4-6 songs in a trot, then edit them accordingly to their convenience without any guilt 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

I think she is singing at a higher pitch. Phirbhi surili hai! But I would like to see her bring it down slightly. She sounds better. 

I don't think  pitching is  a problem, she has lost focus and is influenced by other forces. Time for her father to intervene and ask PWD to lay his hands of his daughter after all she is a minor and he is ten years her senior.  These channels and show makers are playing cupid and she has fallen for it. 

She is always singing songs where pining for a soul mate seems to be the theme.

Changing genre is a call for the moment.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alka yagnik said she was a very simple and nice girl. I believe the producers are taking advantage of her simplicity. Does her father feel obligated to the channel? In the name of promoting her talent. ? Remember they are also doing concerts together later. She is a teenager in adult transition an emotional roller coaster age. She would have done better in a shorter show and sometimes wonder if the praises are making her complacent? It would be sad. 

cosmos2024 thumbnail

The channels are known to be manipulative that is why they choose small town girls who get easily swayed by the glamour and glitz of showbiz. Chasing Bollywood is chasing an illusion there is no absolute no future in Bollywood for the next two - three years at least.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

Pawandeep looks so old and haggard 🤢

Agree Ankush was so decent and at the fag end of the competition Ankush and Neelanjana were singing like professional play back singers.

I have never liked Pawandeep he reminds me of Uriah Heep.

Hope better sense prevails with Arunita and she does the needful to come back to her original voice and form.

Good luck to her !

Softness thumbnail

Sayli is singing so beautifully ❤️Small story song ❤️

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

Sayli is singing so beautifully ❤️Small story song ❤️

She emotes so well while singing.  I love her confidence.  she is pretty too.  not sure why they only think Arunita is beautiful.  😕

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

I don't think  pitching is  a problem, she has lost focus and is influenced by other forces. Time for her father to intervene and ask PWD to lay his hands of his daughter after all she is a minor and he is ten years her senior.  These channels and show makers are playing cupid and she has fallen for it. 

She is always singing songs where pining for a soul mate seems to be the theme.

Changing genre is a call for the moment.

Yess for everyone

@bold wait what ? First let's clarify the ages 

Arunita turned 18 in the beginning of this year n PD turned 23 , so it's 5 years not 10 

2nd y do you think PD is using her ? Intact the whole world is using both of them ! The channel, judges , YouTube channels, new letters , n even some fans n other contestants! All the media is behind them , making fake stories n theories, the channel n makers started all this mess n sadly both of them are trapped.

Though they are mature for Thier age but not that mature n strong to not get effected by everything that's happening around them , they are still young for the world! 

Lastly his father is with her n nothing wrong can happen even if the makers try! 

No negativity intended 😊

Thank you

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago